Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald: No power lunch  (Read 56144 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Oswald: No power lunch
« Reply #136 on: September 01, 2021, 12:38:00 AM »
Advertisement
Some of my early postings are wrong (but i was learning fast), but the later ones are ok (in fact brilliant).
Most comments are in 13 threads started by myself, & some (mostly early ones) are on approx 10 threads started by others.  My comments draw attention to.....
Hughes footage (missed by others) showing Rackley (walking towards the TSBD) & Romack (watching Rackley) before the first shot.
Bell's footage (missed by others) showing Hoffman's falcon (stopping on the overpass, as JFK passes under) & Officer Murphy (firstly on the nearside of the overpass, as JFK passes under)(& then on the far side, after JFK has passed).
Bronson's footage (mostly missed by others) showing agent Hickey with AR15 (AR15 swinging upwards at approx Z318), & showing various reactions by other agents in QM.
Muchmore's footage (missed by others) showing driver Kinney's headturn reaction at approx Z320.
Zapruder's footage (mostly missed by others) showing Brennan's head/eye movements Z133 to Z207.
In addition i explain/theorize re -- Oswald's movements during his exit from the TSBD -- & Brennan's movements during the shots (he ducks down behind the solid concrete pillar at approx Z313).
I show a picture of the bullet hole in the floor of the JFK limo (hole made by Oswald's first shot, that missed JFK).

Bronson's footage (mostly missed by others) showing agent Hickey with AR15 (AR15 swinging upwards at approx Z318), & showing various reactions by other agents in QM.

As I recall this was one of your early posts....You proposed the idea hat Hickey had shot JFK.....Utterly ridiculous!!   After that I avoided your posts....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: September 01, 2021, 12:38:00 AM »

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #137 on: September 01, 2021, 12:51:43 AM »

As I recall this was one of your early posts....You proposed the idea that Hickey had shot JFK.....Utterly ridiculous!!   After that I avoided your posts....
U should read my postings re Hickey (in say 3 threads)(search hickey).
The critical thing is whether an accidental burst could clear the windshield -- & my drawings show that the AR15 had to be 3" higher (based on the cars etc being on level ground) -- or praps only 1" higher if Queen Mary dipped due to braking (which of course it did brake)(which is why Hickey fell forward).
When i say praps only 1" higher i really mean that it still has to be 3" higher, but the dipping due to braking would in effect raise the AR15 from being 1" higher to being 3" higher, u know what i mean.
Donahue's drawing was never meant to show whether the AR15 could shoot over the windshield -- the drawing merely meant to show that the angle of the head wound suited the AR15, & didnt suite the Carcano.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 12:58:37 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #138 on: September 01, 2021, 01:23:17 AM »
U should read my postings re Hickey (in say 3 threads)(search hickey).
The critical thing is whether an accidental burst could clear the windshield -- & my drawings show that the AR15 had to be 3" higher (based on the cars etc being on level ground) -- or praps only 1" higher if Queen Mary dipped due to braking (which of course it did brake)(which is why Hickey fell forward).
When i say praps only 1" higher i really mean that it still has to be 3" higher, but the dipping due to braking would in effect raise the AR15 from being 1" higher to being 3" higher, u know what i mean.
Donahue's drawing was never meant to show whether the AR15 could shoot over the windshield -- the drawing merely meant to show that the angle of the head wound suited the AR15, & didnt suite the Carcano.

Anybody who believes that the carcano was the murder weapon is extremely ignorant about the TSBD carcano.   ( and carcano's in general. )

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: September 01, 2021, 01:23:17 AM »

« Reply #139 on: September 01, 2021, 01:42:51 AM »

Anybody who believes that the carcano was the murder weapon is extremely ignorant about the TSBD carcano.   ( and carcano's in general. )
I dont think there is much of a problem re the carcano, the problem is the bullet, a hollow point kind of bullet blew a large chunk of JFKs head away, and a carcano can fire hollow points, eg Oswald could have dug the nose off an ordinary FMJ hizself.
But re Hickey, a search on this forum for Hickey yields only 2 pages of hits, & i see that some eg may 2019 mention Hickey being the shooter.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #140 on: September 01, 2021, 02:39:33 AM »
I dont think there is much of a problem re the carcano, the problem is the bullet, a hollow point kind of bullet blew a large chunk of JFKs head away, and a carcano can fire hollow points, eg Oswald could have dug the nose off an ordinary FMJ hizself.
But re Hickey, a search on this forum for Hickey yields only 2 pages of hits, & i see that some eg may 2019 mention Hickey being the shooter.

