Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Captain Fritz show Mr Oswald a Mauser?  (Read 45815 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Did Captain Fritz show Mr Oswald a Mauser?
« Reply #160 on: February 19, 2021, 02:03:04 AM »
Advertisement
Huh??   So you believe that Lee couldn't have been shown "the murder weapon" at around 3:15 pm, and Marina shown " Lee Oswald's rifle at around 6:00 pm?

So you've completely changed your claim, and that's my problem?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #160 on: February 19, 2021, 02:03:04 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #161 on: February 19, 2021, 02:07:25 AM »
So!

1. DPD are telling the press all about Mr Oswald's having had a front-door encounter with a cop just after the assassination............. Mr Oswald, totally unaware of the dispatches being given to the press, tells Captain Fritz about having had a front-door encounter with a cop just after the assassination

2. DPD are telling the press all about the finding of a Mauser rifle on the sixth floor............. Mr Oswald, totally unaware of the dispatches being given to the press, tells Captain Fritz about having seen a Mauser in the Depository a couple of days earlier

My, my, such freak coincidences in Mr Oswald's favor!  :D

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #162 on: February 19, 2021, 02:41:02 AM »
So you've completely changed your claim, and that's my problem?

Not sure what you're talkin about....You apparently have grossly misconstrued something I've posted.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 02:56:10 AM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #162 on: February 19, 2021, 02:41:02 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #163 on: February 19, 2021, 08:08:35 PM »
Not sure what you're talkin about....You apparently have grossly misconstrued something I've posted.

I've wondered why you tucked your tail and slinked away... Is it because you don't want to admit that Lt Day was a damned liar?

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #164 on: February 20, 2021, 06:30:43 AM »
There should be a great deal more light coming through the West windows  than at 12:15

True...But the fact remains the west window was also illuminating the area where Arnold Rowland saw the light clothing clad ma with the HUNTING rifle was standing.
Walt, repeating yourself endlessly doesn't make Wopner time come any faster. And it doesn't prove anything, either.

again, look at the photo:

http://darkroom.baltimoresun.com/2013/11/john-f-kennedy-anniversary-a-look-at-images-from-his-lifetime/president-kennedy-gallery-9/#PhotoSwipe1613588479229

If you were right about the light coming in from the West side windows  the lower half of the SW corner windows would not be two rectangles of inky darkness.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #164 on: February 20, 2021, 06:30:43 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #165 on: February 20, 2021, 08:20:14 PM »
Walt, repeating yourself endlessly doesn't make Wopner time come any faster. And it doesn't prove anything, either.

again, look at the photo:

http://darkroom.baltimoresun.com/2013/11/john-f-kennedy-anniversary-a-look-at-images-from-his-lifetime/president-kennedy-gallery-9/#PhotoSwipe1613588479229

If you were right about the light coming in from the West side windows  the lower half of the SW corner windows would not be two rectangles of inky darkness.

Simply because the sun wasn't shining directly into the west window does not mean that area was dark as night....

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #166 on: February 20, 2021, 08:53:09 PM »
Simply because the sun wasn't shining directly into the west window does not mean that area was dark as night....
Doesn't have to be like midnight. It just has to be dark enough compared to the bright noontime sunshine that the interior appears to be dark once the outside observer's pupils constrict to adjust for the sunny day. Just like the photo shows.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #166 on: February 20, 2021, 08:53:09 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #167 on: February 20, 2021, 09:21:07 PM »
Doesn't have to be like midnight. It just has to be dark enough compared to the bright noontime sunshine that the interior appears to be dark once the outside observer's pupils constrict to adjust for the sunny day. Just like the photo shows.

No, the human eye is superior to a camera lens..... The eye can see into an area that is slightly darker than the outside...

You may recall that several witnesses said they saw a man moving around behind the sixth floor windows before the motorcade arrived.   That man wasn't standing in the bright sunshine.