Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 309127 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #2928 on: December 20, 2020, 02:05:05 AM »
Advertisement
Unlike you who celebrated the deaths of Americans for political purposes, I hope China Joe does a great job.  I'm rooting for him because it benefits all Americans if he succeeds.  His long record of corruption and failure doesn't leave me very optimistic, but I hope I'm wrong because I'm not a hate filled nut job.  Maybe when China Joe says his crackhead son who just impregnated a stripper is the smartest person he knows, he is just is some type of dementia state that he can overcome.  Time will tell.  And if not, there is always TRUMP 2024!

Unlike you who celebrated the deaths of Americans for political purposes,

BS... There is nobody in the country who celebrated the death of anybody. The mere fact that you would even use such a pathetic argument shows just how sick an individual you really are.

but I hope I'm wrong because I'm not a hate filled nut job

Yeah right, notwithstanding of course of all your posts in which you demonstrate beyond doubt just how hate filled a person you actually are.

And if not, there is always TRUMP 2024!

Hope always dies last and in most cases goes against realism. When Trump is finally out of the White House they will never ever let him back in. The first time he fooled a lot of people, the 2020 election shows that the majority of Americans won't let that happen again. Far more likely is that he flees the country to escape from all the law suits that are coming.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2928 on: December 20, 2020, 02:05:05 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #2929 on: December 20, 2020, 02:14:34 AM »
Unlike you who celebrated the deaths of Americans for political purposes,

BS... There is nobody in the country who celebrated the death of anybody. The mere fact that you would even use such a pathetic argument shows just how sick an individual you really are.

but I hope I'm wrong because I'm not a hate filled nut job

Yeah right, notwithstanding of course of all your posts in which you demonstrate beyond doubt just how hate filled a person you actually are.

And if not, there is always TRUMP 2024!

Hope always dies last and in most cases goes against realism. When Trump is finally out of the White House they will never ever let him back in. The first time he fooled a lot of people, the 2020 election shows that the majority of Americans won't let that happen again. Far more likely is that he flees the country to escape from all the law suits that are coming.

Spin that any way you want but when all is said and done you have politicized American lives to satisfy your sick obsession with Trump.  Unlike you, I hope China Joe does a great job and uses the Trump vaccine brings this pandemic to an end. 

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2930 on: December 20, 2020, 02:32:43 AM »
Spin that any way you want but when all is said and done you have politicized American lives to satisfy your sick obsession with Trump.  Unlike you, I hope China Joe does a great job and uses the Trump vaccine brings this pandemic to an end.

BS... The only person who has politicized American lives for his own narcissistic pleasure is Donald Trump and those who support him. Some of which, I might add, are now calling for Martial Law to be declared to get their way. And they are doing it all under the pretence of liberty for all. Just how sick is that?

I know Joe Biden will do a better job than Trump because it's impossible to do a worse job than that idiot, who is more concerned to take credit for a vaccine that also would have been developed if anybody else was President. The Pfizer vaccine was developed in Europe, for crying out loud. Trump had nothing to do with it and even refused an offer by the company for a pre-order, yet now he wants to take full credit for it and idiots like you fall for it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2930 on: December 20, 2020, 02:32:43 AM »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #2931 on: December 20, 2020, 03:10:11 AM »
Interesting you keep on not wanting to examine the audit report made by experts and allowed by judge to examine the Dominion Voting Systems machines in Michigan where  it is written into the operator's manual how you can manipulate votes. You seem to quote all sorts of fake MSM outlets which don't even want to look at evidence uncovered.

You are aware of the fact that Lou Dobbs (who has been making false allegations about Dominion for weeks) was recently forced, under threat of legal action by Dominion, to debunk all the lies told about Dominion by Sydney Powell, right?

