Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: ?  (Read 36965 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: ?
« Reply #120 on: August 17, 2021, 12:14:57 AM »
Advertisement
Contrary to the hastily contrived scripted version of the wrongly-accused's manner of leaving Dealey Plaza and at what time, the next phase of this thread will take a much closer examination/look at some possibilities/means of travel from the plaza to the Texas Theatre.

I have no quarrel w/the late Roger Craig (RIP), so in fairness I will take some time this week to review his account about observing the wrongly-accused climbing into a Rambler station wagon. I believe an eyewitness also shares an account of the same...further examination will confirm this one way or the other. I'm not personally sold on his claim, but because it stacks up much better than the hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure amid manufactured "evidence" to Frame an innocent party, it merits a much closer examination.

Other possibilities come to mind, one being the wrongly-accused's ties to the Bureau during his sojourn down in New Orleans prior to his arrival in Dallas. Was he working for the Bureau as an informant? Will certainly explore this as well. We know he didn't get on Mr. McWatters' bus, let alone ask for a bus-transfer. What we don't know for sure--in spite of the horse manure spread to the contrary--is how he genuinely left Dealey Plaza and ended up on Jefferson at Mr. Brewer's Hardy's Shoe Store?

Mr. Mentesana's home video footage places the wrongly-accused still in Dealey Plaza standing on Elm Street as late as 12:48PM.

What we don't know for sure--in spite of the horse manure spread to the contrary--is how he genuinely left Dealey Plaza and ended up on Jefferson at Mr. Brewer's Hardy's Shoe Store?

And finally, thank God, we arrive at the point of no return, if Oswald didn't use some from of public transport/cab then the only option left is he was driven by someone else, someone who wanted to get Oswald away from the crime scene as soon as possible, someone who disappeared, who could this mysterious accomplice be? Da da da dumb!

I have no quarrel w/the late Roger Craig (RIP)

Too bad Roger Craig completely refutes your 12:48 timeline. Oops!

so in fairness I will take some time this week to review his account about observing the wrongly-accused climbing into a Rambler station wagon.

I'm sure you will show the very epitome of "fairness"? Hahaha! As if.

I'm not personally sold on his claim, but because it stacks up much better than the hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure amid manufactured "evidence" to Frame an innocent party, it merits a much closer examination.

With every comment you dig a deeper hole, as I pointed out if someone was waiting for Oswald after his lunchbreak and such a short time after he pulled the trigger then by definition the man in the Rambler must have been an accomplice and for some reason this accomplice just dumped Oswald a few miles away? Very strange, I'd like to see you put your bizarre spin on that one?

Other possibilities come to mind, one being the wrongly-accused's ties to the Bureau during his sojourn down in New Orleans prior to his arrival in Dallas.

Wow, that came out of left field?

Was he working for the Bureau as an informant?

Even though there is zero proof and so what if he was?

Will certainly explore this as well.

I'm sure you will, I can hear the cogs whirring from here.

We know he didn't get on Mr. McWatters' bus, let alone ask for a bus-transfer.

Ironically, without Oswald's accomplice in his getaway car, the public transport option for you is the closest you will get in associating Oswald with being wrongly accused, but don't let me stop that wonderful imagination of yours, because the path you are going down only links Oswald to having some sort of foresight about the events on that blustery sun soaked afternoon.

What we don't know for sure--in spite of the horse manure spread to the contrary

Your obsession with "horse manure" is duly noted.

Mr. Mentesana's home video footage places the wrongly-accused still in Dealey Plaza standing on Elm Street as late as 12:48PM.

Wtf, where?

Good luck, young Padawan.

JohnM
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 01:03:40 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: August 17, 2021, 12:14:57 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #121 on: August 17, 2021, 12:23:18 AM »
*self-reminder, proceed w/caution later this week to avoid dismissing altogether Roger Craig's observations.

https://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/craig.htm

JohnM

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #122 on: August 20, 2021, 09:00:11 PM »
Still batting .000 eh, Mr. Mytton, total failure trying to produce any actual, credible evidence at all in the wrongly-accused's own voice about that phantom bus & cab ride. A month later into my simple challenge posed to you, and the best you got is to continue to sidestep the question and cower away from it altogether. You can't do it, Can you?  There's a reason for that.

Making matters even worse, you actually believe Mr. Craig (Roger) refutes my 12:48PM timeline...my, my, my...let's take his testimony into account rather than your wishful thinking ---->

Mr. BELIN - Fourteen or 15 minutes?
Mr. CRAIG - Yes.
Mr. BELIN - Was this, you mean, after the shooting?
Mr. CRAIG - After the---from the time I heard the first shot.
Mr. BELIN - All right. Your heard someone whistle?
Mr. CRAIG - Yes. So I turned and--uh-saw a man start to run down the hill on the north side of Elm Street, running down toward Elm Street.
Mr. BELIN - And, about where was he with relation to the School Book Depository Building?
Mr. CRAIG - Uh--directly across that little side street that runs in front of it, He was on the south side of it.
Mr. BELIN - And he was on the south side of what would be an extension of Elm Street, if Elm Street didn't curve down into the underpass?
Mr. CRAIG - Eight; right,
Mr. BELIN - And where was he with relation to the west side of the School Book Depository Building?
Mr. CRAIG - Right by the--uh--well, actually, directly in line with the west corner--the southwest corner,
Mr. BELIN - He was directly in line with the southwest corner of the building?
Mr. CRAIG - Yes,
Mr. BELIN - And he was on the south curve of that street that runs right in front of the building there?
Mr. CRAIG - Yes,
Mr. BELIN - And he started to run toward Elm Street as it curves under the underpass?
Mr. CRAIG - Yes ; directly down the grassy portion of the park,
Mr. BELIN - All right. And then what did you see happen?
Mr. CRAIG - I saw a light-colored station wagon, driving real slow, coming west on Elm Street from Houston. Uh-- actually, it was nearly in line with him. And the driver was leaning to his right looking up the hill at the man running down.
Mr. BELIN - Uh-huh.
Mr. CRAIG - And the station wagon stopped almost directly across from me. And--uh--the man continued down the hill and got in the station wagon. And I attempted to cross the street. I wanted to talk to both of them. But the---uh--traffic was so heavy I couldn't get across the street. And--uh--they were gone before I could---

