Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Lee Oswald questioned about the murder of JD Tippit?  (Read 22414 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Was Lee Oswald questioned about the murder of JD Tippit?
« Reply #168 on: October 08, 2021, 03:25:29 AM »
Advertisement
Seems a few characters around here have spent way
too much time down their dark, dank rabbit holes

Let there be light, already

« Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 04:03:24 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: October 08, 2021, 03:25:29 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #169 on: October 08, 2021, 04:10:27 AM »
My money's on this guy:

Big chap but still fits the general description.
(wish I had a better copy of it)

PS: what film did you get that still from?

My money's on this guy:

I believe that man is Jack Dougherty....

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #170 on: October 08, 2021, 10:43:54 AM »
PS: what film did you get that still from?

It's a crop from one of the DPD photos. Not sure of the date

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: October 08, 2021, 10:43:54 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #171 on: October 08, 2021, 10:06:52 PM »
It's a crop from one of the DPD photos. Not sure of the date

I don't believe that it's a crop from a DPD film....It may be a crop from Tom Alyea's film.....  There are better and cleare copies of the film that have been posted right here in this forum.....   In the better copy you can see that the big guy was standing near the location where the rifle was found in the NW corner of the sixth floor and he's facing  SE.  He is wearing a shirt that looks to be identical to the shirt that the man behind the sixth floor window was wearing.  I believe it was Groden who spotted the man behind the sixth floor window ( see page 208 Of Groden's TKOAP)

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #172 on: October 09, 2021, 02:42:40 AM »
I don't believe that it's a crop from a DPD film....It may be a crop from Tom Alyea's film.....  There are better and cleare copies of the film that have been posted right here in this forum.....   In the better copy you can see that the big guy was standing near the location where the rifle was found in the NW corner of the sixth floor and he's facing  SE.  He is wearing a shirt that looks to be identical to the shirt that the man behind the sixth floor window was wearing.  I believe it was Groden who spotted the man behind the sixth floor window ( see page 208 Of Groden's TKOAP)

No, it's a crop from one of several DPD photos showing the wrapping area on the first floor. I cropped it myself!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: October 09, 2021, 02:42:40 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #173 on: October 09, 2021, 02:59:24 AM »
No, it's a crop from one of several DPD photos showing the wrapping area on the first floor. I cropped it myself!  Thumb1:
You can believe what you want....It's no hair off my head...ut If you want to be accurate that crop is from the NW corner of the sixth floor, That's detective Gerald Hill talking to Captain Fritz....and I believe that it was filmed Before the rifle was found.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 03:19:34 AM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #174 on: October 09, 2021, 05:11:00 AM »
You can believe what you want....It's no hair off my head...ut If you want to be accurate that crop is from the NW corner of the sixth floor,

What the hell are you talking about? I was informing Mr O'Meara as to the provenance of THIS image:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: October 09, 2021, 05:11:00 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #175 on: October 09, 2021, 06:50:02 AM »
Question! Why did DPD see fit not just to arrest Mr Frazier that evening but also to confiscate as evidence Mr Frazier's rifle, which was in his home? All because he gave the suspect in custody a ride to work? Really?

"I went to the house first, and then went off to the hospital"-----------Mr Frazier, HSCA interview 1978

Mr Frazier in this interview makes it quite clear that he drove home to Irving first, and then decided to relieve his sister at the hospital where she was visiting with their stepfather.

In more recent interviews he has erased the visit home.

The time of his arrest at the hospital was 5:55 pm. By the time the two detectives brought him out of the hospital, his car had already been extensively searched.

Apparently the information that Mr Frazier was at the hospital had come from his sister. Yet the first hospital they looked for Mr Frazier at was Parkland Hospital, NOT the hospital where Mr Frazier's stepfather was actually recuperating!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 07:02:13 AM by Alan Ford »