What does that have to do with the expert report made by a judge's okay and telling you that the electronic systems can still be manipulated like it was in Venezuela for Chavez?    Read the report - nothing to see there?  The report says they can divide votes just like they did before when the system was Smartmatic, Diebold or Dominion?   It is written in the manual how to do it.  See the report again if you don't believe me?  Or are you just a conspiracist who doesn't want to look at evidence presented?
https://www.scribd.com/document/488105156/Antrim-County-Forensics-Report-on-Dominion-Voting-System

So are you saying that because Lou Dobbs was called to  the plate, that the report and their expert advice int his report allowable by law are not applicable?  I am looking at expert opinion, not at Lou Dobbs and Powell.  Don't try to change the subject matter on me, because that doesn't work.     That would be like me saying that indictments of Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, George Papoulous, Carter Page and Roger Stone all indicate that there was Russian Collusion!!!!!!  They were indicted on unrelated matters such as LYING to the FBI - a heinous crime and should be punishable by death (in your eyes)!!

I just hope Assange gets a pardon.  He reported someone else's findings that fingered Brennan and Clapper (FBI and CIA) for spying on their own people and is up for counts of treason.  Problem is it was true!   That charge is totally unfounded and is a violation of first amendment rights to report newsworthy events and activity.   Allowing such things as this means  we should be fingering  CNN and all the other fake MSM for "leaking" false documents without mentioning any names and stating that they were from reputable sources.  The Russian Collusion and illegitimate Trump win in 2016 are prime examples of untruths which they should be tried for.  Truth of the matter is Hilary Clinton bought and paid for a Steele Dossier via 3rd party legal entities, the FBI went along and pursued the path set out for them by her campaign.  Total bias and one sided and ridiculous as they couldn't find anything behind it except LYING to them!     These people should be brought be for a military tribunal and justice should be served in a swift and expedient manner.  They are all lawyers and are slippery as soap.

Furthermore, how did Supreme Court justice John Roberts ever get to his position?  He was how many times on the log book on Jeffrey Epstein's Lolita Express?   lol!  Who has the dirty on him to keep him under reign?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2932 on: December 20, 2020, 03:31:39 AM »
What does that have to do with the expert report made by a judge's okay and telling you that the electronic systems can still be manipulated like it was in Venezuela for Chavez?    Read the report - nothing to see there?  The report says they can divide votes just like they did before when the system was Smartmatic, Diebold or Dominion?   It is written in the manual how to do it.  See the report again if you don't believe me?  Or are you just a conspiracist who doesn't want to look at evidence presented?
https://www.scribd.com/document/488105156/Antrim-County-Forensics-Report-on-Dominion-Voting-System

So are you saying that because Lou Dobbs was called to  the plate, that the report and their expert advice int his report allowable by law are not applicable?  I am looking at expert opinion, not at Lou Dobbs and Powell.  Don't try to change the subject matter on me, because that doesn't work.     That would be like me saying that indictments of Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, George Papoulous, Carter Page and Roger Stone all indicate that there was Russian Collusion!!!!!!  They were indicted on unrelated matters such as LYING to the FBI - a heinous crime and should be punishable by death (in your eyes)!!

I just hope Assange gets a pardon.  He reported someone else's findings that fingered Brennan and Clapper (FBI and CIA) for spying on their own people and is up for counts of treason.  Problem is it was true!   That charge is totally unfounded and is a violation of first amendment rights to report newsworthy events and activity.   Allowing such things as this means  we should be fingering  CNN and all the other fake MSM for "leaking" false documents without mentioning any names and stating that they were from reputable sources.  The Russian Collusion and illegitimate Trump win in 2016 are prime examples of untruths which they should be tried for.  Truth of the matter is Hilary Clinton bought and paid for a Steele Dossier via 3rd party legal entities, the FBI went along and pursued the path set out for them by her campaign.  Total bias and one sided and ridiculous as they couldn't find anything behind it except LYING to them!     These people should be brought be for a military tribunal and justice should be served in a swift and expedient manner.  They are all lawyers and are slippery as soap.

Furthermore, how did Supreme Court justice John Roberts ever get to his position?  He was how many times on the log book on Jeffrey Epstein's Lolita Express?   lol!  Who has the dirty on him to keep him under reign?

