Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?  (Read 82004 times)

Online Charles Collins

Advertisement
So, 12.18 plus 4 minutes to get to Elm and Houston is 12.22. Then waited a couple of minutes to watch the man with seizure attended by ambulance for couple of minutes. That’s 12.24.

As he testified, 12.22 or 12.24. No mention of a watch under oath. Agree?

In the book he makes it clear that he passed by the man having an apparent seizure while he was on his way to the corner of Houston and Elm. Combine that with the testimony that it took him about 4-minutes to get from the restaurant to Houston and Elm. Plus the mention (in the book) of looking at his watch when he saw the man in the sniper’s nest window. And it appears that he watched the seizure event during the 4-minutes it took him to get there. It could be argued that he knew that it took him about 4-minutes to get there because he remembered the time on the clock when he left the restaurant and subtracted that from the time on his watch when he saw the man in the sniper’s nest window.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Colin Crow

In the book he makes it clear that he passed by the man having an apparent seizure while he was on his way to the corner of Houston and Elm. Combine that with the testimony that it took him about 4-minutes to get from the restaurant to Houston and Elm. Plus the mention (in the book) of looking at his watch when he saw the man in the sniper’s nest window. And it appears that he watched the seizure event during the 4-minutes it took him to get there. It could be argued that he knew that it took him about 4-minutes to get there because he remembered the time on the clock when he left the restaurant and subtracted that from the time on his watch when he saw the man in the sniper’s nest window.

From "Eyewitness to History"

"What drew my attention to him with all of the other people in the area, I don't know. I looked at my watch and it was about 12:22. ..."

Under oath to WC

12.22 to 12.24.

I’m calling BS on the looking at watch "memory".

Online Charles Collins

"What drew my attention to him with all of the other people in the area, I don't know. I looked at my watch and it was about 12:22. ..."

Under oath to WC

12.22 to 12.24.

So I guess that this ends the discussion that you requested. It doesn’t go the way you expected so you throw up your hands and pout and quit. Fine with me.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Colin Crow

So I guess that this ends the discussion that you requested. It doesn’t go the way you expected so you throw up your hands and pout and quit. Fine with me.

It went exactly as I expected. When I asked for evidence of the 12.22 time call by Brennan you supplied a "memory" that didn’t happen instead of analysis his testimony under oath. It went exactly they way I predicted.

Now let’s move to when you think Williams vacated the 6th floor prior to the shooting. If you are game.

Offline Thomas Graves

Under oath to WC

12.22 to 12.24.

Dear Colin,

Because it doesn't fit in with your conspiracy theory?

He thought the man up there in the corner window by himself on an otherwise vacant floor was unusual, and might have wanted to know what time it was, anyway.

So he looked at his watch.

Big deal.

"Get over it."

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 03:52:26 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Colin Crow

Dear Colin,

Because it doesn't fit in with your conspiracy theory?

He thought it was unusual and might have wanted to know what time it was, anyway.

He looked at his watch.

Big deal.

Get over it.

--  MWT  ;)

It doesn’t agree with his own testimony under oath. He made up the watch comment for a book. Those are the facts. When you have something worthwhile to the discussion at hand please feel free to contribute.

PS how does it fit or not fit with my conspiracy theory?

I await in nervous anticipation for your answer.

Offline Thomas Graves

It doesn’t agree with his own testimony under oath. He made up the watch comment for a book. Those are the facts. When you have something worthwhile to the discussion at hand please feel free to contribute.

PS how does it fit or not fit with my conspiracy theory?

I await in nervous anticipation for your answer.

Dear Colin,

Do you think Oswald did it all by him widdle self?

Anxiously awaiting your considered response,

--  MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Colin Crow

Dear Colin,

Do you think Oswald did it all by him widdle self?

Anxiously awaiting your considered response,

--  MWT  ;)

I don’t actually have a "conspiracy theory" as such. I simply try to analyse the assembled evidence in order to work out a plausible narrative of events and see where that leads.