Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Bus Stop Farce  (Read 86892 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: The Bus Stop Farce
« Reply #304 on: December 05, 2020, 02:17:08 AM »
Advertisement

I asked it in order to attempt to put Aynesworth’s words in the proper category. I already admitted to jumping to a wrong conclusion earlier in this thread. And I have done so before. I most certainly do not have a problem “dealing with being wrong.”

I asked the question to someone who I believe will give me a straight answer (that wasn’t you). Some of us are interested in learning the truth. It appears to me that you are more interested in getting on people’s nerves to get a reaction than anything else. Some people seem to enjoy doing just that.   ::)

I asked the question to someone who I believe will give me a straight answer (that wasn’t you).

And that's your first mistake. You trust Bill Brown to give you a straight answer for one reason only; he is an LN and you don't trust anything a skeptic of the WC narrative says. I, on the other hand, have discussions with LNs to find out things I did not know and perhaps learn something I have overlooked. That's why I keep asking for answers to questions that may shed another light on some of the evidence.

Here's the difference between you and me. Let's take Roberts and the jacket as an example;

Roberts is the only person who said Oswald left the rooming house zipping up a jacket. You need to keep that in play, because as soon as you leave open the possibility that Oswald did not leave the rooming house wearing a jacket, the WC narrative falls apart and dominos start to fall, as Tippit's killer was wearing a jacket, a jacket was found under a car park and Oswald was arrested without a jacket. You have no room to move or discuss anything honestly and openly.

I, on the other hand, have the freedom to ask the question how a grey jacket could have been in Beckley on Friday morning for Oswald to put on, when we have Buell Frazier saying that he was wearing a grey jacket to Irving on Thursday and we know he returned to the TSBD on Friday wearing the blue/grey jacket that was later found there. Marina said he only had two jackets and no other jacket was ever found at Ruth Paine's house or his room at Beckley, so how did the grey jacket to the rooming house?

Obviously, you will ignore and never answer my question because the answer will never fit with the narrative that you defend.

Some of us are interested in learning the truth.

Some of us, probably, but not you. All you do is preach the gospel of the WC

It appears to me that you are more interested in getting on people’s nerves

If my questions and comments are getting on your nerves, it's probably because they confront you with something you don't want to know or accept.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #304 on: December 05, 2020, 02:17:08 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #305 on: December 05, 2020, 02:18:45 AM »
He wouldn't stand out if he was smart enough to slow his pace upon seeing somebody approaching.

You've never been there, right?

It's the kind of street where anybody who walks there but doesn't live there stands out, regardless of how fast or slow he was walking.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #306 on: December 05, 2020, 02:37:32 AM »
I asked the question to someone who I believe will give me a straight answer (that wasn’t you).

And that's your first mistake. You trust Bill Brown to give you a straight answer for one reason only; he is an LN and you don't trust anything a skeptic of the WC narrative says. I, on the other hand, have discussions with LNs to find out things I did not know and perhaps learn something I have overlooked. That's why I keep asking for answers to questions that may shed another light on some of the evidence.

Here's the difference between you and me. Let's take Roberts and the jacket as an example;

Roberts is the only person who said Oswald left the rooming house zipping up a jacket. You need to keep that in play, because as soon as you leave open the possibility that Oswald did not leave the rooming house wearing a jacket, the WC narrative falls apart and dominos start to fall, as Tippit's killer was wearing a jacket, a jacket was found under a car park and Oswald was arrested without a jacket. You have no room to move or discuss anything honestly and openly.

I, on the other hand, have the freedom to ask the question how a grey jacket could have been in Beckley on Friday morning for Oswald to put on, when we have Buell Frazier saying that he was wearing a grey jacket to Irving on Thursday and we know he returned to the TSBD on Friday wearing the blue/grey jacket that was later found there. Marina said he only had two jackets and no other jacket was ever found at Ruth Paine's house or his room at Beckley, so how did the grey jacket to the rooming house?

Obviously, you will ignore and never answer my question because the answer will never fit with the narrative that you defend.

Some of us are interested in learning the truth.

Some of us, probably, but not you. All you do is preach the gospel of the WC

It appears to me that you are more interested in getting on people’s nerves

If my questions and comments are getting on your nerves, it's probably because they confront you with something you don't want to know or accept.

You are jumping to conclusions about me that are just not true. Readers typically want to  learn something about the assassination. Not your unfounded opinions about what you think about me.

Do you have any corroboration for Buell Frazier’s account regarding the jacket on Thursday evening?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #306 on: December 05, 2020, 02:37:32 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #307 on: December 05, 2020, 03:54:31 AM »

You are jumping to conclusions about me that are just not true. Readers typically want to  learn something about the assassination. Not your unfounded opinions about what you think about me.

Do you have any corroboration for Buell Frazier’s account regarding the jacket on Thursday evening?

Depends on what you consider to be corroboration. First of all there is the testimony of Buell Frazier;

Mr. BALL - On Thursday afternoon when you went home, drove on home, did he carry any package with him?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; he didn't
Mr. BALL - Did he have a jacket or coat on him?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - What kind of a jacket or coat did he have?
Mr. FRAZIER - That, you know, like I say gray jacket.
Mr. BALL - That same gray jacket?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir. Now, I can be frank with you, I had seen him wear that jacket several times, because it is cool type like when you keep a jacket on all day, if you are working on outside or something like that, you wouldn't go outside with just a plain shirt on.

and then there is Marina confirming that Oswald only owned two jackets. Both jackets were recovered and no others were found at Ruth Paine's house or the rooming house.

