Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: ?  (Read 36959 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: ?
« Reply #112 on: August 10, 2021, 12:46:24 AM »
Advertisement

Again, the reason why there is no audio & video recordings readily available for public-consumption is very telling. The wrongly-accused was simply telling the Truth (about his genuine whereabouts that afternoon). He was much easier to Frame by avoiding audio & video for public-consumption in favor of inserting words into his mouth after he drew his last breath.

Rinse, wash, repeat! Yawn!

Oswald's final "genuine whereabouts on that afternoon" are crystal clear, Oswald was arrested at the Texas Theatre, that is beyond dispute and if Oswald didn't use public transport or private commercial transportation to get to the general vicinity then I'm afraid the only logical alterative is that someone took him there, someone who disappeared?

The evidence that may lead to some sort of alternate method of conveyance is Roger Craig's testimony that about 14 to 15 minutes after the first shot he observed what he believes was Oswald running toward a station wagon being driven by a very dark complected man but unfortunately for the Oswald defenders this opens a serious new can of worms. According to Truly, Oswald's lunch break was between 12:00 to 12:45, meaning that unless this meeting was pure coincidence then this rendezvous was prearranged for the very end of Oswald's lunch break and how could Oswald possibly know beforehand that the President would be shot and thereafter work would be abandoned, unless he was involved?

Mr. BELIN - Now, about how many minutes was this after the time that you had turned that young couple over to Lemmy Lewis that you heard this whistle?
Mr. CRAIG - Fourteen or 15 minutes.
Mr. BELIN - Fourteen or 15 minutes?
Mr. CRAIG - Yes.
Mr. BELIN - Was this, you mean, after the shooting?
Mr. CRAIG - After the---from the time I heard the first shot.
Mr. BELIN - All right. Your heard someone whistle?
Mr. CRAIG - Yes. So I turned and--uh-saw a man start to run down the hill on the north side of Elm Street, running down toward Elm Street.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: August 10, 2021, 12:46:24 AM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #113 on: August 13, 2021, 08:33:46 PM »
Mr. Mytton, still stuck in reverse eh?...still stuck in desperation, back-pedaling mode as far away from producing any actual, credible evidence in the wrongly-accused's own voice about that phantom bus & cab ride. Those of us reading along here, we understand how difficult this challenge is for you.

All you have is what they said he said and did, What part of that don't you understand?

Now, once more, produce and share some actual, credible evidence void of putting words into his mouth ---->

he said this, he said that; or, he did this, he did that. Quite a challenge for you, going on nearly a month so far. There's a reason for that. You cannot do it, Mr. Mytton, Can you? It's that simple really (the plain simple Truth usually is, no hearsay this and no hearsay that needed)

The only two times the general public was privy to actual audio & video where one can actually hear the wrongly-accused's own voice, he told us all we really needed to know ---->

Anything else contrary to his own statement(s) is nothing more than a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure amid manufactured "evidence" to Frame an innocent party. Quite easy to Frame someone when actual audio & video recording of them is avoided at all cost. His silencing being the most costly. 

Now, once more, All you have is what they said he said & did, What part of that don't you understand? You do understand the difference between what the wrongly-accused actually said--in his own voice--see above video-- as oppose to what others said he said & did?, putting words into his mouth to Frame him?

If you think/feel differently, take this extended opportunity to share right here with the rest of us some actual credible evidence in his own voice...we understand if you continue to back-pedal in reverse as far away from this challenge as you can.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 08:59:07 PM by Alan J. Ford »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #114 on: August 13, 2021, 08:53:12 PM »
On three different occasions, we observe/note evidence of a brown shirt:

(1) Mr. Mentesana's capture of the wrongly-accused still in Dealey Plaza looooong after that hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure about a phantom bus & cab ride...

(2) Mr. Brewer's description of the same shirt ----> in part (A)
Mr. BREWER - And had brown hair. He had a brown sports shirt on. His shirt tail was out.

and the specific notation--in part (B), quote, His shirt tail was out.

Right in line & accordance w/Mr. Mentesana's photo images in his home video capture of the wrongly-accused's brown shirt worn with, yes, you guessed it, the shirt tail out.

(3) Mr. Mytton's--have to give credit where its due--a photo of the same brown shirt in the photo he shared of the unfolding action at the Texas Theatre. We may as well score a hat-trick for this brown shirt because in all three cases the shirt tail was out.

We'd have a better chance of winning a major lottery jackpot than for one single individual in three different locations that afternoon wearing the same brown coloured shirt in the same fashion as the wrongly-accused.

