Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald: No power lunch  (Read 56132 times)

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

Re: Oswald: No power lunch
« Reply #144 on: September 01, 2021, 09:18:47 AM »
Advertisement
Again with the ludicrously self-certain 'I was there that day, I am a genius' discourse, Mr Rynkiewicz. This isn't research you're doing, just random bloviation
We can be fairly certain that Oswald did not bring any lunch that day.
And i dont remember seeing any wordage that hinted that Oswald walked to his favorite lunch-shop in i think Houston St to buy lunch.
But he might have. Which could be importantish.
Dougherty was in the Domino Room tween 12:00 (more likely 11:45) and say 12:39. He did not see Oswald. Oswald said that he ate lunch in the Domino Room.
Oswald lied. Or, Oswald had lunch tween 11:45 and say 11:59 (if he ran & bought lunch).
Either way, Oswald shot JFK.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #144 on: September 01, 2021, 09:18:47 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #145 on: September 01, 2021, 09:23:28 AM »
We can be fairly certain that Oswald did not bring any lunch that day.
And i dont remember seeing any wordage that hinted that Oswald walked to his favorite lunch-shop in i think Houston St to buy lunch.
But he might have. Which could be importantish.
Dougherty was in the Domino Room tween 12:00 (more likely 11:45) and say 12:39. He did not see Oswald. Oswald said that he ate lunch in the Domino Room.
Oswald lied. Or, Oswald had lunch tween 11:45 and say 11:59 (if he ran & bought lunch).
Either way, Oswald shot JFK.

More under-researched opinion stated as 'I was there, I am a genius' fact. Yawn

« Reply #146 on: September 01, 2021, 09:46:49 AM »
More under-researched opinion stated as 'I was there, I am a genius' fact. Yawn
Which bits are wrong?
But dont mention that Dougherty saw Oswald in the 2nd floor lunchroom (it is clearly BS).

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #146 on: September 01, 2021, 09:46:49 AM »

« Reply #147 on: September 01, 2021, 10:59:38 AM »
We now have two of them on the board!

Self-appointed.

LOL
Me, myself, i have nailed who shot who & when & how.
U guys have discovered or invented a confusion of wrongness & irrelevance.
I dont expect everyone to work out the truth for themselves -- this takes genius.
But i expect at least a small number to recognize the truth when it is explained.
Then, we need a word for thems who dont recognize or understand the truth when it is explained.
Which category am i in?
Which category are u in?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #148 on: September 01, 2021, 08:13:34 PM »
I didnt say that i thort that Oswald fired a (home made) hollow-point --  i merely meant that it might be possible.
Except that Oswald's shot-2 was not a hollow-point, ie the magic bullet.
And Oswald's shot-1 i think wasnt a hollow-point, koz i think that the pointy bit of that half of the FMJ is mostly there (ie not missing)(this is CE567 or CE569).
And Oswald did not fire a shot-3.
But if someone (silly) said that Oswald's shot-3 was the head-shot, & that it was a hollow-point (which would explain the explosion of JFK's head), then it might be difficult to disprove.
So, u are saying that my speculation that a carcano can fire a hollow-point bullet is garbage. Would u like to place some $$$$ on that?

Pssssst Marjan....WAKE UP!.....  Lee Oswald did NOT fire any shots on 11-22-63.....   So all of your speculation is just GARBAGE.

So, u are saying that my speculation that a carcano can fire a hollow-point bullet is garbage. Would u like to place some $$$$ on that?/i]

Go away ....and take your silly ideas with you.     There's no doubt that a carcano can fire a hollow point projectile, but there isn't an iota of evidence that a hollow point projectile was fired from any fire arm that day.     

I will agree that the bullet that tore JFK's brain out of his skull seems to have been a very special bullet.   That massive wound was not created by  any ordinary over the counter cartridge......  And since it is an established fact that the empty shells that were recovered in the TSBD were manufactured for the CIA.....  ( this isn't intended to say that those spent shells were fired that day, because they weren't... but they were from a CIA consignment ) It is also a well known fact that the CIA had manufactured some very sophisticated projectiles for assassination purposes.

(That ammo was intended to be used by the anti Castro forces,  But the fact remains the CIA had ammo that could easily have caused the massive wound on JFK's skull.)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 09:07:29 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #148 on: September 01, 2021, 08:13:34 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #149 on: September 01, 2021, 10:38:57 PM »
I dont expect everyone to work out the truth for themselves -- this takes genius.
But i expect at least a small number to recognize the truth when it is explained.
Then, we need a word for thems who dont recognize or understand the truth when it is explained.
Which category am i in?
Which category are u in?

Which category am i in?

You?  In the "delusional, needs help desperately" catergory

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #150 on: September 01, 2021, 11:09:25 PM »
Which category am i in?
Which category are u in?

Hey, Genius, I've got an idea for you.....   Since you're a genius and you want everybody to recognize it.....  Then you should write a book and enlighten all of us about the truth.     Of course writing a book would take you away from this forum, but we've been struggling along for many years so I'm sure we could struggle on without your pearls of genius.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #150 on: September 01, 2021, 11:09:25 PM »

« Reply #151 on: September 02, 2021, 01:19:53 AM »
Hey, Genius, I've got an idea for you.....   Since you're a genius and you want everybody to recognize it.....  Then you should write a book and enlighten all of us about the truth.     Of course writing a book would take you away from this forum, but we've been struggling along for many years so I'm sure we could struggle on without your pearls of genius.
I have 2 good books on my desk. Mortal Error. The Smoking Gun.
I could write a small book myself. But it would only have stuff already covered in my 290 or so postings on this forum.

This forum is full of LNers & CTers.
The sane CUers, like myself, have left.

Us CUers believe that there was a cover-up after, to hide that Hickey accidentally fired the headshot.
And me myself i have simply added that he fired a plurality of shots, an auto burst.

Oswald needed 48 sec to get to the 2nd floor, without running.
Hickey's 2nd last shot dented the chrome trim on the windshield.
The rest is easy.