The blue/grey jacket (CE 163) was later found at the TSBD, which means that's the jacket Oswald was wearing on Friday morning. This only leaves the grey jacket, that Frazier said, Oswald was wearing to Irving on Thursday afternoon.

There are two more things in Frazier's testimony that got my attention.

First of all, they never showed him CE 162, the grey jacket, for identification (one can only wonder why) and, secondly, they did show him CE 163.

Mr. BALL - I have here Commission's 163, a gray blue jacket. Do you recognize this jacket?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; I don't.
Mr. BALL - Did you ever see Lee Oswald wear this jacket?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; I don't believe I have.

Frazier's response is somewhat remarkable as it was jacket CE 163 that Oswald was wearing during the trip to the TSBD on Friday morning, so Frazier must have seen it at least once.

Could Frazier have been mistaken about the grey jacket? Sure, he could, but so could - and that's the point I am making - be Earlene Roberts.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 04:01:19 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #308 on: December 05, 2020, 04:14:30 AM »

Depends on what you consider to be corroboration. First of all there is the testimony of Buell Frazier;

Mr. BALL - On Thursday afternoon when you went home, drove on home, did he carry any package with him?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; he didn't
Mr. BALL - Did he have a jacket or coat on him?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - What kind of a jacket or coat did he have?
Mr. FRAZIER - That, you know, like I say gray jacket.
Mr. BALL - That same gray jacket?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir. Now, I can be frank with you, I had seen him wear that jacket several times, because it is cool type like when you keep a jacket on all day, if you are working on outside or something like that, you wouldn't go outside with just a plain shirt on.

and then there is Marina confirming that Oswald only owned two jackets. Both jackets were recovered and no others were found at Ruth Paine's house or the rooming house.

The blue/grey jacket (CE 163) was later found at the TSBD, which means that's the jacket Oswald was wearing on Friday morning. This only leaves the grey jacket, that Frazier said, Oswald was wearing to Irving on Thursday afternoon.

There are two more things in Frazier's testimony that got my attention.

First of all, they never showed him CE 162, the grey jacket, for identification (one can only wonder why) and, secondly, they did show him CE 163.

Mr. BALL - I have here Commission's 163, a gray blue jacket. Do you recognize this jacket?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; I don't.
Mr. BALL - Did you ever see Lee Oswald wear this jacket?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; I don't believe I have.

Frazier's response is somewhat remarkable as it was jacket CE 163 that Oswald was wearing during the trip to the TSBD on Friday morning, so Frazier must have seen it at least once.

Could Frazier have been mistaken about the grey jacket? Sure, he could, but so could - and that's the point I am making - be Earlene Roberts.

So, did Marina positively identify both CE 162 and CE 163 as belonging to LHO?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #308 on: December 05, 2020, 04:14:30 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #309 on: December 05, 2020, 04:18:48 AM »

So, did Marina positively identify both CE 162 and CE 163 as belonging to LHO?

Mr. RANKIN. 162?
Mrs. OSWALD. That is Lee's--an old shirt.
Mr. RANKIN. Sort of a jacket?
Mrs. OSWALD. Yes.
Mr. RANKIN. 163?
Mrs. OSWALD. Also.
Mr. RANKIN. Do you recall which one of the sweaters or jackets he was wearing on the morning of November 22, 1963?
Mrs. OSWALD. I don't remember.
Mr. RANKIN. When was the last time that you saw this jacket, Exhibit 163?
Mrs. OSWALD. I don't remember.
Mr. RANKIN. Do you remember seeing it on the morning of November 22, 1963?
Mrs. OSWALD. The thing is that I saw Lee in the room, and I didn't see him getting dressed in the room. That is why it is difficult for me to say. But I told him to put on something warm on the way to work.

Page 653 of the Warren Report

Speculation.--When Oswald left his roominghouse at about 1 p.m. on November 22 he had on a zipper-type tan plaid jacket.

Commission finding.--The jacket that Oswald was wearing at the time of the slaying of Tippit was a light-gray jacket. According to Marina Oswald, her husband owned only two jackets--one blue and the other light gray. The housekeeper at 1026 North Beckley Avenue, Mrs. Earlene Roberts, was not certain about the color of the jacket that Oswald was wearing when he left the house.62

« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 04:26:41 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #310 on: December 05, 2020, 08:49:19 AM »
You've never been there, right?

It's the kind of street where anybody who walks there but doesn't live there stands out, regardless of how fast or slow he was walking.

At that time of day, at least one person per household would be at work, the kids would be at school, and others with at least one good eyeball would more than likely have had said eyeballs glued to the TV.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 08:51:51 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #310 on: December 05, 2020, 08:49:19 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #311 on: December 05, 2020, 08:50:43 AM »
At that time of day, at least one person per household would be at work, a couple would be at school, and others with at least one good eyeball would more than likely have had these eyeballs glued to the TV.

And more than likely you're just guessing

Far more interesting would be if you could explain why Oswald would run to such a location in the first place?

But, I somehow doubt I will get a serious answer from you, right?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 08:52:27 AM by Martin Weidmann »