Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225066 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #2112 on: February 17, 2023, 05:44:36 PM »
Advertisement
Nice dodge, Mr. Organ!  Thumb1:

I'll ask again: where in the doorway do you believe Mr.-Lewis-in-Bell is?

Re-bumped for Mr. Organ!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2112 on: February 17, 2023, 05:44:36 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #2113 on: February 17, 2023, 05:59:17 PM »
Re-bumped for Mr. Organ!  Thumb1:

The answer is ten-or-more pages ago. I'll play the Riddler, like you do: Why can't Mr. Ford remember things posted a few day ago? Retention problem?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2114 on: February 17, 2023, 06:46:15 PM »
The answer is ten-or-more pages ago. I'll play the Riddler, like you do: Why can't Mr. Ford remember things posted a few day ago? Retention problem?

Apologies, Mr. Organ! I assumed you would have wanted to adjust your original estimated location---------------

--------------in the light of Ms. Maddie Reese's raised right forearm having been identified in Bell.

But no, this is still your estimation. Good to know!  Thumb1:

Is that part of the oval over the lower line your estimation of where the man in the red shirt's head would be?

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2023, 06:47:04 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2114 on: February 17, 2023, 06:46:15 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #2115 on: February 17, 2023, 07:20:26 PM »
Apologies, Mr. Organ! I assumed you would have wanted to adjust your original estimated location---------------

--------------in the light of Ms. Maddie Reese's raised right forearm having been identified in Bell.

But no, this is still your estimation. Good to know!  Thumb1:

Is that part of the oval over the lower line your estimation of where the man in the red shirt's head would be?

Thumb1:

Is there something wrong with you?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2116 on: February 17, 2023, 07:22:42 PM »
Is there something wrong with you?

~Grin~

What does your yellow oval here represent, Mr. Organ?

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2116 on: February 17, 2023, 07:22:42 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2117 on: February 17, 2023, 08:12:08 PM »
Friends, Mr. Organ's own lines in these images establish the (to him!) disastrous reality:

But he has been a very naughty fellow, because he has used a Bell frame that does NOT show Mr. Lovelady's white tshirt.

Let's look at what he doesn't want us to look at, now that his silly 'foliage' idea turned out to be DOA:

And let us note the raised forearm of Ms. Maddie Reese:

And now let us look at Mr. Organ's lines again, noting the relationship in height of Mr. Lovelady's tshirt and Ms. Reese's raised arm in Wiegman:

Notice anything?

That's right. The respective elevations of Redshirt Man & Ms. Reese in Bell are an uncanny match for the respective elevations of Mr. Lovelady & Ms. Reese in the Wiegman frame.

You can be sure that Mr. Organ knows this full well, but he's got a job to do here-----------to defend the official story to the death, and beyond. And this is why he's making an utter fool of himself trying to argue that this white-tshirted man in Bell is not Mr. Lovelady but Mr. Roy Lewis:

But you never know, maybe this mysteriously placed oval contains some alternative solution with which Mr. Organ will dazzle us with his brilliant analytical skills..............

We wait with bated breath!

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2023, 08:15:41 PM by Alan Ford »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #2118 on: February 17, 2023, 09:33:58 PM »
And Mr. Oswald is on film. Anyone can now see him for themselves and understand how this cannot be Mr. Billy Lovelady:

I, Richard Smith, can explain how Reddish Shirt Man in Hughes is Billy Lovelady. My explanation is as follows:............................................

Over to you, Mr. Smith!

Thumb1:

Ask any random person if they can see Oswald or anyone in that clip.  Better yet take this to the NY Times and ask if they see Oswald in the clip.   Pack an overnight bag as some men with nets may be called. 

LEE HARVEY OSWALD — “I work in that building.”

REPORTER — “Were you in the building at the time?”

LEE HARVEY OSWALD — “Naturally, if I work in that building, yes, sir.”

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2118 on: February 17, 2023, 09:33:58 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2119 on: February 17, 2023, 10:40:29 PM »
Ask any random person if they can see Oswald or anyone in that clip.  Better yet take this to the NY Times and ask if they see Oswald in the clip.   Pack an overnight bag as some men with nets may be called. 

~Grin~

I, Richard Smith, can explain how Reddish Shirt Man in Hughes is Billy Lovelady. My explanation is as follows:............................................

If you're really so confident this is Mr. Lovelady in Hughes, then you should be only too happy to give your explanation. If you keep running away from the challenge, everyone reading can draw their own conclusions!

Thumb1: