Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The First Shot  (Read 121732 times)

Offline John Tonkovich

Re: The First Shot
« Reply #112 on: October 19, 2020, 11:35:53 PM »
Advertisement
Mr O:  your posts indicate you already possess it, as both your version and the official version are identical, i.e. nothing of import occured behind the sign.
Again, this version contradicts both the FBI's and SS's initial version.
What prompted the Warren Commission to revise their initial findings?
That's the " $64,000 Question" .
Just reposting my question.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: October 19, 2020, 11:35:53 PM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #113 on: October 20, 2020, 01:01:09 AM »
Just reposting my question.
I don't know what prompted the WC to revise their initial findings

I've answered yours, now answer mine as, unlike yours, my question is relevant to this thread.

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #114 on: October 20, 2020, 07:21:50 PM »
I don't know what prompted the WC to revise their initial findings

I've answered yours, now answer mine as, unlike yours, my question is relevant to this thread.
The first two official surveys of Dealey, with the locations of the three hits plotted out, is not relevant?
Gee, seems like important evidence to me. Z207.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: October 20, 2020, 07:21:50 PM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #115 on: October 20, 2020, 07:25:39 PM »
The first two official surveys of Dealey, with the locations of the three hits plotted out, is not relevant?
Gee, seems like important evidence to me. Z207.

You're not answering the question John.
Nice try though    8)

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #116 on: October 21, 2020, 04:07:55 AM »
You're not answering the question John.
Nice try though    8)
I asked my question first, several days ago.
You have no answer. Nor, does it seem, that you care about alterations to the first two surveys. Since that's one of the keys to understanding the how and why of the construction  of the " magic bullet" myth, my condolences.
The Allegory of the Cave.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: October 21, 2020, 04:07:55 AM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #117 on: October 21, 2020, 04:21:26 AM »
I asked my question first, several days ago.
You have no answer. Nor, does it seem, that you care about alterations to the first two surveys. Since that's one of the keys to understanding the how and why of the construction  of the " magic bullet" myth, my condolences.
The Allegory of the Cave.

I answered your question just 3 posts back!
This thread isn't about the Magic Bullet (you mean the Single Bullet theory)
The alterations to the surveys have no bearing on the arguments I've presented here
You've still not answered the question - how did the SS/FBI come to their conclusions about the timings of the shots?
That's what this thread is about John - the timing of the first shot (hence the title of the thread)
Your question has been answered.
Now it's your turn    8)

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #118 on: October 22, 2020, 04:44:12 PM »
The misdirection and obfuscation created by the WC in regards to the first shot had the purpose of saving John Connally's political future. If the public knew that Connaly was aware by Z223 that the President had been hit (Z207), and did nothing but burrow himself into the jump seats, Connally's persona - 6'4" Tough Guy Texan - would have been shattered. At the end of his WC testimony, he apologizes for his inaction, after lying profusely about ..everything. Please read Connally's testimony, if you haven't already. Thx.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: October 22, 2020, 04:44:12 PM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #119 on: October 22, 2020, 09:38:07 PM »
The misdirection and obfuscation created by the WC in regards to the first shot had the purpose of saving John Connally's political future. If the public knew that Connaly was aware by Z223 that the President had been hit (Z207), and did nothing but burrow himself into the jump seats, Connally's persona - 6'4" Tough Guy Texan - would have been shattered. At the end of his WC testimony, he apologizes for his inaction, after lying profusely about ..everything. Please read Connally's testimony, if you haven't already. Thx.

Both Connally and JFK were shot through at z223 by the first audible shot assumed to be fired from the TSBD. There's nothing Connally could've done about anything.
Connally doesn't "burrow himself into the jump seats" until after the headshot, presumably a response to the inside of the limo being sprayed with bullet fragments.