The wrongly-accused did Not shoot anybody. Anybody.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 08:57:25 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: August 13, 2021, 08:53:12 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #115 on: August 13, 2021, 09:17:27 PM »
MR. OSWALD: I'm innocent
MR. FORD: Okay, you can go

AKA

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #116 on: August 13, 2021, 09:20:17 PM »
Last post today, have to give credit where its due: for a brief moment there the Frame-an-innocent- party-committee did have the wherewithal to 2nd guess their initial ploy about merely a bus ride, realizing at some point their faulty reasoning wouldn't align w/the events at 10th & Patton due to a timing sequence issue (thus the horse manure for more expedited means of travel via taxi yada, yada, yada).

Even w/the scripted cab ride the driver, Mr. Whaley (William), clears this whole matter up rather succinctly ----->

Mr. WHALEY. I never saw what they had in there. It was all written out by hand. The statement I saw, I think, was this one, and that could be writing. I might not even seen this one yet. I signed my name because they said that is what I said.

Don't feel all alone, Mr. Whaley, this penchant for manufactured "evidence" runs rampant/unchecked in this case, amid a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure to Frame an innocent party.

The wrongly accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 09:21:12 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: August 13, 2021, 09:20:17 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #117 on: August 13, 2021, 10:01:07 PM »
Oswald was an ass.

'They brought me in because I've lived on a Funny Farm. I'm just a PATSY... they promised me I would be a HORSE!

« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 10:19:44 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #118 on: August 16, 2021, 09:06:14 PM »
Contrary to the hastily contrived scripted version of the wrongly-accused's manner of leaving Dealey Plaza and at what time, the next phase of this thread will take a much closer examination/look at some possibilities/means of travel from the plaza to the Texas Theatre.

I have no quarrel w/the late Roger Craig (RIP), so in fairness I will take some time this week to review his account about observing the wrongly-accused climbing into a Rambler station wagon. I believe an eyewitness also shares an account of the same...further examination will confirm this one way or the other. I'm not personally sold on his claim, but because it stacks up much better than the hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure amid manufactured "evidence" to Frame an innocent party, it merits a much closer examination.

Other possibilities come to mind, one being the wrongly-accused's ties to the Bureau during his sojourn down in New Orleans prior to his arrival in Dallas. Was he working for the Bureau as an informant? Will certainly explore this as well. We know he didn't get on Mr. McWatters' bus, let alone ask for a bus-transfer. What we don't know for sure--in spite of the horse manure spread to the contrary--is how he genuinely left Dealey Plaza and ended up on Jefferson at Mr. Brewer's Hardy's Shoe Store?

Mr. Mentesana's home video footage places the wrongly-accused still in Dealey Plaza standing on Elm Street as late as 12:48PM.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: August 16, 2021, 09:06:14 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #119 on: August 16, 2021, 10:47:35 PM »
*self-reminder, proceed w/caution later this week to avoid dismissing altogether Roger Craig's observations. Seems he wasn't the only one who witnessed a man climbing into a Rambler on Elm Street during the aftermath of the assassination that afternoon:

1. Helen Forrest (her observations mirror Mr. Craig's (a male figure running down the incline from the TSBD to climb into a Rambler station-wagon)

2. James Pennington (his observation mirrors Mr. Craig's & Ms/Mrs. Forest's, a male figure running down the incline to climb into a Rambler station-wagon)

3. Marvin C. Robinson (completes a natural hat-trick w/his observations mirroring W1 & W2, essentially a homerun when added to Mr. Craig's observations)

4. An employee of W3, Roy Cooper, travelling just behind Mr. Robinson on Elm Street confirmed Mr. Robinson's observations as well. What's disturbing here is Mr. Cooper's report of the same merited classified-status by the Bureau until three decades later.

*Source: Helmer Reenberg's Youtube Channel Archives. 

Mr. Craig's timing of his sighting--and the subsequent sightings above that followed-- is/are within the window of Bureau special agent Bookhout's notes revealing the wrongly-accused's assertion standing outside on Elm Street w/his supervisor, Mr. Shelley, for 5-10 minutes.

Pretty perplexing though about the driver of that Rambler being a rather large Latin man--at least to me--unless, of course, there's a connection between the wrongly-accused and the anti-Castro-Cubans; and, the shenanigans down in New Orleans was simply a ruse to reel in pro-Castro sentiments under the guise of Hands off Cuba pretense in order to ferret out unsuspecting communist-sympathizers.   

« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 10:52:05 PM by Alan J. Ford »