What does that have to do with the expert report made by a judge's okay and telling you that the electronic systems can still be manipulated like it was in Venezuela for Chavez?   

How many reports by so-called experts that say exactly the opposite would you like? Getting an "expert" to make a claim is easy. It happens every day in all courts of the land. Stop being so gullible.

The report says they can divide votes just like they did before when the system was Smartmatic, Diebold or Dominion? 

Let's just wait and see what your expert says when Dominion calls him out with a threat of a multi million dollar law suit.

So are you saying that because Lou Dobbs was called to  the plate, that the report and their expert advice int his report allowable by law are not applicable?

Of course such a report is allowable by law, but so is also a counter report by another expert saying the opposite. So, let's not jump to conclusions and wait what happens in court.

I am looking at expert opinion, not at Lou Dobbs and Powell.

But Powell relies on the same expert.... Don't you understand that?

That would be like me saying that indictments of Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, George Papoulous, Carter Page and Roger Stone all indicate that there was Russian Collusion!!!!!!  They were indicted on unrelated matters such as LYING to the FBI - a heinous crime and should be punishable by death (in your eyes)!!

I'm not going to get into those individual cases, but the main difference is that those men were all indicted. So far, Dominion has not been indicted, nor has anybody else.

Allowing such things as this means  we should be fingering  CNN and all the other fake MSM for "leaking" false documents without mentioning any names and stating that they were from reputable sources.

BS.. reporters have to be able to talk to people without them having to fear that their lives will be destroyed because of it. Anonymous sources have been around as long as there has been journalism. If it had not been for anonymous sources Richard Nixon's crimes would never have been exposed.

Truth of the matter is Hilary Clinton bought and paid for a Steele Dossier via 3rd party legal entities, the FBI went along and pursued the path set out for them by her campaign. 

Well, if that's the truth of the matter, then it won't be a problem for you to show the evidence for those claims, right? Oh, wait... there isn't any, which is why the story never went any further than bogus Republican allegations.

These people should be brought be for a military tribunal and justice should be served in a swift and expedient manner.  They are all lawyers and are slippery as soap.

Yeah, let's just take them all around the back, put them against the wall and shoot them, right? Because that's what countries where the rule of law matters do, right? I mean only dictators have a fair evidence based court system, right? Oh, wait, I've got that backwards, haven't I?

Would you possibly be one of those idiots who is calling for martial law to be declared by Trump in the name of freedom, liberty and democracy for all?   :D

Furthermore, how did Supreme Court justice John Roberts ever get to his position?

Uhhhh.. let me think for a moment. Oh yeah, now I remember, he got appointed by Republicans. Go figure
« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 03:34:51 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2932 on: December 20, 2020, 03:31:39 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #2933 on: December 20, 2020, 03:31:52 AM »
Questions for Michael Griffith or Allan Fritzke.

Questions:

1.   Is there a single non-Trump enthusiast who believes the election was rigged in Biden’s favor, giving him hundreds of thousands of net votes versus Trump?

2.   Is there a single outside reporter from Britain, Japan, Germany, anywhere, who believes this rigged election hypothesis?

We do have some Trump supporters, Republican governors, Republican Secretary of State, from various states, judges appointed by Republicans and even by Trump, who think the election was fair.

It seems to me that the side with the truth on their side could attract believers from both Trump and Biden voters. To convince foreign observers and reporters, without a horse in the race, that they are right. Only the non-believers in this Large-Secret-Enduring 2020 Election conspiracy hypothesis have been able to attract such support.

3.   Is it necessary to be a Trump supporter in order to believe the election was rigged?

If not, name them.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 01:56:22 PM by Joe Elliott »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #2934 on: December 20, 2020, 03:54:06 AM »

What does that have to do with the expert report made by a judge's okay and telling you that the electronic systems can still be manipulated like it was in Venezuela for Chavez? 

