Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Touring the Tippit Scene  (Read 39730 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Touring the Tippit Scene
« Reply #152 on: January 01, 2021, 12:35:44 AM »
Advertisement
That’s highly unlikely.

Unbelievable. Charles not only thinks he knows what Oswald was “likely” to do, he thinks he knows what Martin and I are “likely” to do better than we do.

Perhaps it’s time to look up “egomaniac”.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #152 on: January 01, 2021, 12:35:44 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #153 on: January 01, 2021, 12:37:46 AM »
The suggestion that there is any real possibility that Oswald may not have snuck into the TT is weak sauce.  Obviously he entered the theatre because he was there when arrested.  Postal - the only ticket seller - didn't sell him a ticket.  Burroughs - the only ticket taker- didn't see him or take his ticket.  Oswald had no ticket in his possession.  Postal sees the "man" coming from one direction, she looks toward the street where the police activity is occurring and then is approached by Brewer who asks if the man bought a ticket.  Postal looks down the street in the direction the man was heading and doesn't see him.  Brewer identifies the man he was following was Oswald.  So where does Oswald go if not into the theatre as he passed behind Postal?  He is not anywhere to be seen on the street.  But we can't conclude from this that Oswald snuck into the TT?  Silly.

These contrarians are laughable in trying to establish an impossible standard of proof for any fact they don't like and then suggest there is doubt about an obvious fact.  Oswald clearly "snuck" into the theatre.  We don't need a time machine to confirm that.  By that nutty standard, no one saw Booth shoot Lincoln.  They heard a gunshot, looked in the direction of the sound and saw Booth holding a smoking pistol at Lincoln's head.  How are we to know that he shot him?  There must be doubt as to the matter. HA HA HA.  Maybe Lincoln committed suicide and Booth just picked up the gun?  Just endless contrarian nonsense.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #154 on: January 01, 2021, 12:38:11 AM »
I didn’t say that I think I knew. I said it was unlikely. Why do I think that? Past history.

I only argue when people make fact claims that are incorrect or that they can’t support with evidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #154 on: January 01, 2021, 12:38:11 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #155 on: January 01, 2021, 12:54:03 AM »
The suggestion that there is any real possibility that Oswald may not have snuck into the TT is weak sauce.  Obviously he entered the theatre because he was there when arrested.  Postal - the only ticket seller - didn't sell him a ticket.  Burroughs - the only ticket taker- didn't see him or take his ticket.  Oswald had no ticket in his possession.  Postal sees the "man" coming from one direction, she looks toward the street where the police activity is occurring and then is approached by Brewer who asks if the man bought a ticket.  Postal looks down the street in the direction the man was heading and doesn't see him.  Brewer identifies the man he was following was Oswald.  So where does Oswald go if not into the theatre as he passed behind Postal?  He is not anywhere to be seen on the street.  But we can't conclude from this that Oswald snuck into the TT?  Silly.

These contrarians are laughable in trying to establish an impossible standard of proof for any fact they don't like and then suggest there is doubt about an obvious fact.  Oswald clearly "snuck" into the theatre.  We don't need a time machine to confirm that.  By that nutty standard, no one saw Booth shoot Lincoln.  They heard a gunshot, looked in the direction of the sound and saw Booth holding a smoking pistol at Lincoln's head.  How are we to know that he shot him?  There must be doubt as to the matter. HA HA HA.  Maybe Lincoln committed suicide and Booth just picked up the gun?  Just endless contrarian nonsense.

Nobody argues that Oswald did not snuck into the theater. We know he was there when he was arrested and there is no evidence of him buying a ticket. I'm not sure what your point is, if you have one...

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #156 on: January 01, 2021, 12:58:55 AM »
The suggestion that there is any real possibility that Oswald may not have snuck into the TT is weak sauce.  Obviously he entered the theatre because he was there when arrested.

Ok so far...

Postal - the only ticket seller - didn't sell him a ticket.

Burroughs - the only ticket taker- didn't see him or take his ticket. 

How do you know Burroughs didn’t take his ticket?

Oswald had no ticket in his possession.

How do you know that the Texas Theater gave tickets back or that people always retain their tickets when they do?

Postal sees the "man" coming from one direction, she looks toward the street where the police activity is occurring and then is approached by Brewer who asks if the man bought a ticket.  Postal looks down the street in the direction the man was heading and doesn't see him.  Brewer identifies the man he was following was Oswald.  So where does Oswald go if not into the theatre as he passed behind Postal? 

Just because Brewer claimed he saw Oswald doesn’t mean for a fact that he saw Oswald. Burroughs claimed he sold Oswald popcorn at 1:15.

Also Brewer didn’t have his eyes on the man he saw in front of his store the entire time. He went back into the shoe store, talked to the IBM men, and then went down and talked to Postal.

These contrarians are laughable in trying to establish an impossible standard of proof for any fact they don't like and then suggest there is doubt about an obvious fact.

Just because you assume something is true doesn’t turn it into an “obvious fact”.

[nutty false equivalences made to unrelated murder cases deleted as irrelevant]
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 01:01:41 AM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #156 on: January 01, 2021, 12:58:55 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #157 on: January 01, 2021, 01:10:22 AM »
Unbelievable. Charles not only thinks he knows what Oswald was “likely” to do, he thinks he knows what Martin and I are “likely” to do better than we do.

Perhaps it’s time to look up “egomaniac”.

You two would argue with a stop sign, there is absolutely no doubt about it. I was being kind when I said it was unlikely that you wouldn’t have argued.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #158 on: January 01, 2021, 01:16:19 AM »
Correct about what?

You really are a champion in your own mind, aren't you?

I take it you're not willing to answer the question again?

Btw, we can go on forever, as far as I am concerned. Exposing you as a total fraud is so much fun. I'll keep chasing you all over this forum unless you resolve the matter.

I take it you're not willing to answer the question again?

Honestly, you need to specify what question. Some of my remarks were rhetorical and designed to make fun of your inability to stop arguing. Sadly, I think this might have gone over your head.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #158 on: January 01, 2021, 01:16:19 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #159 on: January 01, 2021, 01:23:44 AM »
I only argue when people make fact claims that are incorrect or that they can’t support with evidence.

What you believe to be a fact claim is apparently that you believe that I am claiming that it is a fact that something is likely or unlikely. Is that what this argument is all about?

You apparently had no qualms stating that (I am condensing and paraphrasing) the Fargo ND theater was less likely than the Texas Theater due to proximity. Is this supposed to be a fact? Or your opinion?