Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?  (Read 81259 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Advertisement
Right on cue, Ford needs all the help he can get but unfortunately he lucked out if you're the best help that he can get.

JohnM

You are so easy to provoke.... It's highly entertaining how your ego always gets the better of you.

Your childish urge of always having to "win", must have wreaked havoc to your life.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Colin Crow

Trying to make sense of this. Anything forensically linked to the case from the TSBD goes through Day. He seems to be preoccupied with the rifle for most of the time until Drain takes it and certain other items off to Washington that night. These items are then returned to Dallas (why?) on the 24th but then are recollected on the 26th plus further evidence:

Missing from this list are the sack, the bottle, a packet of cigarettes and one of the spent hulls. WTF. Included in it are cartons taken from TSBD and the prints Day lifted. Day still has the sack and bottle in his office at the time of his WC testimony (so he says). I'm assuming the missing hull made it to the FBI at some point but not anything to do with "Wiliams' lunch". When the evidence was sent off on the 26th Day had no idea who the fingerprints on the bottle belonged to. Is that why he decided to hang onto them?

Dan the list to Drain on 22nd does not include the lunch sack, bottle or cigarette packet. It does not include a wooden strip removed from the SN window frame. At that point in time and for some time afterward the lunch remnants were widely referred to as the assassin's. On must question why they weren’t provided to the FBI as requested.

On that list were paper samples collected from the TSBD. They were not returned to Dallas with the other items.

Offline John Mytton

You are so easy to provoke.... It's highly entertaining how your ego always gets the better of you.

Your childish urge of always having to "win", must have wreaked havoc to your life.

Awww, little loser diddums is having another meltdown. Hilarious!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Dan O'meara

Dan the list to Drain on 22nd does not include the lunch sack, bottle or cigarette packet. It does not include a wooden strip removed from the SN window frame. At that point in time and for some time afterward the lunch remnants were widely referred to as the assassin's. On must question why they weren’t provided to the FBI as requested.

On that list were paper samples collected from the TSBD. They were not returned to Dallas with the other items.
What's your take on what's going on here. Why are items returned to Dallas on the 24th then sent back? Why, given there are two opportunities, aren't the sack, bottle, cigarettes etc sent to the FBI. Surely the FBI has rank on this stuff. Are the FBI even aware of these items?
My best guess is that these items somehow interfered with the narrative of the lone assassin but who is driving this narrative and how many people are involved with implementing it?
Are the FBI and the DPD in cahoots or is the DPD holding out on them? Who makes the decision not to hand over the sack, bottle etc.?

"The more I know the less I understand"
Paul Weller "Changing Man"

Offline Colin Crow

Mr. BALL. Did you carry your lunch that day?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes; I did.
Mr. BALL. Do you usually carry your lunch to work?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes; I do.
Mr. BALL. That was your habit, carrying your lunch?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. And that day, on November 22d, how did you carry your lunch from home to work?
Mr. WILLIAMS. I carried my lunch from home to work in a brown paper bag. I believe it was size No. 6 or maybe 8--paper bag.

Your research skills continue to be an absolute joke, even tiddlywinks would be too complicated, maybe sitting in the corner contemplating your navel wouldn't be too much effort.  ;)

JohnM

Norman's HSCA testimony......still sticking to Williams coming up with him and Jarman....and this.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Colin Crow

What's your take on what's going on here. Why are items returned to Dallas on the 24th then sent back? Why, given there are two opportunities, aren't the sack, bottle, cigarettes etc sent to the FBI. Surely the FBI has rank on this stuff. Are the FBI even aware of these items?
My best guess is that these items somehow interfered with the narrative of the lone assassin but who is driving this narrative and how many people are involved with implementing it?
Are the FBI and the DPD in cahoots or is the DPD holding out on them? Who makes the decision not to hand over the sack, bottle etc.?

"The more I know the less I understand"
Paul Weller "Changing Man"

Dan I seem to recall that the original transfer of evidence on the night of the assassination was not widely known at the time. Maybe Hoover pulled rank and demanded the stuff. It was returned as you saw and then removed again. Interesting that the paper samples were not returned at all as the FBI referred to them as "non evidence"!

I cannot explain why the lunch stuff did not go with the rest of the evidence that night. It’s not as if the media were not widely reporting that afternoon (and continued to do so for days) that the assassin waited in the SN eating chicken and drinking soda. Surely Hoover had heard this too. Of course by Monday, when Day claimed to discover that the lunch belonged to another employee Oswald was dead.

I do not believe the bottle or bag were analysed for Oswald's prints before the evidence was provided to Drain? I seem to remember Oswald's prints were not obtained immediately upon his arrival and were taken on a couple of occasions maybe between interrogations and lineups. I seem to recall about 8pm as one of them, or that could be the paraffin testing.

Offline Alan Ford

Mr. BALL. Did you carry your lunch that day?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes; I did.
Mr. BALL. Do you usually carry your lunch to work?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes; I do.
Mr. BALL. That was your habit, carrying your lunch?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. And that day, on November 22d, how did you carry your lunch from home to work?
Mr. WILLIAMS. I carried my lunch from home to work in a brown paper bag. I believe it was size No. 6 or maybe 8--paper bag.

Your research skills continue to be an absolute joke, even tiddlywinks would be too complicated, maybe sitting in the corner contemplating your navel wouldn't be too much effort.  ;)

JohnM

:D

Your problem, Mr Mytton, is that I know the totality of the evidence better than you do!

Case in point! Mr Harold Norman told the HSCA that Mr Williams definitely got his lunch from the catering truck that day. This of course explains why he split off from Messrs Norman and Jarman after coming downstairs.

Mr Williams couldn't keep his story straight. That's why he's adding unnecessary detail in the portion of testimony you quote.

Keep trying, Mr Mytton. Maybe someday you might even get there! Thumb1:
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 05:37:21 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

This interesting little moment in Mr Norman's WC testimony supports what I am suggesting about Messrs Norman & Jarman's joining Mr Williams on five rather than the other way around:

Mr. BALL. And what did you and Junior do after you got off the elevator?
Mr. NORMAN. We walked around to the windows facing Elm Street and I can't recall if any were open or not but I remember we opened some, two or three windows ourselves.
Mr. BALL. Did somebody join you there?
Mr. NORMAN. Bonnie Ray, I can't remember if he was there when we got there or he came later. I know he was with us a period of time later.

Thumb1: