Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225583 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1376 on: March 06, 2021, 12:13:55 PM »
Advertisement
That's exactly what he's doing

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'd love to know what fantasy the Tinfoil Twins have spun for these images.

At a guess I'm going to go way out there and suggest that Frazier's sneaky finger pointing is meant to demonstrate to those in the know (and only these 'chosen ones') that Oswald was Prayer Man  ;D

Obviously, what I'm suggesting is completely bananas, totally hat-stand, absolutely crackers but I have a feeling I might be onto something.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1376 on: March 06, 2021, 12:13:55 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1377 on: March 06, 2021, 03:39:35 PM »
Item A! Mr Oswald's claim to have gone "outside to watch P. Parade" AFTER buying a coke in the second floor lunchroom and returning down to one

Item B! A mysterious, impossible shadow down Mr Lovelady's right side in the Wiegman film

Item C! A figure by the western wall of the doorway in Wiegman and Darnell

What do those who refuse to accept Item A all have in common? They remain flummoxed by Items B & C!

What do those who remain flummoxed by Items B & C all have in common? They ignore Item A!

Thumb1:

C'mon Ford....Stop clattering like a 1927 Model T......   

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1378 on: March 06, 2021, 08:52:17 PM »

Now read that last paragraph again, only this time bearing in mind a simple fact: Mr Robert Reid's wife was Mrs Robert A. Reid, a.k.a. Jeraldean Reid

Notice anything?

No, I do not notice anything..... But then I may be at a disadvantage... because  you have on your magic insight glasses and your tinfoil beanie...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1378 on: March 06, 2021, 08:52:17 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1379 on: March 06, 2021, 10:02:00 PM »
It's good to see (~snippety snip snip~)

So when Baker and Truly were cooking up they're

*their

fake hoax 2nd floor encounter

Nope, they didn't cook up the hoax together

they didn't get together on silly little details like the actual appearance of their made-up man. Hmmmm....
You seem to be suggesting that there was no contact whatsoever between Truly and Baker after the day of the assassination and they had to come up with their story there and then in it's final form...
...or were they provided with the story by the FBI but Reid wasn't at the the meeting and gave an incorrect description of Oswald's clothing...
...or was Reid the mastermind as, according to Scranton Westbrook, she is the first one to reveal details concerning the phony fake hoax 2nd floor encounter, telling her co-workers about Oswald before Baker had written his report...

And before she even knew Mr Oswald's name  :D

...or....get ready for this...was it Oswald?

The evidence suggests that Officer Baker took a long time to agree to the script. From 11/22/63 to March '64 the man is to all intents and purposes AWOL

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1380 on: March 06, 2021, 10:05:57 PM »
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'd love to know what fantasy the Tinfoil Twins have spun for these images.

At a guess I'm going to go way out there and suggest that Frazier's sneaky finger pointing is meant to demonstrate to those in the know (and only these 'chosen ones') that Oswald was Prayer Man  ;D

Yes, I believe Mr Frazier is pointing to the exact Prayer Man spot for a reason

Obviously, what I'm suggesting is completely bananas, totally hat-stand, absolutely crackers but I have a feeling I might be onto something.

I seem to remember your using similarly mocking language in response to my entirely reasonable observation that the shadow down Mr Lovelady in Wiegman is not natural. How did that work out for you?

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: March 06, 2021, 10:11:29 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1380 on: March 06, 2021, 10:05:57 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #1381 on: March 07, 2021, 02:09:22 AM »
Yes, I believe Mr Frazier is pointing to the exact Prayer Man spot for a reason

I seem to remember your using similarly mocking language in response to my entirely reasonable observation that the shadow down Mr Lovelady in Wiegman is not natural. How did that work out for you?

Thumb1:

I agreed that there was something odd about it and I still do.
Unlike you I've not woven some fantastical tale out of it.

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1382 on: March 07, 2021, 05:57:23 AM »
it Was a question early on about why BWF did not apparently see PM/Oswald and the answer then was it was because PM was behind Frazier while in that corner.

Then when Mytton  pointed out that PM was only 5’3” it seemed to be implausible PM was Oswald anyway.

Then the idea that PM could be the 5’-4” height Sarah Stanton, was floated , which at the time Stantons location was in question having moved away from Pauline Sanders as there did not apoear to be a fat woman there blocking the east side entrance door.

That seems to been resolved now as Stanton is the Fluffy White Shirt Person with both hands raised to shade the face. Which person previously had been thought to be Joe Molina.

with this newly (discovered?) image in the 1st print Altgens photo 6  in which it appears there is a forearm raised and a bottle in hand, ,this means it’s probably PM stepping down to be IN FRONT of BWF, not to mention also Billy Lovelady,

So what does Mr.Mytton, the resident defender of the WC theory have to say about all this as there does seem
Be a noticeable absence of an LN rebuttal to this thread, which I hope is not due to simply dismissing the issue because Zeon is agreeing with Mr. Ford :)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1382 on: March 07, 2021, 05:57:23 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #1383 on: March 07, 2021, 10:52:04 AM »
it Was a question early on about why BWF did not apparently see PM/Oswald and the answer then was it was because PM was behind Frazier while in that corner.

Then when Mytton  pointed out that PM was only 5’3” it seemed to be implausible PM was Oswald anyway.

Then the idea that PM could be the 5’-4” height Sarah Stanton, was floated , which at the time Stantons location was in question having moved away from Pauline Sanders as there did not apoear to be a fat woman there blocking the east side entrance door.

That seems to been resolved now as Stanton is the Fluffy White Shirt Person with both hands raised to shade the face. Which person previously had been thought to be Joe Molina.

with this newly (discovered?) image in the 1st print Altgens photo 6  in which it appears there is a forearm raised and a bottle in hand, ,this means it’s probably PM stepping down to be IN FRONT of BWF, not to mention also Billy Lovelady,

So what does Mr.Mytton, the resident defender of the WC theory have to say about all this as there does seem
Be a noticeable absence of an LN rebuttal to this thread, which I hope is not due to simply dismissing the issue because Zeon is agreeing with Mr. Ford :)

noticeable absence of an LN rebuttal

Rule of thumb: The nuttier the pet theory, the fewer the LN attendees.

There. You're dismissed.

Buh-bye.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 10:56:02 AM by Bill Chapman »