Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Lee Oswald questioned about the murder of JD Tippit?  (Read 22435 times)

Offline Dan O'meara

Re: Was Lee Oswald questioned about the murder of JD Tippit?
« Reply #160 on: October 08, 2021, 01:24:28 AM »
Advertisement
I honestly don't know, Mr O'Meara. Perhaps 12:45 or so?

But I am not convinced that Mr Frazier hung around the Depository like he said he did. Mr Bonnie Ray Williams told authorities he last saw Mr Frazier between 10am and 11am. As far as I know, not a single person mentions Mr Frazier as a figure in the Depository after the assassination. That's passing strange, given that Mr Frazier would have been the go-to guy for information on Mr Oswald's whereabouts---------------he was Mr Oswald's one and only friend in the place, as well as the man who gave him rides to and from work. And the co-workers knew it.

As well as that, of course, Mr Frazier's accounts of where he went after leaving Dealey Plaza are all over the place.

By the way! I have never claimed that Mr Oswald was necessarily an innocent bystander, or that his request for a ride off Mr Frazier (if it happened) was necessarily innocent. That he was not up on the sixth floor firing shots is however beyond doubt IMO

Obviously there are two questions to be asked:
How did Frazier get his vehicle out of such a heavily policed area without being noticed?
Where was Oz when all this was going on?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #160 on: October 08, 2021, 01:24:28 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #161 on: October 08, 2021, 01:30:51 AM »
I was more thinking of your suggestion that Frazier somehow collected his vehicle from an area swarming with police taking names and plates etc. to give Bystander Ozzzie a lift home.

How do you know the area where Mr Frazier had parked his car was swarming with police? It was a long ways from the Depository.

Do you think Ozzie was on his own, involved or other?

By definition he was not on his own (given that he didn't fire any shots!). If he was involved, then was he a knowing participant in an assassination conspiracy? An unknowing pawn in one? A knowing participant in what he thought would be a designedly unsuccessful assassination attempt? I honestly don't know, and neither does anyone.

The Nixie parcel thing does intrigue me greatly. IF that is Mr Oswald's handwriting, and if he posted that parcel, then he was up to something.

Do you believe Mr Jack Dougherty (your assassin) was on his own, involved or other?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #162 on: October 08, 2021, 01:36:11 AM »
Obviously there are two questions to be asked:
How did Frazier get his vehicle out of such a heavily policed area without being noticed?

See above

Where was Oz when all this was going on?

I am surmising that
-----Mr Frazier did indeed (as he has said) see Mr Oswald on the Houston St side of the Depository several minutes after the shooting (looking in vain for the Oldsmobile that Mr Brennan had seen)
-----Mr Oswald asked him for a ride and Mr Frazier agreed
-----Mr Oswald was therefore in the car when Mr Frazier drove away
« Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 01:37:27 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #162 on: October 08, 2021, 01:36:11 AM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #163 on: October 08, 2021, 02:10:15 AM »
How do you know the area where Mr Frazier had parked his car was swarming with police? It was a long ways from the Depository.

By definition he was not on his own (given that he didn't fire any shots!). If he was involved, then was he a knowing participant in an assassination conspiracy? An unknowing pawn in one? A knowing participant in what he thought would be a designedly unsuccessful assassination attempt? I honestly don't know, and neither does anyone.

The Nixie parcel thing does intrigue me greatly. IF that is Mr Oswald's handwriting, and if he posted that parcel, then he was up to something.

Do you believe Mr Jack Dougherty (your assassin) was on his own, involved or other?

"Do you believe Mr Jack Dougherty (your assassin) was on his own, involved or other?"

I'm a minimalist when considering complex problems.
I would like like to believe Oswald acted alone but I find compelling evidence that he didn't.
My interpretation of the evidence has a white male with a high powered rifle on the 6th floor while Oswald was elsewhere.
As a minimalist I don't accept multiple shooters or assassination teams etc. It's a inside job.
My working model at the moment has four men who knew what was going to happen that day - Fritz, Shelley, Truly and Dougherty (the shooter and potential next in line "Patsy" if Oz didn't work out).
It is possible others knew but that is not a prerequisite of my model.

