Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 311461 times)

Offline Royell Storing

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #1104 on: July 30, 2020, 12:06:34 AM »
Advertisement
Royell needs to be suspended. He constantly posts disinformation each day on a harmful drug that he knows doesn't work. Trump Jr. Was suspended from Twitter for doing the same thing. Someone reading Royell's post might think this harmful Hydroxychloroquine is safe to use and could die if they take it. This is why Royell's posts on this unsafe drug are dangerous.   

You get Exposed and then want to eliminate the Exposer. Widening your sources of Info would be to your benefit. Trying to bury me only makes obvious your current Embarrassment.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1104 on: July 30, 2020, 12:06:34 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #1105 on: July 30, 2020, 12:09:44 AM »
Donald Trump has lost his women voters and his only issue being the economy. The GOP is scared of a total wipe out. They better be because that's what's coming in November in 97 days! 

'I failed my fellow American citizens': Regretful women Trump voters are a sign of his 2020 troubles
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/i-failed-my-fellow-american-citizens-regretful-women-trump-voters-are-a-sign-of-his-2020-troubles/

'Devastating to Republicans across the map': GOP operatives are worried about November — and not just about Trump
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/devastating-to-republicans-across-the-map-gop-operatives-are-worried-about-november-and-not-just-about-trump/

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1106 on: July 30, 2020, 12:13:05 AM »
    You get Exposed and then want to eliminate the Exposer. Widening your sources of Info would be to your benefit. Trying to bury me only makes obvious your current Embarrassment.

You are not exposing anybody around here.... Not now and not ever....

Is "widen your sources of info" the new go to position? How pathetic!

But perhaps you should take your own advice as you are clearly clueless...

Hey, how about Trump backing down in Portland and pulling back his stormtroopers.... Great stuff, right?
It seems law and order finally defeated tyranny!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1106 on: July 30, 2020, 12:13:05 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #1107 on: July 30, 2020, 12:19:51 AM »

No, you exposed yourself for posting disinformation. I've already said I have no problem with your opposite viewpoint. But when you are posting blatant health disinformation on purpose, then that's when action needs to take place. The study says Hydroxychloroquine is not safe or effective. You keep posting blatant health disinformation that it is. You don't post any sources. No sources exist because this junk medicine doesn't work. You have no interest in posting accurate information or to have an honest discussion. You're here to promote fake propaganda from extreme right wing conspiracy sites just like the garbage you were parroting below which is also blatant health disinformation. You were posting the same thing as this nut is saying.

'I've got the virus!' New Mexico man spits at officers — then assures them COVID ‘doesn’t live in summertime’

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/ive-got-the-new-mexico-man-spits-at-officers-then-assures-them-doesnt-live-in-summertime/

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #1108 on: July 30, 2020, 12:20:57 AM »
  "Fuzzy" Biden NOW being hemmed into picking Harris as his VP. She adds absolutely Nothing to the ticket, but Fuzzy is now Stuck with AP going public with the notes Slow Joe was gripping yesterday. This is what You get with a doddering old fogey that needs printed directions to arrive at his home bathroom.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1108 on: July 30, 2020, 12:20:57 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #1109 on: July 30, 2020, 12:34:37 AM »
"Fuzzy" Biden NOW being hemmed into picking Harris as his VP. She adds absolutely Nothing to the ticket, but Fuzzy is now Stuck with AP going public with the notes Slow Joe was gripping yesterday. This is what You get with a doddering old fogey that needs printed directions to arrive at his home bathroom.

Dementia Donald dragging his weak right leg and his limp hanging right arm caved again as a phony wannabe tyrant. How does it feel to worship a weak pathetic man?

Federal Agents Leave Seattle

Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan announced that federal agents that had been deployed to Seattle last week to protect federal buildings from anticipated protests have left the city.

Why Trump’s Protest Crackdown Has Failed

Jonathan Chait: “The reason Trump’s tactic fails is that, by deploying troops to fight the anarchists, he broadens the issue into a fight about Trump himself. This inevitably draws more, largely nonviolent protesters, into the streets. ‘The numbers of protesters had dwindled substantially in recent weeks,’ one reporter in Portland observed last week, ‘but reports of heavily armed, unidentified, camouflaged federal officers abducting people off the street into unmarked vehicles and meting out violence on the people of Portland have thoroughly re-energized the populace.'”

“The same thing happened further north. ‘Nightly protests since the police killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis had dwindled in recent weeks in Seattle but were reinvigorated in the wake of federal action in the Portland protests and after Washington Gov. Jay Inslee (D) tweeted that President Trump had sent federal law enforcement agents to the city,’ reported the Post.”

“And so the scenes that Trump craves, pitting soldiers against black-clad radicals, have transformed quickly into troops against veterans, moms, and other antagonists who cut a more sympathetic profile. The protesters report that they have joined the protests because of Trump’s response to the protests. Tessa and Leshan Terry formed the ‘Wall of Vets’ in Portland, and came to their first demonstration after seeing video of agents beating a fellow Navy veteran.”

Trump Pulls Ads In Michigan

“President Trump’s campaign has quietly receded from the television airwaves in Michigan in recent weeks, shifting money elsewhere as one of the key Midwestern states that powered his surprise victory in 2016 threatens to move more firmly back into the Democratic column in 2020,” the New York Times reports.

The Ugliest GDP Report Ever Recorded

Bloomberg: “Data due Thursday are forecast to show U.S. gross domestic product plummeted an annualized 34.8% in the second quarter, the most in records dating back to the 1940s, after the spread of Covid-19 prompted Americans to stay home and states to order widespread lockdowns.”

If Obama Did This…

Tom Nichols: “If Obama or Clinton or Biden were up late tweeting out crackpot theories from a ‘sex with demons’ doctor, the Republicans would be calling on the military to surround the White House and enforce the 25th amendment with nuclear weapons.”

Trump Did Not Raise Russian Bounties with Putin

President Trump told Axios he has never confronted Vladimir Putin with intelligence indicating Russia paid the Taliban to kill U.S. troops.

Pressed on why he didn’t raise the matter in Thursday’s call, he said: “That was a phone call to discuss other things, and frankly that’s an issue that many people said was fake news.”

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #1110 on: July 30, 2020, 12:35:47 AM »
You have Cried before and here you go again. I slap you around and you cry to the teacher. You ain't up to this mentally or emotionally. Toughen Up or Pipe Down.

:D :D :D

You're not even good at trolling. So weak.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1110 on: July 30, 2020, 12:35:47 AM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #1111 on: July 30, 2020, 12:41:51 AM »

I would take that as a compliment if your opinion held value.