Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Bus Stop Farce  (Read 86894 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: The Bus Stop Farce
« Reply #312 on: December 05, 2020, 09:24:05 AM »
Advertisement
And more than likely you're just guessing

Far more interesting would be if you could explain why Oswald would run to such a location in the first place?

But, I somehow doubt I will get a serious answer from you, right?

More than likely you're just trolling. My remarks regarding most people being otherwise occupied and therefore not being in a position to see Oswald that day are eminently feasible.

And where did I claim he had a plan for any particular direction of travel? Feel free to seek out other other sources like Cakebread who claim Oswald was on his way to meeting his 'handlers'. You should really confine yourself to those who make claims that Oswald had a reason to take any particular street.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 10:10:59 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #312 on: December 05, 2020, 09:24:05 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #313 on: December 05, 2020, 11:45:03 AM »
More than likely you're just trolling. My remarks regarding most people being otherwise occupied and therefore not being in a position to see Oswald that day are eminently feasible.

And where did I claim he had a plan for any particular direction of travel? Feel free to seek out other other sources like Cakebread who claim Oswald was on his way to meeting his 'handlers'. You should really confine yourself to those who make claims that Oswald had a reason to take any particular street.

In my previous post I wrote;

But, I somehow doubt I will get a serious answer from you, right?

and I was right!

More than likely you're just trolling.

I am actually trying to have a normal conversation about evidence and circumstances and once again you have shown that you're the wrong person to talk to.

You should really confine yourself to those who make claims that Oswald had a reason to take any particular street.

In this particular instance I was talking to the guy who claimed, without a shred of evidence, that Oswald ran to 10th Street, but who, as per usual, can not explain why he would be running to get to a go nowhere street. That would be you!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 12:29:43 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #314 on: December 05, 2020, 01:04:26 PM »
Mr. RANKIN. 162?
Mrs. OSWALD. That is Lee's--an old shirt.
Mr. RANKIN. Sort of a jacket?
Mrs. OSWALD. Yes.
Mr. RANKIN. 163?
Mrs. OSWALD. Also.
Mr. RANKIN. Do you recall which one of the sweaters or jackets he was wearing on the morning of November 22, 1963?
Mrs. OSWALD. I don't remember.
Mr. RANKIN. When was the last time that you saw this jacket, Exhibit 163?
Mrs. OSWALD. I don't remember.
Mr. RANKIN. Do you remember seeing it on the morning of November 22, 1963?
Mrs. OSWALD. The thing is that I saw Lee in the room, and I didn't see him getting dressed in the room. That is why it is difficult for me to say. But I told him to put on something warm on the way to work.

Page 653 of the Warren Report

Speculation.--When Oswald left his roominghouse at about 1 p.m. on November 22 he had on a zipper-type tan plaid jacket.

Commission finding.--The jacket that Oswald was wearing at the time of the slaying of Tippit was a light-gray jacket. According to Marina Oswald, her husband owned only two jackets--one blue and the other light gray. The housekeeper at 1026 North Beckley Avenue, Mrs. Earlene Roberts, was not certain about the color of the jacket that Oswald was wearing when he left the house.62

Did anyone else who saw LHO on 11/22 (Frazier’s sister, coworkers, etc) indicate what jacket he was wearing? Same with the evening of 11/21.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #314 on: December 05, 2020, 01:04:26 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #315 on: December 05, 2020, 01:14:11 PM »
Did anyone else who saw LHO on 11/22 (Frazier’s sister, coworkers, etc) indicate what jacket he was wearing? Same with the evening of 11/21.

Not that I am aware of, but given the fact that CE 163 was later found at the TSBD and Oswald left the building without a jacket, it's a pretty safe bet to assume that he was wearing CE 163 on Friday morning.

Which of course only leaves the grey jacket CE 162 as the one he would have worn to Irving on Thursday.

I'm not sure where you're going with this, but it should be noted that nobody else but Roberts saw Oswald leave the rooming house either.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #316 on: December 05, 2020, 01:31:34 PM »
Not that I am aware of, but given the fact that CE 163 was later found at the TSBD and Oswald left the building without a jacket, it's a pretty safe bet to assume that he was wearing CE 163 on Friday morning.

Which of course only leaves the grey jacket CE 162 as the one he would have worn to Irving on Thursday.

I'm not sure where you're going with this, but it should be noted that nobody else but Roberts saw Oswald leave the rooming house either.

I could be mistaken, but I seem to remember seeing a photo or video frame of an officer examining a jacket at the scene where it was found (the parking lot behind the building on Jefferson). But if I understand your theory correctly, LHO would have left CE 162 in Irving. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #316 on: December 05, 2020, 01:31:34 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #317 on: December 05, 2020, 04:02:43 PM »

I could be mistaken, but I seem to remember seeing a photo or video frame of an officer examining a jacket at the scene where it was found (the parking lot behind the building on Jefferson). But if I understand your theory correctly, LHO would have left CE 162 in Irving.

It's not my theory, it's merely a possibility. What we seem to have is two witnesses who contradict eachother. In my opinion, it's a matter that the WC should have resolved, but never did. They just ignored Buell Frazier's testimony and took Earlene Roberts word for it. Not really the way to conduct an investigation, if you ask me, but that's what happened.

There is indeed a photo of an officer holding a jacket, flapping in the wind, at a parking lot near the Tippit scene. That jacket was found, under a car, by an officer who was never identified and it was called in to the DPD dispatcher as being white. There is more to that story as well, just as there is to all the other pieces of physical evidence involved in the Tippit murder.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 04:45:48 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #318 on: December 05, 2020, 06:34:29 PM »
In my previous post I wrote;

and I was right!

More than likely you're just trolling.

I am actually trying to have a normal conversation about evidence and circumstances and once again you have shown that you're the wrong person to talk to.

You should really confine yourself to those who make claims that Oswald had a reason to take any particular street.

In this particular instance I was talking to the guy who claimed, without a shred of evidence, that Oswald ran to 10th Street, but who, as per usual, can not explain why he would be running to get to a go nowhere street. That would be you!

Again, you're going to have to consult with those who claim that Oswald had a particular destination in mind.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #318 on: December 05, 2020, 06:34:29 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #319 on: December 05, 2020, 06:47:42 PM »
Again, you need to consult with those who claim Oswald had a a specific destination in mind.

Again, you're going to have to consult with those who claim that Oswald had a particular destination in mind.

Did you say something?

Aren't you the guy who, without a shred of evidence, claimed that Oswald ran to 10th Street, but can't explain why he would even go to such a go nowhere street in a residential area, let alone run there?