Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Youtube Interview I Did, Tippit Case  (Read 49784 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Youtube Interview I Did, Tippit Case
« Reply #208 on: May 02, 2021, 04:15:19 AM »
Advertisement
Most of those aren't errors at all; not even in the slightest.

So you admit some were?

Sure.  I made a couple errors.  No biggie.  None of which were relevant to anything important (such as Benavides' route BEFORE he was driving west on Tenth Street towards Tippit's parked patrol car).

I challenge your Dumb Ass to talk about the case non-stop for almost three hours without notes and not make two or three harmless errors.  You won't, though, because you can't.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #208 on: May 02, 2021, 04:15:19 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #209 on: May 02, 2021, 04:20:05 AM »
Sure.  I made a couple errors.  No biggie.  None of which were relevant to anything important (such as Benavides' route BEFORE he was driving west on Tenth Street towards Tippit's parked patrol car).

I challenge your Dumb Ass to talk about the case non-stop for almost three hours without notes and not make two or three harmless errors.  You won't, though, because you can't.

Sure, no problem. I'll even debate the issue with you live on line. Just tell me where and when we'll meet and we'll arrange something. You can even bring your notes.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 04:20:40 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #210 on: May 02, 2021, 04:21:10 AM »
He originally posted it in a Facebook group that he and I are both members of.  He and I went back and forth for a good week over this list.

And I am supposed to know this, how exactly?

What kind of Dumb Ass (Martin Weidmann) chastises me supposedly for not addressing these without knowing the full story?

What was your question again about insults? That holier than thou attitude didn't last long, did it now? Anybody just watching YouTube will see no answers from you.

He originally posted it in a Facebook group that he and I are both members of.  He and I went back and forth for a good week over this list.

And I am supposed to know this, how exactly?

No.  You aren't supposed to know this.  But, that wasn't what I said, was it?  Here is what I said:

"What kind of Dumb Ass (Martin Weidmann) chastises me supposedly for not addressing these without knowing the full story?"

Let me be clear.  I addressed these in the Facebook group that he originally posted them in.  Then it seems he also went and posted the list in the comments section on Youtube.  Since you didn't know what you were talking about, you shouldn't have criticized.

Anybody just watching YouTube will see no answers from you.

(Tapping mic)  Is this thing on?

Until about twenty minutes ago, I was unaware the list was posted on Youtube.  Understand now?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #210 on: May 02, 2021, 04:21:10 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #211 on: May 02, 2021, 04:26:08 AM »

No.  You aren't supposed to know this.  But, that wasn't what I said, was it?  Here is what I said:

"What kind of Dumb Ass (Martin Weidmann) chastises me supposedly for not addressing these without knowing the full story?"

Let me be clear.  I addressed these in the Facebook group that he originally posted them in.  Then it seems he also went and posted the list in the comments section on Youtube.  Since you didn't know what you were talking about, you shouldn't have criticized.

(Tapping mic)  Is this thing on?

Until about twenty minutes ago, I was unaware the list was posted on Youtube.  Understand now?

BS... you did not mention anything about replies on Facebook, so all I had to go on was YouTube. I might not have been aware of the Facebook group, but you most certainly were aware of the YouTube posting. The difference between the two is that the Facebook group is unkown by most people and the YouTube posting is not only in the public domain, for everybody to see, but it is also the one you promoted when you were vain enough to post it on this forum.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #212 on: May 02, 2021, 04:27:58 AM »
Thanks. You're videos are great but I think Oswald was coming from the opposite side as Helen Markham said. It seems like an awful long way around coming in from the other side especially as the time is tight to get him coming in from that side.

...but I think Oswald was coming from the opposite side as Helen Markham said.

It's possible.  But, there are a good number of witnesses though who have Oswald walking west on Tenth a good block east of Tenth and Patton; walking towards Tenth and Patton.

Also, and this is most important for you to consider....

William Scoggins was sitting in his cab at the intersection of Tenth and Patton.  He was parked on Patton just south of the intersection facing north looking directly ahead of the corner of Tenth and Patton.  He noticed Tippit's patrol car cruise slowly through the intersection, heading from west to east.  He insisted that Oswald did not walk in front of his cab across that intersection.

It seems that if Oswald had been walking east on Tenth, he would have been noticed by Scoggins who was sitting right there.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #212 on: May 02, 2021, 04:27:58 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #213 on: May 02, 2021, 04:30:21 AM »

BS... you did not mention anything about replies on Facebook, so all I had to go on was YouTube. I might not have been aware of the Facebook group, but you most certainly were aware of the YouTube posting. The difference between the two is that the Facebook group is unkown by most people and the YouTube posting is not only in the public domain, for everybody to see, but it is also the one you promoted when you were vain enough to post it on this forum.

Why is it BS?  I did not know that he posted the list in the comments section of the Youtube video until you pointed it out to me.  You sure are bitter about life in general.  I bet you're a lot of fun at parties.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #214 on: May 02, 2021, 04:33:30 AM »

'Indeed. I'm glad you finally learned something'.
 ::) Don't break you arm as you (prematurely) pat yourself on the back: Earlene not having to turn her head very much simply means she had a greater chance of viewing Oswald zipping up the jacket as he exited at speed. 

You never asked for a picture that includes the front door and the door to Oswald's room.
I shouldn't have to ask: The issue is about how far Oswald's room was from the front room.
And you telling me there's a view from near Oswald's room is unacceptable to me.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 05:02:09 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #214 on: May 02, 2021, 04:33:30 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #215 on: May 02, 2021, 04:37:19 AM »
Why is it BS?  I did not know that he posted the list in the comments section of the Youtube video until you pointed it out to me.  You sure are bitter about life in general.  I bet you're a lot of fun at parties.

I have explained why it is BS.

You sure are bitter about life in general.  I bet you're a lot of fun at parties.

More ad hominem from the guy who was complaining about insults. Hypocrite!