This is an excellent example of why I said that you've posted at least 299 too many posts.    Your post is filled with absurd speculative garbage....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: September 01, 2021, 02:39:33 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #141 on: September 01, 2021, 08:01:40 AM »
I dont remember saying any of that.
But, i seem to recall that Oswald said that he had had his lunch in the Domino Room, or at least on the 1st floor.
I think that Oswald did not have/eat any lunch at all on that day.

Re Oswald having been seen on a number of occasions eating lunch in the 2nd floor lunchroom, yes i remember that, praps he did, being a new worker & not knowing the rule.
But on that day Oswald didnt have any lunch anywhere, not on the 1st floor, not on the 2nd floor, not on the 6th floor.

Again with the ludicrously self-certain 'I was there that day, I am a genius' discourse, Mr Rynkiewicz. This isn't research you're doing, just random bloviation
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 08:30:39 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #142 on: September 01, 2021, 08:20:47 AM »
Well, it would depend on the size of the "fairly good-sized package", no?

Let us put the likely case: Mr Shelley saw a fairly good-sized package of the same size as that described by Mr Buell Wesley Frazier, i.e. one not large enough to hold a rifle.

Would his volunteering of this information be apt to be met by the 'investigating' authorities with
a) calm appreciation towards Mr Shelley for having helped them with their investigation?
b) panic?

Answers on a postcard, please!  Thumb1:

So! Mr Jack Dougherty tells the WC that "some of the fellows", including Mr Bill Shelley, spoke of seeing Mr Oswald with a "fairly good-sized package" that morning. Mr Ball must be electrified to hear these glad tidings, for they promise to undermine the reliability of Mr Buell Wesley Frazier and Ms Linnie Mae Randle's description of a package too small to contain a rifle. Breakthrough!

There is only one thing for it: recall Mr Shelley for a follow-up deposition (he appeared before Mr Ball only yesterday) and ask him about the fairly good-sized package.

But Mr Ball doesn't do this. In fact, no effort whatsoever is made to follow this extremely important matter up. Why not?

Because the last thing Mr Ball & Co. want established on the record is that the fairly good-sized package seen by Mr Shelley & Co. was not nearly good-sized enough.

The WC knew full well that Mr Oswald brought a paper bag containing two curtain rods to work that morning, and that this same pair of curtain rods was discovered somewhere in the Depository after the assassination-------------and anxiously tested for Mr Oswald's prints. Their shenanigans in the Paine garage on 23 March proves it.

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 08:23:07 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: September 01, 2021, 08:20:47 AM »

« Reply #143 on: September 01, 2021, 09:07:07 AM »

This is an excellent example of why I said that you've posted at least 299 too many posts.    Your post is filled with absurd speculative garbage....
I didnt say that i thort that Oswald fired a (home made) hollow-point --  i merely meant that it might be possible.
Except that Oswald's shot-2 was not a hollow-point, ie the magic bullet.
And Oswald's shot-1 i think wasnt a hollow-point, koz i think that the pointy bit of that half of the FMJ is mostly there (ie not missing)(this is CE567 or CE569).
And Oswald did not fire a shot-3.
But if someone (silly) said that Oswald's shot-3 was the head-shot, & that it was a hollow-point (which would explain the explosion of JFK's head), then it might be difficult to disprove.
So, u are saying that my speculation that a carcano can fire a hollow-point bullet is garbage. Would u like to place some $$$$ on that?