Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Touring the Tippit Scene  (Read 39359 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Touring the Tippit Scene
« Reply #160 on: January 01, 2021, 01:26:22 AM »
Advertisement
The suggestion that there is any real possibility that Oswald may not have snuck into the TT is weak sauce.  Obviously he entered the theatre because he was there when arrested.  Postal - the only ticket seller - didn't sell him a ticket.  Burroughs - the only ticket taker- didn't see him or take his ticket.  Oswald had no ticket in his possession.  Postal sees the "man" coming from one direction, she looks toward the street where the police activity is occurring and then is approached by Brewer who asks if the man bought a ticket.  Postal looks down the street in the direction the man was heading and doesn't see him.  Brewer identifies the man he was following was Oswald.  So where does Oswald go if not into the theatre as he passed behind Postal?  He is not anywhere to be seen on the street.  But we can't conclude from this that Oswald snuck into the TT?  Silly.

These contrarians are laughable in trying to establish an impossible standard of proof for any fact they don't like and then suggest there is doubt about an obvious fact.  Oswald clearly "snuck" into the theatre.  We don't need a time machine to confirm that.  By that nutty standard, no one saw Booth shoot Lincoln.  They heard a gunshot, looked in the direction of the sound and saw Booth holding a smoking pistol at Lincoln's head.  How are we to know that he shot him?  There must be doubt as to the matter. HA HA HA.  Maybe Lincoln committed suicide and Booth just picked up the gun?  Just endless contrarian nonsense.

Just endless contrarian nonsense.

Exactly, and then they wonder why they have to beg for someone to engage them in their silly arguments. I’ll tell you why, its a complete waste of time and effort.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #160 on: January 01, 2021, 01:26:22 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #161 on: January 01, 2021, 01:35:59 AM »

You two would argue with a stop sign, there is absolutely no doubt about it. I was being kind when I said it was unlikely that you wouldn’t have argued.

I take it you're not willing to answer the question again?

Honestly, you need to specify what question. Some of my remarks were rhetorical and designed to make fun of your inability to stop arguing. Sadly, I think this might have gone over your head.

What you believe to be a fact claim is apparently that you believe that I am claiming that it is a fact that something is likely or unlikely. Is that what this argument is all about?

You apparently had no qualms stating that (I am condensing and paraphrasing) the Fargo ND theater was less likely than the Texas Theater due to proximity. Is this supposed to be a fact? Or your opinion?

All this BS crap from an idiot who, in his delusional state, actually believes he knows better what I would have done than I do.

No more needs to be said....

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #162 on: January 01, 2021, 04:55:04 AM »
The suggestion that there is any real possibility that Oswald may not have snuck into the TT is weak sauce.  Obviously he entered the theatre because he was there when arrested.  Postal - the only ticket seller - didn't sell him a ticket.  Burroughs - the only ticket taker- didn't see him or take his ticket.  Oswald had no ticket in his possession.  Postal sees the "man" coming from one direction, she looks toward the street where the police activity is occurring and then is approached by Brewer who asks if the man bought a ticket.  Postal looks down the street in the direction the man was heading and doesn't see him.  Brewer identifies the man he was following was Oswald.  So where does Oswald go if not into the theatre as he passed behind Postal?  He is not anywhere to be seen on the street.  But we can't conclude from this that Oswald snuck into the TT?  Silly.

These contrarians are laughable in trying to establish an impossible standard of proof for any fact they don't like and then suggest there is doubt about an obvious fact.  Oswald clearly "snuck" into the theatre.  We don't need a time machine to confirm that.  By that nutty standard, no one saw Booth shoot Lincoln.  They heard a gunshot, looked in the direction of the sound and saw Booth holding a smoking pistol at Lincoln's head.  How are we to know that he shot him?  There must be doubt as to the matter. HA HA HA.  Maybe Lincoln committed suicide and Booth just picked up the gun?  Just endless contrarian nonsense.

Oswald snuck slithered into the TT

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #162 on: January 01, 2021, 04:55:04 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #163 on: January 01, 2021, 09:30:48 AM »

Just endless contrarian nonsense.

Exactly, and then they wonder why they have to beg for someone to engage them in their silly arguments. I’ll tell you why, its a complete waste of time and effort.

Utterly pathetic. You're on a JFK assassination forum, unwilling, or perhaps even unable, to discuss the topic of the forum. If it is indeed a waste of time and effort, what the hell are you doing here?

The real reason why you desperately avoid any discussion is a simple one; you know that you will lose the argument every time because the narrative you are defending has more holes in it than Swiss cheese.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #164 on: January 01, 2021, 12:55:51 PM »
Utterly pathetic. You're on a JFK assassination forum, unwilling, or perhaps even unable, to discuss the topic of the forum. If it is indeed a waste of time and effort, what the hell are you doing here?

The real reason why you desperately avoid any discussion is a simple one; you know that you will lose the argument every time because the narrative you are defending has more holes in it than Swiss cheese.

I have clearly demonstrated your inability to not argue by using my own variation of your “tell a fool he is intelligent and watch him argue against it” joke. Your other addiction is to attack others. I pointed this out to you first thing the other morning, to no avail. This is a sign of a bitter human being. You can dish it out; but you can’t take it (a sign of insecurity).

What am I doing here? I am trying to discuss the assassination. Your “I don’t like that word” tirades only detract from the discussions and waste time and effort.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #164 on: January 01, 2021, 12:55:51 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #165 on: January 01, 2021, 01:09:45 PM »
I have clearly demonstrated your inability to not argue by using my own variation of your “tell a fool he is intelligent and watch him argue against it” joke. Your other addiction is to attack others. I pointed this out to you first thing the other morning, to no avail. This is a sign of a bitter human being. You can dish it out; but you can’t take it (a sign of insecurity).

What am I doing here? I am trying to discuss the assassination. Your “I don’t like that word” tirades only detract from the discussions and waste time and effort.

I am trying to discuss the assassination.

Sure you are... that's why you are running from every discussion other than your stupid word games.

All anybody has to do is look at your posting history.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #166 on: January 01, 2021, 01:15:30 PM »
I am trying to discuss the assassination.

Sure you are... that's why you are running from every discussion other than your stupid word games.

All anybody has to do is look at your posting history.

Still begging for someone to “discuss” your “timeline”?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #166 on: January 01, 2021, 01:15:30 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #167 on: January 01, 2021, 01:50:23 PM »

Still begging for someone to “discuss” your “timeline”?

Just challenging..... And every time I do, you embarrass yourself by running away as fast as you can....