Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went inside with the curtain rods  (Read 95319 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went inside with the curtain rods
« Reply #736 on: March 14, 2021, 12:14:21 AM »
Advertisement
The curtain rods were collected from the Paine's garage, there was only two of them and both were there.

Which suggests that there must have been a third set, which was presented to the identification bureau of the DPD by Secret Service Agent Howlett on 5/15/64 and not collected from there until the day after Ruth Paine's testimony at her home, which was when the two sets of curtain rods were collected.

There is of course always the possibility that Oswald had a set of curtain rods stored with his belongings of which Ruth Paine knew nothing. It is speculation, but it would explain the anomaly in the evidence.

Mr. JENNER - Let us return to the curtain rods first. Do you still have those curtain rods?
Mrs. PAINE - I believe so.
Mr. JENNER - You believe so, or you know; which?
Mrs. PAINE - I think Michael went to look after the assassination, whether these were still in the garage.

This is pure comedy. As if establishing whether any curtain rods had gone missing from the garage were not one of the most urgent tasks of the investigation on Day One!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 12:15:43 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #736 on: March 14, 2021, 12:14:21 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #737 on: March 14, 2021, 01:06:14 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #738 on: March 14, 2021, 01:14:23 AM »
In March 1964 it seems he went home.....no mention of the hospital visit.

Mr. BALL - At any time before you went home, did you hear anybody ask for Lee?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; I don't believe they did, because they, you know, like one man showed us, we had to give proper identification and after we passed him he told us to walk on then to the next man, and we, you know, put down proper information where he could be found if they wanted to see you and talk to you any more, and then we went on up to a little bit more to the front entrance more toward Mr. Shelley's office there with another man and stood there for a little while and told us all that was there could go ahead and go home.
Mr. BALL - Then you went on home?
Mr. FRAZIER - Right.

Buell went home.....as one would expect.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #738 on: March 14, 2021, 01:14:23 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #739 on: March 14, 2021, 02:31:59 AM »

Notice what Det. McCabe & Co. didn't officially
a) look for
b) find
in the Paine home!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 02:32:42 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #740 on: March 14, 2021, 09:41:20 AM »
I said a Buell Frazier in CYA mode.

Nobody cares what you say. Given a choice between the words of Frazier and you, you'll always lose.

'Oh yes, there are photographs'. Yeah sure. And I met Oswald, and yes there are photographs but you will never get to see them.

Not interested in seeing a photograph of one corpse visiting another.

Another shallow nothingburger from the CT lunatic fringe. You've clearly missed my point. But inadvertently proved it, by doing exactly what I said: That you Oswald-lovers will cling onto anything that even a Buell Frazier in CYA mode would say.

Buell Frazier clearly owns you.

EDIT: 8:50am EST
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 02:24:24 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #740 on: March 14, 2021, 09:41:20 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #741 on: March 14, 2021, 02:12:24 PM »
Another shallow nothingburger from the CT lunatic fringe. You've clearly missed my point. But inadvertently proved it, by doing exactly what I said: That you Oswald-lovers will cling onto anything that even a Buell Frazier in CYA mode would say.

Again, nobody cares what you say.

I have no idea what Buell Frazier would have said in CYA mode and neither do you.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #742 on: March 14, 2021, 02:44:09 PM »
Again, nobody cares what you say.

I have no idea what Buell Frazier would have said in CYA mode and neither do you.

Again, nobody cares what you say
And yet here you are. Again.

A Buell Frazier in CYA mode automatically dictates, by definition, what he would say.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 03:24:25 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #742 on: March 14, 2021, 02:44:09 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #743 on: March 14, 2021, 03:32:54 PM »

That you Oswald-lovers

My Dear agent Chapman....This forum is about Truth and Justice.    You've been desperately trying to denigrate Lee Oswald since you first appeared on the forum.   This is not about Lee Oswald...it's about justice.  So calling him names makes you look like a idiot.