Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: ?  (Read 36959 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: ?
« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2021, 11:49:56 PM »
Advertisement
"in the right place at about the right time".  LOL.

You people should at least read the testimony before embarrassing yourselves.

Whaley said when he wrote down the times on the 22nd he didn't use a watch and guessed.

Mr. WHALEY. I thought maybe you might need it. You look down there it says Greyhound, 500 North Beckley, I think it is marked 12:30 to 12:45. Now that could have been 10 minutes off in each direction because I didn't use a watch, I just guess, in other words, all my trips are marked about 15 minutes each.

Whaley goes on to say that sometimes he would make up to four trips before writing them down.

Mr. BALL. Tell me when you make the entries, you make the entries when?
Mr. WHALEY. Sometimes I make them right after I make the trips, sir, and sometimes I make three or four trips before I make the entries.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2021, 11:49:56 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2021, 11:58:56 PM »
Trip sheet times are not correct as per Whaley and doesn't match the time line, you really suck at this -- ROFL

I don't understand where this line of conspiracy leads? Are you saying that Whaley wasn't a cab driver and he was just another part of your mega-conspiracy? And if so shouldn't the times be absolutely spot on?

Btw Whaley's insignificant time discrepancies are fully explained by his testimony, read it.

P.S. what happened to Weidmann, cat got his tongue? LMFAO!

JohnM
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 12:01:42 AM by John Mytton »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #74 on: July 13, 2021, 12:07:45 AM »
Now is your time to excel.

Name a single bus driver who took Oswald to work (and back) on week days for 6 weeks.

Why should any bus driver specifically remember Oswald?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: July 13, 2021, 12:07:45 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2021, 12:29:06 AM »
"just past Oswald's rooming house" -- LOL

Five(!) blocks according to Whaley's trip sheet.

Equals a 10(!) minute walk (Googlemaps) back to "Oswald's" rooming house -- ROFL

LOL! Whaley's cab wasn't a bus that goes on a set route but he could go in any direction and what cannot be denied is that the man Whaley positively identified as Lee Harvey Oswald went "just past Oswald's rooming house". LOL!
As I previously pointed out, not only did Oswald admit catching a cab but the chances that another random customer went just past Oswald's rooming house at the specified time is possible but not very likely and as I asked Ford, where does all this conspiracy go, why make it up and what does it prove?

Btw even though a ten minute walk isn't far it can be quite good for you, try it! LMFAOYFD! LOLOL

JohnM
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 01:10:45 AM by John Mytton »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2021, 12:45:10 AM »

If you have time today, and a partner to work with, try this small experiment. Place a piece of 3 x 6 paper in your breast pocket. Ask your partner to merely use one iron-clad tight-fisted grip upon that pocket and tug both ways in opposite directions several times.

Since we're speculating, I'd expect that if Oswald's shirt pockets were man-handled in the way you describe above, then I'd fully expect a torn pocket but alas as can be seen below Oswald's pockets were glistening in their pristineness. Oops! try again!

Btw Oswald left the Depository and ended up in the Texas Theatre, why do you think they had to invent the bus and cab rides, how does that in any way make Oswald more or less guilty?
Do you believe Roger Craig's story about Oswald and Oswald's escape in the Rambler?

JohnM

« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 01:12:07 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2021, 12:45:10 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2021, 08:57:24 AM »

Don't blame us, the DP invented Whaley.

Wow, with every post you keep adding more and more BS to the smelly conspiracy pile, yet you still have absolutely no answers. Hilarious.
But anyway let's get back to your latest bizarro claim, why on Earth would the DP need to invent Whaley, where does this strange conspiracy theory go next and why didn't the actor who played Whaley learn his lines? Doh!
Enquiring minds would like to know how did Oswald get to the Rooming House and what were the DP trying to cover up, can you at least answer that? Btw that's a rhetorical question because all you ever have is minor inconsistencies that add up to a big fat zero.

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2021, 09:40:31 AM »
The DP went out to pick up Scoggins, returned with Whaley as well -- learn the evidence.

But his trip sheet makes no sense in relation to the proposed timeline and location of rooming house.

At what time did Oswald enter the cab?

The DP went out to pick up Scoggins, returned with Whaley as well -- learn the evidence.

How does that explain the DP inventing Whaley?

But his trip sheet makes no sense in relation to the proposed timeline and location of rooming house.

At what time did Oswald enter the cab?

So they invented Whaley and didn't invent an accurate time sheet? You really are getting desperate but your delusions are good value, keep it up.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2021, 09:40:31 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2021, 10:53:28 AM »
I'm going by the evidence whether you like it or not.

The DP brought in Whaley according to reports, fact.

When did Oswald enter the cab?

I'm going by the evidence whether you like it or not.

Ok, whatever you say.

The DP brought in Whaley according to reports, fact.

Mr. WHALEY. No, sir; they came and got me, sir, the next day after I told my superior when I saw in the paper his picture, I told my superiors that that had been my passenger that day at noon. They called up the police and they came up and got me.

When did Oswald enter the cab?

Mr. BALL. That is right. I am glad you have that copy.
Mr. WHALEY. I thought maybe you might need it. You look down there it says Greyhound, 500 North Beckley, I think it is marked 12:30 to 12:45. Now that could have been 10 minutes off in each direction because I didn't use a watch, I just guess, in other words, all my trips are marked about 15 minutes each.

You may think you go by the evidence but as the above example demonstrates, your comprehension skills and your ability for logical deductive reasoning suck.

JohnM