Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Gus Russo Releases Mexican Files  (Read 2676 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Gus Russo Releases Mexican Files
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2021, 05:56:32 PM »
Advertisement
I'd imagine other people on other forums are contemplating translating it. It seems a waste of time and effort for different people to all be translating the one document. I guess everyone is hoping someone else will translate it.

I guess if someone who speaks Spanish could read the document and tell us if there is anything noteworthy in there, that would be useful.

I think most of us would want to read this for ourselves and decide if anything is meaningful. We all have different levels of knowledge of the evidence. And something that appears to be irrelevant to one person might be a revelation to another person. The best thing would be to have an English language translation that we could all share.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2021, 05:56:32 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2021, 02:46:33 AM »
In 2016, Mexico’s intelligence services declassified 110-pages from the Oswald file, though it remained inaccessible.

Three years later, in March, 2019, Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador apologized for past abuses committed by the Mexican intelligence agencies and ordered the spy agencies to open their files – 12-million in all – including the 110-page declassified Oswald file.

With the help of associates in Mexico City who were dogged in their months-long petitioning of the Mexican archivist, I was able to obtain a copy of the 110-pages (a small percentage of what we saw in 2005) of their Spanish language file.
OK... ;D
See how easy that was?
So why can't one guy apologize and order all the files in the National Archives to be released?
Didn't Congress already mandate this 30 years ago? Also ...why didn't Gus Russo have these files translated?
Come to think of it...when was the last time an An American president ever apologized for anything?
Answer--- Bill Clinton apologized for the A-bombs that were dropped on Japan.

Before someone jumps up and posts this one--- https://www.heritage.org/europe/report/barack-obamas-top-10-apologies-how-the-president-has-humiliated-superpower
Those were hardly apologies...they were more like whimpering.