Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Youtube Interview I Did, Tippit Case  (Read 49793 times)

Offline Gerry Down

Re: Youtube Interview I Did, Tippit Case
« Reply #200 on: May 02, 2021, 03:51:42 AM »
Advertisement
But that doesn't match with the LN claim that Randle and Frazier (I'm paraphrasing) concocted a story about the bag and the curtain rods within hours after the shooting.

I don't understand this statement. I think what might have happened is that Randle told the FBI what she honestly thought - it was a 3 foot bag. Then in the months that followed from talking to Frazier she began to think she was mistaken. She forgot about the FBI report and just told the WC what she now thought about the bag having talked to Frazier so long about it. Its a possibility. Its also a possibility that the FBI accidentally put down 3 feet instead of 2. But that seems like a big mistake for the FBI to make. That detail was the most important thing in her statement to the FBI.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #200 on: May 02, 2021, 03:51:42 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #201 on: May 02, 2021, 04:00:52 AM »
Is Dumb Ass an insult that is worse than braindead or not?  :D

And he posted it on YouTube....

It doesn't matter where else he posted it.  He originally posted it in a Facebook group that he and I are both members of.  He and I went back and forth for a good week over this list.  What kind of Dumb Ass (Martin Weidmann) chastises me supposedly for not addressing these without knowing the full story?

That's okay.  You don't have to answer.

Anyway, the list is pure foolishness.  Most of the points on the list really aren't errors at all.

For example... #20 claims that I was wrong for saying that Marina identified the jacket in evidence.  I am not wrong about that at all.  During her testimony, Marina was shown CE-162 (the jacket in evidence) and asked if it belonged to Lee and she said that it did.  All you really have to do is go read her testimony.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #202 on: May 02, 2021, 04:04:03 AM »
What Facebook group was that?

JFK Truth Be Told

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #202 on: May 02, 2021, 04:04:03 AM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #203 on: May 02, 2021, 04:05:29 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #204 on: May 02, 2021, 04:07:27 AM »
So you addressed it all in the comfort of your own little Facebook group, where most of us are not members.

None of the complaints were addressed on YouTube where the video was posted.

So you addressed it all in the comfort of your own little Facebook group, where most of us are not members.

I addressed the list where it was originally posted, yes.  What would you have had me do?

None of the complaints were addressed on YouTube where the video was posted.

Until ten minutes ago, I was unaware that any of it was posted in the comments section on Youtube.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #204 on: May 02, 2021, 04:07:27 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #205 on: May 02, 2021, 04:12:11 AM »
Thanks.

You're very welcome to become a member there.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 04:12:39 AM by Bill Brown »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #206 on: May 02, 2021, 04:13:09 AM »
It doesn't matter where else he posted it.  He originally posted it in a Facebook group that he and I are both members of.  He and I went back and forth for a good week over this list.  What kind of Dumb Ass (Martin Weidmann) chastises me supposedly for not addressing these without knowing the full story?

That's okay.  You don't have to answer.

Anyway, the list is pure foolishness.  Most of the points on the list really aren't errors at all.

For example... #20 claims that I was wrong for saying that Marina identified the jacket in evidence.  I am not wrong about that at all.  During her testimony, Marina was shown CE-162 (the jacket in evidence) and asked if it belonged to Lee and she said that it did.  All you really have to do is go read her testimony.

He originally posted it in a Facebook group that he and I are both members of.  He and I went back and forth for a good week over this list.

And I am supposed to know this, how exactly?

What kind of Dumb Ass (Martin Weidmann) chastises me supposedly for not addressing these without knowing the full story?

What was your question again about insults? That holier than thou attitude didn't last long, did it now? Anybody just watching YouTube will see no answers from you.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 04:15:20 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #206 on: May 02, 2021, 04:13:09 AM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #207 on: May 02, 2021, 04:14:30 AM »
You're very welcome to become a member there.

Thanks. You're videos are great but I think Oswald was coming from the opposite side as Helen Markham said. It seems like an awful long way around coming in from the other side especially as the time is tight to get him coming in from that side.