Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Youtube Interview I Did, Tippit Case  (Read 49930 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Youtube Interview I Did, Tippit Case
« Reply #192 on: May 02, 2021, 03:10:50 AM »
Advertisement
It seems I only scratched the surface about Bill Brown dishonesty in the interview.
Here are some comments on YouTube'

LIST OF 2 DOZEN ERRORS

1. Bill said Burt “saw Oswald”, but Burt said he couldn’t identify Oswald.
2. Bill incorrectly says Benavides “was coming up Denver and he turned left onto 10th Street”—he’s confusing this with Jack Tatum’s alleged account.
3. Benavides never said he “noticed the conversation between the two men.”
4. Bill says 4 people saw Tippit “stop to talk to the man”, but actually only 3 did.
5. He falsely claims Markham “left her apartment about 1:06-1:07”—she said she left at 1:00. (3 H 306)
6. Bill says Markham identified Oswald—but she only picked him and didn’t ID him.
7. Bill shockingly claimed Scoggins said the man was walking east, but this is ABOMINABLY INCORRECT!!! Scoggins, of course, said the man was walking WEST! (CD 87, p. 553)
8. He says Scoggins “felt like” he saw Tippit fall, “wasn’t 100% sure, was a little hazy”, but this is ABSOLUTELY FALSE, Scoggins said he DID see him fall! (CD 87, p. 553)
9. Bill incorrectly claims dispatcher Murray Jackson didn’t receive the conveyor belt note until after Bowley’s call.
10. He incorrectly claims the Warren Report put the shooting at 1:14, but they put it at 1:16 (R 158).
11. He said Oswald “pretended to look at shoes”, but Brewer said no such thing.
12. He says the 4 Johnnie Reynolds Motor Company employees witnessed the fleeting gunman from “the balcony”, but it was actually through a window.
13. Incredibly, he says Reynolds identified Oswald to the FBI (!!!), but of course he did NOT. This is a basic fact.
14. He says Burt “failed to make a positive identification of Oswald” to the FBI—but the FBI never asked him such a question!
15. Bill incorrectly says first generation researcher Shirley Martin was from Wisconsin—she was from Oklahoma.
16. He says that some (i.e. Clemmons, Wright, Higgins) “are not real witnesses”, but they SAW THE KILLER!
17. ASTONISHINGLY, he claims Wright didn’t see the killer: ”When Frank Wright gets out there, Oswald’s gone!” This is OUTRAGEOUS. I quote Wright verbatim: “I was sitting watching television with my wife. I was sitting in a chair next to the door. I wasn’t but two steps from the door. I heard shots. I knew it wasn’t backfire. I knew it was shots. As soon as I heard them, I went out the door. I could see a police car in the next block...I saw a person right by the car. He had fallen down. It seems as if he had just fallen down. Maybe I saw him as he had just finished falling. He was on the ground, and then he turned over face down...It seems to me that I saw him just as he hit the ground. I saw him turn over and he didn’t move any more. I looked around to see what had happened. I knew there had been a shooting. I saw a man standing right in front of the car. He was looking toward the man on the ground. He stood there for a while and looked at the man.” (“The Other Witnesses”, The New Leader, 10/12/64) He was out there IMMEDIATELY and SAW THE KILLER. Period.
18. Bill again incorrectly says Benavides “saw the two men talking.”
19. He again incorrectly says Scoggins saw the killer walking east.
20. Bill says Marina ID’d the jacket in evidence, but no, she said it was “Lee’s OLD SHIRT.”
21. Bill avows Dale Myers “evaluates the evidence fairly”—but I’ve made a list of OVER 30 MAJOR KEY POINTS Myers omitted from his book.
22. Bill says Myers “interviewed the [Tippit] witnesses”—but Myers only interviewed 4 of the 21 witnesses.
23. Bill then says Joseph McBride “stole a lot from With Malice and just put it in his book”, but this is absolutely not true, for McBride mentioned Myers every time he cited him. Bill doesn’t know this because, as he admits, he hasn’t read McBride’s book.
24. Bill said a few times that “no one said it wasn’t Oswald”, but this is a lie—5 people said it was NOT Oswald.

Enough said...

Note: I do not agree with some of the points raised. Some of them are petty in my view, but there is enough left to show that Bill Brown did in fact misrepresent the case against Oswald often enough to conclude he was not being honest in the interview.

Most of those aren't errors at all; not even in the slightest.

That's just the work of some lame-ass on facebook who believes he's a "researcher".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #192 on: May 02, 2021, 03:10:50 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #193 on: May 02, 2021, 03:17:20 AM »

That's just the work of some lame-ass on facebook who believes he's a "researcher".

So you admit some were?

I don't know the guy but it's rather telling that you dismiss what he says without actually addressing his complaints.
It seems that anybody who disagrees with you is either considered to be a nut by you or a lame-ass. Go figure.....

You are no researcher, nor an "expert". You are a propagandist who can not stand opinions that differ from yours.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #194 on: May 02, 2021, 03:21:15 AM »

I don't know the guy but it's rather telling that you dismiss what he says without actually addressing his complaints.
It seems that anybody who disagrees with you is either considered to be a nut by you or a lame-ass. Go figure.....

Hey Dumb Ass, I did address most of these in the Facebook group which this guy posted the list in. 
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 03:25:40 AM by Bill Brown »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #194 on: May 02, 2021, 03:21:15 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #195 on: May 02, 2021, 03:24:27 AM »
That list did contain a couple (maybe 3?) of errors that I made (errors which have no bearing on the case at all).  The others on the list weren't errors at all.  This was addressed in the proper Facebook group.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 04:03:39 AM by Bill Brown »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #196 on: May 02, 2021, 03:26:47 AM »
Hey Dumb Ass, I did address most of these in the Facebook group which this guy posted the list in.

Is Dumb Ass an insult that is worse than braindead or not?  :D

And he posted it on YouTube....
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 03:32:29 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #196 on: May 02, 2021, 03:26:47 AM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #197 on: May 02, 2021, 03:26:57 AM »
Facebook group.

What Facebook group was that?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #198 on: May 02, 2021, 03:30:58 AM »
That list did contain two errors that I made (errors which have no bearing on the case at all).  The other 22 weren't errors at all.  This was addressed in the proper Facebook group.

So you addressed it all in the comfort of your own little Facebook group, where most of us are not members.

None of the complaints were addressed on YouTube where the video was posted.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #198 on: May 02, 2021, 03:30:58 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #199 on: May 02, 2021, 03:47:24 AM »
All the other times? I thought the only other time was her WC testimony?

Police departments have a policy of separating out witnesses in case they contaminate one anothers testimony. There seems to be a real possibility here that after her Nov 23rd 1963 FBI report Randle began trying to match her testimony to that of Fraziers.

But that doesn't match with the LN claim that Randle and Frazier (I'm paraphrasing) concocted a story about the bag and the curtain rods within hours after the shooting.

The fact is a simple one; Randle has never repeated what Bookhout wrote in his report. Now, if you want to give more credibility to a single 302 report, which Randle never saw or signed, over her under oath testimony, you might want to question your motive for desperately clinging to one single internal FBI report.