Is it possible to have an electronic system that could not be manipulated?

Should an election be voided just because it is possible that it was manipulated? Don’t we need proof that it was manipulated?

And if the election was manipulated by the electronics, shouldn’t a manual recount reveal this? If rigged electronics, only gained Biden 1,000,000 votes, and Trump seems to think it should be a lot more, of the 150,000,000 votes, a manual recount of the 5,000,000 ballots that were checked, 3% of the total, should have a discrepancy of 30,000 votes. And more than 100,000 if there were millions of flipped votes. Why didn’t they find this?

At what point does the real evidence, like manual recounts, overrule unfounded speculation of what might have happened?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2934 on: December 20, 2020, 03:54:06 AM »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #2935 on: December 20, 2020, 06:00:43 AM »

How many reports by so-called experts that say exactly the opposite would you like? Getting an "expert" to make a claim is easy. It happens every day in all courts of the land. Stop being so gullible.

Put your money where your mouth is.  Name the experts and I don't mean MSM.  Who can you find to use? Who do you want to call on John Polous or are the experts you call MSM?

The report says they can divide votes just like they did before when the system was Smartmatic, Diebold or Dominion? 

Let's just wait and see what your expert says when Dominion calls him out with a threat of a multi million dollar law suit.

Okay we will see if there is this million dollar lawsuit against the experts Page 1
ASOG is a group of globally engaged professionals who come from various disciplines to include Department of Defense, Secret Service, Department of Homeland Security, and the Central Intelligence Agency.

So are you saying that because Lou Dobbs was called to  the plate, that the report and their expert advice int his report allowable by law are not applicable? [/b]

Of course such a report is allowable by law, but so is also a counter report by another expert saying the opposite. So, let's not jump to conclusions and wait what happens in court. 

Okay. I give you a chance.  Again, name your experts that prove that Dominion Voting Systems cannot be manipulated.   Don't be calling a MSM reporter an expert either!  The only ones you have are judges. Name a report.  All the reports I have saw so far (including a Democrat Kloubachar and Warren) have calle for an investigation which never happened!
https://www.westernjournal.com/revealed-klobuchar-warren-sent-letter-warning-dominion-election-tech-2019/

I am looking at expert opinion, not at Lou Dobbs and Powell.

But Powell relies on the same expert.... Don't you understand that? 

Sure I understand that. You should too.  Why aren't they going after the people making this report? Instead, they are going after another reporter lol.  Claiming he is spouting false information.  Why aren't they going after the report that they are basing their claim on?  There is also in the report the redaction where it shows a picture of the Dominion Voting Systems manual where it points this out - that is convenient!  Why do you need to redact the operator's manual lol.   Truth is, they don't want that report to surface because it is credible and keeping that report under wrap is critical.  People seeing the electronic voting system exposed like it does to this kind of manipulation would be outraged and rightly so.

That would be like me saying that indictments of Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, George Papoulous, Carter Page and Roger Stone all indicate that there was Russian Collusion!!!!!!  They were indicted on unrelated matters such as LYING to the FBI - a heinous crime and should be punishable by death (in your eyes)!!

I'm not going to get into those individual cases, but the main difference is that those men were all indicted. So far, Dominion has not been indicted, nor has anybody else.

Yeah Ok. They were indicted for LYING.  They had no other evidence against them and could prove nothing factual.  Only that they lied.  So Joe Biden lies all the time about not knowing what his son was doing in the Ukraine or China  and there is No prosecution!  There is pictures of him with Ukrainains on golf course and Hunter accompanied him on a government jet to China and he claims he knows nothing of his son's business dealings.  The FBI avoids him like the plague and doesn't want to corner him. I think Joe's brother James called it "deniable plausibility"!

Allowing such things as this means  we should be fingering  CNN and all the other fake MSM for "leaking" false documents without mentioning any names and stating that they were from reputable sources.

