Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Youtube Interview I Did, Tippit Case  (Read 49859 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Youtube Interview I Did, Tippit Case
« Reply #216 on: May 02, 2021, 04:40:16 AM »
Advertisement
I have explained why it is BS.

You sure are bitter about life in general.  I bet you're a lot of fun at parties.

More ad hominem from the guy who was complaining about insults. Hypocrite!

I have explained why it is BS.

Yes and your explanation was wrong.

More ad hominem from the guy who was complaining about insults. Hypocrite!

I did not insult you until you insulted me first.  Now, do you want to discuss the case or do you wish to keep acting like an eight year old?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #216 on: May 02, 2021, 04:40:16 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #217 on: May 02, 2021, 04:42:14 AM »
'Indeed. I'm glad you finally learned something'.
 ::) Don't break you arm as you (prematurely) pat yourself on the back: Earlene not having to turn her head very much simply means she had a greater chance of viewing Oswald zipping up the jacket as he exited at speed. 

Sure, she saw him as he opened the door and exited the house... Must have taken him at least five minutes, right?  :D

You never asked for a picture that includes the front door and the door to Oswald's room.
I shouldn't have to ask: The issue is about how far Oswald's room was from the front room.
And you telling me there's a view from near Oswald's room is unacceptable to me.

Of course you should have asked. And I didn't tell you there was a view "near to Oswald's room" But even if I did, I don't give a f*ck what is acceptable to you.

Stop being so ignorant and actually try to do some research yourself.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #218 on: May 02, 2021, 04:43:02 AM »
I challenge your Dumb Ass to talk about the case non-stop for almost three hours without notes and not make two or three harmless errors.  You won't, though, because you can't.

Sure, no problem. I'll even debate the issue with you live on line. Just tell me where and when we'll meet and we'll arrange something. You can even bring your notes.

A live debate; such as a podcast?  That can VERY easily be arranged.  We can do this and make sure the Host knows to post links to it only in this forum so as to not post it in other places where only one of us is a member.  Once finished, we can post it in it's own thread right here at Duncan's forum (only).

None of this online message board stuff where one can disappear for twenty minutes at a time to run off and use Google.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 04:46:33 AM by Bill Brown »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #218 on: May 02, 2021, 04:43:02 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #219 on: May 02, 2021, 04:47:15 AM »

I did not insult you until you insulted me first.  Now, do you want to discuss the case or do you wish to keep acting like an eight year old?

According to the most arrogant and consumed with self-importance man in the room.

I did not insult you until you insulted me first.

More BS ... you agreed with Richard Smith calling me a nut before I ever insulted you.

Now, do you want to discuss the case or do you wish to keep acting like an eight year old?

More insults, despite the fact that I have already agreed to debate the case live on line with you. Now who is the pathetic one?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #220 on: May 02, 2021, 04:52:17 AM »
A live debate; such as a podcast?  That can VERY easily be arranged.  We can do this and make sure the Host knows to post links to it only in this forum so as to not post it in other places where only one of us is a member.  Once finished, we can post it in it's own thread right here at Duncan's forum (only).

None of this online message board stuff where one can disappear for twenty minutes at a time to run off and use Google.

I'm not a member in any other place and I have not intention to run off anywhere to consult. I'll bring my notes and you bring yours. I'm talking about a face to face debate which can be recorded and posted anywhere you and I like once it has been broadcast. All we need to agree on is the time, location and the place where it is broadcast live.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #220 on: May 02, 2021, 04:52:17 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #221 on: May 02, 2021, 05:12:43 AM »
I'm not a member in any other place and I have not intention to run off anywhere to consult. I'll bring my notes and you bring yours. I'm talking about a face to face debate which can be recorded and posted anywhere you and I like once it has been broadcast. All we need to agree on is the time, location and the place where it is broadcast live.

This sounds like a complete cop out; a hollow challenge.

Yeah okay  LOL  Let me know the next time you get over to the states.

Gimme a break.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #222 on: May 02, 2021, 05:14:20 AM »
This sounds like a complete cop out; a hollow challenge.

Yeah okay  LOL  Let me know the next time you get over to the states.

Gimme a break.

Run Bill, run...

I will meet you anywhere at any time (possible) to have this live on line debate... there is nothing hollow about it!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 05:18:13 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #222 on: May 02, 2021, 05:14:20 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #223 on: May 02, 2021, 05:16:38 AM »
Run Bill, run...

You've wasted everyone's time for almost ten pages now.  This seems to be your thing, though. 

How about we move on and discuss the case and/or the video interview posted at the top of the thread?