Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: ?  (Read 36959 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: ?
« Reply #144 on: August 26, 2021, 01:44:10 AM »
Advertisement
Thanks for your opinion but the shirt in evidence is the same one Oswald was wearing when arrested, In the following collage you can even count the differing shaded threads and the corresponding shaded areas. Btw what is your real purpose here and who's paying you?

JohnM

the shirt in evidence is the same one Oswald was wearing when arrested,

Duh.... Put down the jug and pay attention...

I said that the bus transfer came from the reddish brown shirt with the BUTTON DOWN COLLAR that Lee was wearing at the TSBD that morning and the shirt which he took off and left in his room at 1:00 O'clock. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #144 on: August 26, 2021, 01:44:10 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #145 on: August 26, 2021, 02:47:49 AM »
Thanks for your opinion but the shirt in evidence is the same one Oswald was wearing when arrested, In the following collage you can even count the differing shaded threads and the corresponding shaded areas. Btw what is your real purpose here and who's paying you?

JohnM

Btw what is your real purpose here and who's paying you?

Why ask??.... You wouldn't believe me .......

But my real purpose is to expose J. Edgar Hoover as the despot that he was, on par with Adolph Hitler.....

The American taxpayer's are paying me.....

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #146 on: August 27, 2021, 04:52:14 PM »
Bill Whaley was a typical cabbie BSer.....  I suspect that his IQ was subnormal.   So while thrusting himself into the events of 11-22-63 when BSin with his fellow cabbies, he crowed that he unwittingly had carried the assassin out to Oak cliff after the assassination.  There's little doubt that he transported a young man out to Oakcliff....but that man was NOT Lee Oswald.

He was dressed entirely differently than Lee Oswald and  Whaley said the man gave him a dollar for the ride... Lee Said that he rode in a CITY cab and he paid the driver 85 cents.   (So the trip was about a tenth of a mile shorter than Whaley's trip.

An interesting read, Mr. Cakebread, thanks for sharing.

Major difference between one cab-carrier than another...not to mention Mr. Whaley's inflation of 85 cents. All-in-all your keen sense of attention to detail discounts officialdom's fictitious account amid their prevailing penchant for relying upon manufactured "evidence". Coerced as well @ Mr. Whaley ------>

Mr. WHALEY. I never saw what they had in there. It was all written out by hand. I signed my name because they said that is what I said.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #146 on: August 27, 2021, 04:52:14 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #147 on: August 27, 2021, 04:59:01 PM »
Briefly in a nut shell.....according to the tale,   Lee had a nearly pristine bus transfer in his possession at the time of his interrogation.

I seriously doubt that the transfer was in his shirt pocket at the theater because the cops nearly ripped that shirt off his back. Therefore any flimsy  paper bus transfer would not have remained in pristine condition.   

I strongly suspect that Lee got the transfer when he exited the bus and he placed it his shirt pocket.  ( he thoght that he could use it to board another bus to take him to the rooming house, but it was never used...He caught a CITY cab and rode in the cab to the rooming house.  When he changed his clothes the transfer remained in his dis card shirt pocket where it remained in good condition.  As I recall the transfer first emerges into the evidence stream at about 6:00 O'clock that evening.  This would be after Lee's possessions from the rooming house were brought to DPD headquarters.   I believe that's where the bus transfer was found. 

Lee may have originally thought that he could use the transfer after he left the rooming house to catch a bus to take him to near the theater ( Jefferson & Zangs) But he forgot the transfer that was in the shirt pocket at the rooming house.   You may recall that Mrs Roberts said that Lee was looking up Zangs. He could possibly looking to see if the south bound bus was in sight.

Once again, Mr. Cakebread, I appreciate your analysis. Though we are miles apart on the public-transportation use, I'll continue to maintain an open mind on the possibility the wrongly-accused did use public-transportation, but not with the tandem of Mr. McWatters & Mr. Whaley, nor along the timing-sequence amid a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure.