Oswald knew something very serious was going down that day and was intimately involved but i don't believe he knew the full extent of what was going to happen (this is more of a subjective opinion - he may well have been aware that there was going to be an assassination attempt).

The main job of Shelley and Truly was to direct the investigation towards Oswald, although they had other tasks to perform.
Fritz was in the perfect position to control the most important aspects of the case in the immediate aftermath of the assassination.

The problem with this model comes further down the line and is something I've not investigated properly yet - who did these men answer to and how could, whoever this person(s) may be, control the parade route?
I've no doubt there are greater problems in store but I'm still stuck in Dealey Plaza and am slowly working my way out.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #164 on: October 08, 2021, 02:17:46 AM »
"Do you believe Mr Jack Dougherty (your assassin) was on his own, involved or other?"

I'm a minimalist when considering complex problems.
I would like like to believe Oswald acted alone but I find compelling evidence that he didn't.
My interpretation of the evidence has a white male with a high powered rifle on the 6th floor while Oswald was elsewhere.
As a minimalist I don't accept multiple shooters or assassination teams etc. It's a inside job.
My working model at the moment has four men who knew what was going to happen that day - Fritz, Shelley, Truly and Dougherty (the shooter and potential next in line "Patsy" if Oz didn't work out).
It is possible others knew but that is not a prerequisite of my model.

Oswald knew something very serious was going down that day and was intimately involved but i don't believe he knew the full extent of what was going to happen (this is more of a subjective opinion - he may well have been aware that there was going to be an assassination attempt).

The main job of Shelley and Truly was to direct the investigation towards Oswald, although they had other tasks to perform.
Fritz was in the perfect position to control the most important aspects of the case in the immediate aftermath of the assassination.

The problem with this model comes further down the line and is something I've not investigated properly yet - who did these men answer to and how could, whoever this person(s) may be, control the parade route?
I've no doubt there are greater problems in store but I'm still stuck in Dealey Plaza and am slowly working my way out.

Thank you for your thoughts, Mr O'Meara. You have laid out your theory at admirable length here!  Thumb1:

I think you're dead wrong about Mr Dougherty being the sixth-floor shooter, but I do find it interesting that he is the only one of the now household-name employees of whom we have never (knowingly) seen a photograph. He's just nowhere man...............

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #164 on: October 08, 2021, 02:17:46 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #165 on: October 08, 2021, 02:23:16 AM »
I don't suppose this fellow caught on camera on the first floor could be the elusive Mr Dougherty?

Though he doesn't seem to match the "great big husky fellow" evoked by Mr Truly in his testimony.......

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #166 on: October 08, 2021, 02:27:14 AM »
I am surmising that
-----Mr Frazier did indeed (as he has said) see Mr Oswald on the Houston St side of the Depository several minutes after the shooting (looking in vain for the Oldsmobile that Mr Brennan had seen)
-----Mr Oswald asked him for a ride and Mr Frazier agreed
-----Mr Oswald was therefore in the car when Mr Frazier drove away

Question! Why did DPD see fit not just to arrest Mr Frazier that evening but also to confiscate as evidence Mr Frazier's rifle, which was in his home? All because he gave the suspect in custody a ride to work? Really?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #166 on: October 08, 2021, 02:27:14 AM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #167 on: October 08, 2021, 02:42:36 AM »
I don't suppose this fellow caught on camera on the first floor could be the elusive Mr Dougherty?

Though he doesn't seem to match the "great big husky fellow" evoked by Mr Truly in his testimony.......

My money's on this guy:

Big chap but still fits the general description.
(wish I had a better copy of it)

PS: what film did you get that still from?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 02:44:24 AM by Dan O'meara »