BS.. reporters have to be able to talk to people without them having to fear that their lives will be destroyed because of it. Anonymous sources have been around as long as there has been journalism. If it had not been for anonymous sources Richard Nixon's crimes would never have been exposed.

Well we know the story.  Well maybe you don't because the Fake MSM refuses to report!  Bobulinski went on the air with Tucker Carlson and accused Joe Biden directly of involvement with money laundering. He is not being thrown into jail for stating that claim and the FBI doesn't want to hear his story. Come on MAN!!!!  I don't see any lawsuit there either and Biden won't deny on camera that he knows nothing of his son's business dealings. Pretty simple just to deny but better to say nothing - plausible deniability!

Truth of the matter is Hilary Clinton bought and paid for a Steele Dossier via 3rd party legal entities, the FBI went along and pursued the path set out for them by her campaign. 

Well, if that's the truth of the matter, then it won't be a problem for you to show the evidence for those claims, right? Oh, wait... there isn't any, which is why the story never went any further than bogus Republican allegations.

Oh I see.   The Steele Dossier was so solid and Mueller didn't even look at the origins of the accusations.  He is such an expert he forgot to include how it all started. That make sense when you investigate lol!  Mueller didn't prove one thing true about those allegations and never even examined origins.  The only thing he got was Trump's lawyer Cohen for tax invasion in his taxi business et al and everyone else in the campaign for LYING.  They had no proof that Trump or anyone else had colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election.  There is evidence that the Steele Dossier was paid for by Clinton through 3rd party sources.

We also know that there is very peculiar things that happened to Seth Rich as his laptop remained with the FBI since we was killed - likely for leaking party information to Assange?   We also know that they had Hunter Biden's laptop for about a year now and did nothing with the kiddy porn on it and the emails on it that would indict Joe Biden and his family in the money laundering schemes.  We know there is a laptop because Hunter Biden's lawyer asked for it back.   One of the emails claims that keys needed to be cut for Hunter, Joe, James, DR. Jill and a Chinese oil executive Hunter was dealing with!  We also know that quid pro Joe used government promised money to force the Ukrainians to make prosecutor Shokin investigating Burisma resign.  VP Joe Biden was bragging on a video stating the ultimatum he gave the Ukrainian Prime Minister - can't be denied.     No one investigates - nothing to see there lol.

These people should be brought be for a military tribunal and justice should be served in a swift and expedient manner.  They are all lawyers and are slippery as soap.

Yeah, let's just take them all around the back, put them against the wall and shoot them, right? Because that's what countries where the rule of law matters do, right? I mean only dictators have a fair evidence based court system, right? Oh, wait, I've got that backwards, haven't I?

No, that is Joe Biden's style!  Take them out behind the school and beat them up!

Would you possibly be one of those idiots who is calling for martial law to be declared by Trump in the name of freedom, liberty and democracy for all?   :D

Election integrity needs to be investigated.  This electronic fraud has been used by ALL parties.  Mitt Romney forced Smartmatic to be sold to US investors (Bain Capital) from Venezuela in 2010.  Likely George W. Bush used the system in 2020 to maybe win in Florida as well.

Furthermore, how did Supreme Court justice John Roberts ever get to his position?

Uhhhh.. let me think for a moment. Oh yeah, now I remember, he got appointed by Republicans. Go figure

Yes.  The swamp is very big.   Washington is full of corrupt politicians and they all need to go.  How did Mitch McConnell and his wife Elaine Chou get filthy rich in the process.   Is his father-in-law connected?  There are major problems in the system on all sides.  There is no way that politicians making 175K per year and most ending up becoming multimillionaires honestly while claiming to work for the good of their constituents is possible.  That is laughable.  They are being bought and paid for.  There needs be an accountable government which may mean that you should limit terms of Senators and Representatives to 8 years.   In that way, you can get rid of a 47 year man like Biden and the likes of Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler and yes, even a McConnell!    How do all these politicians become filthy rich?  Do you think it has anything to with the lobbyists that chase them around Washington looking for favors? I wonder.