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #148 on: August 27, 2021, 05:10:41 PM »
*self-reminder: take a much closer examination of Bureau agent Robert Barrett,

You'll be scrutinizing one of Hoover's lap dog's.  ( Hoover's extra special--- special agent)   I believe that you'll find that Mr Barrett was already in the Texas theater when Lee arrived there.....   If that's true...Then the logical question is:....   What the hell was he doing there??

Oh, my!, Mr. Cakebread, that's quite a bombshell revelation. Care to share your *source revealing the possibility of the Bureau having personnel in the Texas Theatre? There's been some exemplary work done by other researchers covering the wrongly-accused's activities down in New Orleans, making the case he had ties to Bureau personnel.

As far as you know, to save me some poking around, Was Mr. Barrett in New Orleans during the Summer of 1963?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #148 on: August 27, 2021, 05:10:41 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #149 on: August 27, 2021, 05:46:50 PM »
Moving along now, before sharing an interesting Warren Commission exchange, just want to solidify the case that the wrongly-accused came to the aid of Inspector Sawyer that afternoon, in spite of the hastily contrived script to the contrary about a hasty escape amid a phantom bus & cab ride. Some folks choose to stick their head in the sand, and on occasion come up to merely parrot back the horse manure spread about the wrongly-accused getting out of Dodge yada, yada, yada...

To that point, since Mr. Organ couldn't resist putting his foot in his mouth yet again; however, in fairness to him though, I'll offer him an opportunity to debunk my assertion that the wrongly-accused came to the aid of Inspector Sawyer. Can't do it, Mr. Organ, Can you? There's a reason for that.

Go ahead and try if you dare. However, here's fair *warning before you haphazardly just throw any old name out there in desperation to satisfy/embellish the reeking stench of a hastily contrived script to Frame an innocent party ---->

*I know the whereabouts of every male employee in the Texas School Book Depository (TBSD) at 12:34 PM --the precise time the wrongly-accused came to the aid of Inspector Sawyer. He is the only male employee in the same space as Inspector Sawyer, a space where he was observed by more than a few TSBD employees upon their return inside following the cowardly ambush upon a duly elected representative of The People. 

I suspect after reading this, you will resort to cowering away as fast & far as you can from producing any other option(s). Prove me wrong...go ahead make my day. You can't do it. Mr. Organ, Can you? There's a reason for that...

the phony, fictitious, hastily contrived script has a penchant for producing only manufactured "evidence" amid a false-narrative mired knee deep in the stench of horse manure, where facts don't matter, only increasing levels of horse manure spread.     

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #150 on: August 27, 2021, 05:50:27 PM »
BRB gentlemen w/that interesting Warren Commission exchange...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #150 on: August 27, 2021, 05:50:27 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #151 on: August 27, 2021, 06:19:48 PM »
An interesting read, Mr. Cakebread, thanks for sharing.

Major difference between one cab-carrier than another...not to mention Mr. Whaley's inflation of 85 cents. All-in-all your keen sense of attention to detail discounts officialdom's fictitious account amid their prevailing penchant for relying upon manufactured "evidence". Coerced as well @ Mr. Whaley ------>

Mr. WHALEY. I never saw what they had in there. It was all written out by hand. I signed my name because they said that is what I said.

Mr. WHALEY. "I never saw what they had in there. It was all written out by hand. I signed my name because they said that is what I said."

Bill Whaley ( God rest his Bullshippng soul ) Was illiterate.   He couldn't read......    The hapless fool got in over his head when he bragged to his fellow cabbies that he had unwittingly transported the assassin to Oak cliff.    And had the investigation been a true investigation the cops would have known that Whaley was BS- ing.  He said he picked up his passenger at 12:30....  Lee Oswald was at the TSBD at 12:30.

Whaley said that his passenger was wearing a BLUE  JACKET and BLUE trousers..... Lee was not wearing a Jacket ... And his shirt was reddish brown with a BUTTON DOWN COLLAR...and his trousers were dark gray. 

Lee Oswald was NOT in Whaley's cab that day.....