Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?  (Read 81310 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Advertisement
OMG
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2080.0.html#new

Not sure what the point is you're trying to make, but if you are calling me an atheist then you are right.   Thumb1:
I don't like to be told that I have to believe something for which there is no conclusive evidence at all..... hence my dislike of the WCR

But that has nothing to do with your idiotic claim that Oswald is sending memos from Hell. Now, how about that postal service?

When you reply, please do at least try to be somewhat original....
> You wouldn't be claiming authorship of the basement put down, now would you..

Telling you you're not imaginative enough isn't the same as claiming authorship of anything. It is, however, a confirmation of a severe lack of creativity on your part

Btw... you can see the view from my "basement" in my avatar.
> Can you see the butt-end of CE399 in my avatar?

Yes, but I don't see that every day I step outside on the terrace of my "basement".
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 01:36:18 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

The butt-end was squished enough for CTers to avoid posting it. Ce399 was also twisted noticeably along one side and had a noticeable dent in the nose. Lets see your head damaged to that extent and you still call it unmutilated.

Because Chapman doesn’t know squat about the case, he doesn’t realize that the “noticeable dent” was caused by samples being removed for testing.

Offline Peter Goth

Slightly flattened:

Then the bullet almost lived up to its full potential: Stay as intact as possible while penetrating a body.

:D Naturally if the WCR said so.
Don't look now, your fly's down.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Peter Goth

Because Chapman doesn’t know squat about the case, he doesn’t realize that the “noticeable dent” was caused by samples being removed for testing.

Thumb1: He was ready to "give it to the ilk, you lot" on the word unmutilated.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 02:16:14 AM by Peter Goth »

Offline Colin Crow

I didn’t say anything about a loss of focus. I said that he was focused on answering the questions that he was asked. That is what is expected from people who are testifying before commissions and courts of law.

Here is a question and his answer....

Mr. BELIN. And then after lunch, where did you go?
Mr. BRENNAN. I finished lunch and I glanced at a clock--I don't know exactly where the clock is located--and noticed it was 12:18. So I thought I still had a few minutes, that I might see the parade and the President. I walked to the corner of Houston and Elm.

The question relates to his travels after lunch. His response it to initially say what time it was. He remembered looking at a clock, tells them the time although this was not asked of him. Then he relates his journey.

The later after describing his final resting place on the wall Ford asks him about the time he took up position. We get the following.

Representative Ford. Are those the positions where you were sitting on November 22?
Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
Representative FORD. At about 12?
Mr. BRENNAN. From about 12:22 or 12:24 until the time of the assassination.

Brennan is required to inform of the time he took up position and he gives an approximation. No mention of a time based on looking at his watch. This was the prefect chance to relate that information. But you prefer to take an memory published 20 years after the event as your gospel guide to the time.

I have already spelled out some of the problems with your “assembled facts analysis.” Your dismissal of Brennan’s book shows just how closed minded and biased you are.

If you have a point to make, spell it out completely so we can respond properly. Otherwise, I am not interested in playing your game.

If you could simply point to your spelling I would appreciate the opportunity to address each of them individually. A simple dismissal seems rather glib. I did not dismiss Brennan's book, merely the 12.22 memory you quoted from it. Why do you feel the need to attribute exaggerated claims against those who disagree with you? As I have not dismissed "Brennan’s book" as you stated I will reclaim my open mindedness and lack of bias back.

You are clearly not willing or able to discuss the questions raised surrounding the events. Your fear of simply answering a simple yes no question puts you amongst the category of DVP and Bill Brown who were similarly reluctant to embark on a journey of discovery. However I believe they refused to engage because they knew the destination. I think you simply fear the unknown. At least I can give JohnM credit for accepting my analysis, we simply differed on who Bonnie Ray saw on the 6th floor.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

Wasn't it two bodies and a wrist and a thigh?

FMJ ammo is designed to over-penetrate
Can you figure out why, or are you just going to run your mouth?

Offline Bill Chapman

:D Naturally if the WCR said so.
Don't look now, your fly's down.

The WC said so? That's news to me.
Point out who in the WC knew anything about what FMJ ammo was designed to do.
Or that the Geneva/Copenhagen Conventions mandated that bullets must be jacketed.

Now see if you can figure out why they did that.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 05:56:50 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

:'(

So the bullet was even closer to what it was designed to do.
Tell us what FMJ ammo was designed to do.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 06:25:43 AM by Bill Chapman »