Now, Do you care to explain to the rest of us how Mr. Craig (Roger) refutes my 12:48 timeline given the fourteen or 15 minutes (his words, not mine) post assassination observation of that light coloured station wagon driving real slow (his words, not mine) while also attempting to pull up alongside the running gentleman Mr. Craig is describing, who, has come from the southwest corner adjacent to the TSBD from a side street (Elm Street extension), through a park-bench area, finally onto the top of a hill, and then running down the incline without tumbling head over heels, suggesting he wasn't sprinting...   

then continued to run further down south Elm, towards Mr. Craig's position (Mr. Craig's words not mine), while he and Officer Lewis stood looking for a ricochet bullet way down south Elm, his words, not mine. Go ahead, Mr. Mytton, set the stage for us how Mr. Craig's testimony refutes a 12:48PM timeline. Perhaps you will fair much better w/this challenge than the previous month long one you are still struggling with.   

« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 09:03:32 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: August 20, 2021, 09:00:11 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #123 on: August 20, 2021, 09:17:56 PM »
While Mr. Mytton reinvents the sprinting prowess of the wrongly-accused as the original Flash, and removes all other busy, slow moving traffic blocking that light coloured Rambler station wagon on lower Elm Street that afternoon akin to Moses' actions at the Red Sea, let's get back to Mr. Mentesana's home video footage, where he records the wrongly-accused still in Dealey Plaza looooong after the fictitious script about a phantom public transportation "escape". 

Brief Recap:

*Special agent Bookhout reveals to us that in spite of the hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure about a bus, a bus-transfer yada, yada yada,, the wrongly-accused actually stood outside with his supervisor for, quote, 5-10 minutes, unquote. 

*Mr. Mentesana's home video footage records this.

It's him. 
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 09:18:59 PM by Alan J. Ford »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #124 on: August 22, 2021, 05:24:27 AM »
Still batting .000 eh, Mr. Mytton,

Hang on, you still haven't reached first base, heck, you're still on the starting blocks waiting for the starters gun because before your attempts to derail this thread with loaded questions and thus delay the inevitable, I and another member asked you a very simple question "Why invent a bus trip to nowhere?" this is the very foundation of why we are here and more than a month later you still have no answers.
And btw as I previously alluded to, admitting the public bus ride and the cab ride instead of Oswald's prearranged getaway vehicle would somewhat go towards supporting your claims of Oswald's innocence but I guess you can't put brains in a statue.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: August 22, 2021, 05:24:27 AM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #125 on: August 23, 2021, 07:24:07 PM »
"Why invent a bus trip to nowhere?" this is the very foundation of why we are here and more than a month later you still have no answers.

On the contrary, Mr. Mytton, you just choose to ignore my reply to the question. Now, once more, on the chance you dare to choose to read it, are able to comprehend it and honest enough to admit their mistake while introducing even more horse manure (a phantom cab ride) ---->

The reason why the bus trip to nowhere was invented was for the following reason: to plant  manufactured "evidence", a bus-transfer to imply the wrongly-accused left Dealey Plaza via public-transportation.

What part of that answer don't you understand, Mr. Mytton?

Now, Over to you, IF you dare...When if ever are you going to produce any actual, credible evidence in the wrongly-accused's own voice about that phantom bus & cab ride? Cannot do it, Mr. Mytton, Can you? There's a reason for that.

He didn't say it...they said he did this; he did that; he said this, he said that...so, once again, all you got is manufactured "evidence" planted well after that intense physical altercation at the Texas Theatre; and what is being claimed he said and he did well after drawing his last breath. Anybody can Frame someone after they've drawn their last breath.

What part of that don't you understand, Mr. Mytton? Do you have any actual, credible evidence in the wrongly-accused's own voice about that phantom bus ride?

Cannot hear you? Cat got your tongue? Or it's simply a matter of you rather choosing to cower as far away from this simple question as you continue to do so ? That's your prerogative, but genuine evidence matters to some researchers, not manufactured "evidence" planted to embellish a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure.

The wrongly-accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #126 on: August 24, 2021, 12:07:22 AM »

The reason why the bus trip to nowhere was invented was for the following reason: to plant  manufactured "evidence", a bus-transfer to imply the wrongly-accused left Dealey Plaza via public-transportation.

So you believe that Oswald didn't use public transport to leave Dallas, interesting, then the only other alternatives that I see are that Oswald walked/jogged/ran/sprinted which is all highly unlikely or Oswald drove himself and without owning a car that's pretty difficult, or the point I raised which you haven't yet had the courage to confront because you must realize it's devastating significance, is that Oswald used an accomplice's getaway car to get himself and this unidentified accomplice away from the scene of the crime, an accomplice who just dumped Oswald off at the Texas Theatre, are you sure you want to pursue this particular narrative because it flies in the face of your claim that Oswald was wrongly accused?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: August 24, 2021, 12:07:22 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #127 on: August 24, 2021, 09:34:13 PM »
"to get away from the scene of the crime".  LOL.