Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: ?  (Read 36962 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: ?
« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2021, 12:16:41 PM »
Advertisement

They called up the police and they came up and got me.

Not sure that's what the reports say, will have to check up on that when time permits....

You may think you go by the evidence but as the above example demonstrates, your comprehension skills and your ability for logical deductive reasoning suck.

Why would my lack of skills prevent you from answering my question:

When did Oswald enter the cab?

(You have worked out a timeline, haven't you?)

Not sure that's what the reports say

You have the word from the horses mouth and you're still looking for a conspiracy? And no doubt your evidence if you find any, will end up being another minor discrepancy which I predict you'll claim supersedes the words from the actual man himself, Unbelievable.

will have to check up on that when time permits....

Yeah, you do that Champ.

After he got off the bus and before he got to his rooming house.

JohnM
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 12:18:01 PM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2021, 12:16:41 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #81 on: July 15, 2021, 08:22:51 AM »
This one also passed the 24 hour mark...

Still cracking the numbers, Mytton?

ROFL

Sorry, I never bothered reading your reply because your alternate narrative doesn't exit and you still haven't convinced me of the need for this complicated charade. And considering Oswald himself never denied getting on and off a bus and admitted catching a cab, makes any further interaction with you worthless.

JohnM
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 08:33:19 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2021, 08:18:23 PM »
I already dealt with this crap, at least pay attention.

A cab, 85 cents, not Whaley's cab. At least pay attention.

How did you calculate "chances"?

Don't blame us, the DP invented Whaley.

The passenger then continued south on Beckley -- ROFL

Oswald in a hurry wasting 10 minutes sure is worth a laugh, thanks!

An astute response there, Mr. Beck, as if the lies of officialdom's hastily contrived script even deserves a response, let alone an explanation of their own undoing.

Unlike the plain simple Truth, which is more than capable of standing all alone on its own, manufactured "evidence" breeds reasonable doubt, no great surprise given the stench of horse manure manufactured "evidence" emanates.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2021, 08:18:23 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #83 on: July 21, 2021, 08:32:13 PM »
I'm going by the evidence whether you like it or not.

The DP brought in Whaley according to reports, fact.

IF only the Whitewash Commission had even an ounce of your integrity, Mr. Beck, rather than relying upon manufactured "evidence" to Frame an innocent party.

Critical-thinkers certainly applaud your exemplary efforts. So, that said, Mr. Mytton, reread the gentleman's question again, quote, When did Oswald enter the cab?, unquote. What say ye, Mr. Mytton?

No harm, no foul if you cannot offer a specific time, because the entirety of all of the manufactured "evidence" in this case cannot either. The plain simple Truth has no problem citing specifics...only a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure finds specifics challenging. 
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 08:33:03 PM by Alan J. Ford »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #84 on: July 21, 2021, 08:58:04 PM »
I think it is marked 12:30 to 12:45. Now that could have been 10 minutes off in each direction because I didn't use a watch, I just guess, in other words, all my trips are marked about 15 minutes each.

My, my, my...

You think?

Wrong answer.

12:30PM Shots fired...with one male individual still unidentified in the Prayer Man position standing outside on the front entrance steps.
12:34PM During the immediate aftermath of the cowardly ambush of a duly elected representative of the People, the wrongly-accused is observed down on the first floor near a small storage room by several TSBD employees.
12:35PM: The wrongly-accused comes to the aid of Inspector Sawyer at the passenger elevators on the first floor in close proximity of the small storage room.
12:37PM After assisting Inspector Sawyer, the wrongly-accused returns to the first floor, and while stepping outside via the front entrance doors, he stops briefly in passing to point out where a then rookie news reporter could find a telephone.
12:38-39: He walks towards his supervisor, Mr. Shelley, who is viewing the unfolding action from a position near lower Elm Street.
12:40--12:45 or 12:50--given FBI special agent Bookhout (sp), the wrongly-accused stands outside with his supervisor for, quote, 5-10 minutes, unquote.

Nowhere near Mr. McWatters' bus, nor Mr. Whaley's cab. For clarity sake, Mr. Whaley, one more time sir ---->

I think...because I didn't use a watch, I just guess, in other words.

Again sir...

I think...because I didn't use a watch, I just guess, in other words.

The wrongly-accused did Not board a bus, nor enter a cab amid a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 09:03:28 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: July 21, 2021, 08:58:04 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #85 on: July 21, 2021, 09:11:58 PM »
The wrongly-accused did Not shoot anybody. Anybody. 

« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 09:12:45 PM by Alan J. Ford »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #86 on: July 23, 2021, 04:13:10 AM »
... as if the lies of officialdom's hastily contrived script even deserves a response, let alone an explanation of their own undoing.

Hilarious, without any evidence to the contrary you now have to rely on farcical claims of a "hastily contrived script", whatever that means, but ironically that absurd accusation gets you no closer to a reasonable explanation of why "they" needed to invent an easily refuted bus trip, a trip that Oswald himself admitted taking.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: July 23, 2021, 04:13:10 AM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #87 on: July 23, 2021, 08:18:38 PM »
Wrong. Again, Mr. Mytton,

unless you can actually produce irrefutable proof that the wrongly-accused said this or that, please be advised that critical-thinkers know the difference between what someone actually says and what a hastily contrived script said he said.

In fairness to you though, go ahead sir enlighten those of us reading along where the wrongly-accused said in his own words that he was anywhere near a bus or cab, let alone boarding or climbing into one.

You cannot do it, Can you, Mr. Mytton? There's a reason for that.

Moreover, IF there was ever any authentic evidence in this Frame up, there would have been a legitimate audio & video recording of the proceedings of those multiple interrogations. The reason why this Frame up is void of audio and video recording is because the wrongly-accused was telling the Truth (standing outside upon shots echoing in Dealey Plaza; being seen on the first floor by a small storage room by more than a few TSBD employees...immediately after a duly elected representative of the People was cowardly ambushed; then came to the aid of Inspector Sawyer; then stepped out in the Autumn crisp air via the front-door-entrance after taking a few seconds to show a news reporter where he may find a telephone; and, upon spotting his supervisor, Mr. Shelley, walked toward his position on lower Elm Street; and, stood there with him for, quote, 5-10 minutes, unquote.

Anything else is a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure about a phantom bus boarding to be involved in the events at 10th & Patton (please excuse the eye-roll).

Now, once again, in fairness to you, go ahead and provide the wrongly-accused's authentic voice saying anything about a bus or cab ride...
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 08:19:44 PM by Alan J. Ford »