Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225021 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1384 on: March 07, 2021, 11:26:14 AM »
Advertisement
I agreed that there was something odd about it and I still do.

It's more than odd, it's proof that the film was altered. You think they did this for esthetic reasons? Just how desperate are you to keep Mr Oswald off those steps?

Unlike you I've not woven some fantastical tale out of it.

Well how about you weave a 'non-fantastical' tale out of it then, i.e. suggest a non-Oswald-related reason why a physically impossible shadow runs down Mr Lovelady. Can you do that, Mr O'Meara?

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1384 on: March 07, 2021, 11:26:14 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #1385 on: March 07, 2021, 06:27:39 PM »
It's more than odd, it's proof that the film was altered. You think they did this for esthetic reasons? Just how desperate are you to keep Mr Oswald off those steps?

Tinfoil  BS:

Well how about you weave a 'non-fantastical' tale out of it then, i.e. suggest a non-Oswald-related reason why a physically impossible shadow runs down Mr Lovelady. Can you do that, Mr O'Meara?

Lovelady's hand is circled.
There is no impossible shadow.
He is simply turned side-on to Wiegman.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 06:28:25 PM by Dan O'meara »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1386 on: March 07, 2021, 10:47:14 PM »

There is no impossible shadow.
He is simply turned side-on to Wiegman.

I love the way you offer your new Anatomically Impossible Explanation with the very same cool assurance with which you used to offer your old Geometrically Impossible Explanation................

Best of luck contorting Mr Lovelady's body in such a way as to explain this image  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1386 on: March 07, 2021, 10:47:14 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #1387 on: March 08, 2021, 11:32:25 AM »
I love the way you offer your new Anatomically Impossible Explanation with the very same cool assurance with which you used to offer your old Geometrically Impossible Explanation................

Best of luck contorting Mr Lovelady's body in such a way as to explain this image  :D

It's a blown-up, distorted image of Lovelady turned side-on but looking towards the camera.
You're theory that this single frame has been altered is ludicrous but nothing compared to the reason you believe its been altered.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #1388 on: March 08, 2021, 12:35:57 PM »
Talking about your problems with interpreting photos...
I came across this copy of the TSBD steps in Altgens showing Lovelady.
In the 'doctored' copy you put forward to "prove" (LOL :D) Oswald was out front drinking a soda it looks like a a bare white arm (kind of).
In this proper version of the picture I've circled where we can clearly see the check pattern of Lovelady's sleeve where you claim Oswald's arm is.

I would advise anyone who has swallowed Mr Ford's nonsense concerning some kind of Altgens 6 original print that shows LHO's arm to study this image carefully.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1388 on: March 08, 2021, 12:35:57 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #1389 on: March 08, 2021, 12:51:16 PM »
Then the idea that PM could be the 5’-4” height Sarah Stanton, was floated, which at the time Stantons location was in question having moved away from Pauline Sanders as there did not apoear to be a fat woman there blocking the east side entrance door.

That seems to been resolved now as Stanton is the Fluffy White Shirt Person with both hands raised to shade the face. Which person previously had been thought to be Joe Molina

:D :D :D

The whole Stanton as Prayer Man conspiracy was totally ridiculous. A 300+ pound fat woman with white hair did not even come close to looking like the Prayer Man figure who has black hair with a receding hairline. Plus Buell Frazier never had her standing to his right and she immediately went inside the building to go upstairs after she heard the shots.         

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1390 on: March 08, 2021, 03:07:38 PM »

Thumb1:

it's proof that the film was altered.

Altered??     Are you serious?     Do you really think there was a necessity to alter a photo that is nothing but a grainy shadowy illusion?   C'mon  Mr F......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1390 on: March 08, 2021, 03:07:38 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #1391 on: March 08, 2021, 04:01:13 PM »
:D :D :D

The whole Stanton as Prayer Man conspiracy was totally ridiculous. A 300+ pound fat woman with white hair did not even come close to looking like the Prayer Man figure who has black hair with a receding hairline. Plus Buell Frazier never had her standing to his right and she immediately went inside the building to go upstairs after she heard the shots.       

Sure looks fat to me.
As for white hair I assume you're talking about this pic:

Stanton was 41 at the time of the assassination.
The woman in the pic looks like she's in her sixties.
Any chance her hair was a different colour when she was twenty years younger?
Also, note the hairline.