Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?  (Read 82011 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Advertisement
Since you obviously don't know the evidence, here's something to think about.

1. Oswald fills out a coupon for a rifle and mails it to Kleins
2. Oswald's rifle C2766 was sent from Kleins to Oswald's PO box.
3. Oswald was photographed with C2766.
4. Marina and Jeanne de Mohrenschildt testified to Oswald possessing a rifle.
5. Michael Paine moved an approx 37 inch blanket package which he guesses contained some sort of pipe and/or a folding shovel, on the floor of the garage.
6. Marina testified that she saw a rifle in the blanket.
7. The night before the assassination Oswald makes an unexpected visit to Irving
8. Oswald leaves most of his money and his wedding ring with Marina
9. On the 22nd Oswald is seen in the morning with a long package.
10. Oswald tells different stories as to the contents of the package.
11. Oswald tells a different story than Frazier and Randle about where the package was in Frazier's car.
12. Marina directs the police to what is now an empty blanket and appears concerned that its empty.
13. Oswald's rifle was found at Oswald's work.
14. Oswald's rifle was found with Oswald's prints.
15. Oswald's rifle was found with multiple fibers which matched the multiple fibers in Oswald's arrest shirt.
16. Oswald flees work within a few minutes
17. Oswald takes buses and cabs in his rush to get out of town.
18. Oswald gets out way past his rooming house.
19. Oswald kills a cop.
20. Oswald resists arrest and attempts to kill more officers with a revolver.
21. The revolver that Oswald was arrested with exclusively matches shells that Oswald discarded at the Tippit crime scene.
22. Oswald jacket is retrieved from a parking lot he was confirmed as entering.

JohnM

Yeah, yeah... I know all that. It's a bunch of assumptions and a few bits of highly questionable physical evidence twisted into a made up narrative that does not withstand any kind of scrutiny.

But putting all this circumstantial BS and highly speculative and partly unproven "evidence" aside, where is the actual evidence for your idiotic claim;

Oswald's rifle was in Ruth's garage till the 22nd.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 07:02:06 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

Yeah, yeah... I know all that. It's a bunch of assumptions and a few bits of highly questionable physical evidence twisted into a made up narrative that does not withstand any kind of scrutiny.

But putting all this circumstantial BS and highly speculative and partly unproven "evidence" aside, where is the actual evidence for your idiotic claim;

Yeah, yeah... I know all that.

And there's a lot more where that came from.

It's a bunch of assumptions and a few bits of highly questionable physical evidence twisted into a made up narrative that does not withstand any kind of scrutiny.

If the CT's had any kind of alternate narrative then I'd love to see it? And don't try the old chestnut that the evil evil gubermint is hiding the evidence from you because that won't stick.

Pay attention, I gave you the evidence, I described the events leading to the rifle filled blanket being empty on the afternoon of the assassination and gave you the evidence of what happened next and besides video surveillance in the Paine garage what sort of evidence is possibly to be accepted? Btw that was a rhetorical question because so far no CT has any answers and I don't expect a complete novice to suddenly grow a brain ie you!

JohnM

« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 07:30:22 AM by John Mytton »

Online Martin Weidmann

And there's a lot more where that came from.

If the CT's had any kind of alternate narrative then I'd love to see it? And don't try the old chestnut that the evil evil gubermint is hiding the evidence from you because that won't stick.

Pay attention, I gave you the evidence, I described the events leading to the rifle filled blanket being empty on the afternoon of the assassination and gave you the evidence of what happened next and besides video surveillance in the Paine garage what sort of evidence is possibly to be accepted? Btw that was a rhetorical question because so far no CT has any answers and I don't expect a complete novice to suddenly grow a brain ie you!

JohnM

Pay attention, I gave you the evidence,

No, you didn't. You gave me a bunch of questionable prosecutorial circumstantial crap that in no way even begins to prove that "Oswald's rifle was in Ruth's garage till the 22nd.".

All it actually did prove is that you simply can not provide any actual evidence for your idiotic claim. So, here's some news for you; You chosing to believe that Oswald owned a rifle and stored it in Ruth Paine's garage until 11/22/63 isn't evidence.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 07:50:44 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

Pay attention, I gave you the evidence,

No, you didn't. You gave me a bunch of questionable circumstantial crap that in no way even begins to prove that "Oswald's rifle was in Ruth's garage till the 22nd.".

All it actually did prove is that you simply can not provide any actual evidence for your idiotic claim. So, here's some news for you; You chosing to believe that Oswald owned a rifle and stored it in Ruth Paine's garage until 11/22/63 isn't evidence.

No worries, let's agree to disagree.

Btw I just wasted a whole day doing this and I really don't know how you can do this day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year, but good luck with your fantasies. Anyway lucky for me that the accepted events as I described will live on in the History Books for eternity, cop u later, much later.

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 07:57:00 AM by John Mytton »

Online Martin Weidmann

Btw I just wasted a whole day doing this and I really don't know how you can do this day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year, but good luck with your fantasies. Anyway lucky for me that the accepted events as I described will live on in the History Books for eternity, cop u later, much later.

JohnM

Translation: "I've got nothing. I can not present you with any evidence for my claim as there simply is none, but I will never admit that, so I'll just run..."

Btw I just wasted a whole day doing this

Oh poor boy. You could have stopped and any moment, but your ego didn't let you, right?
Never mind, you've been wasting similar days for years now. Tomorrow you'll be doing it somewhere else, boring people on another forum or on YouTube.

I really don't know how you can do this day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year,

Don't be silly, of course you know. You've been doing it for years. You were here years before I joined the forum and you will still be here long after I have left.

Anyway lucky for me that the accepted events as I described will live on in the History Books for eternity,

Why is that lucky for you? And who accepted those events? You do know there has never been a majority of people in the country that believe the crap you defend?

Personally, I couldn't care less what's in the history books. For the future, what's on the internet is far more important and there the narrative you so desperately want to believe is being destroyed time after time....

« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 11:54:59 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Colin Crow

In answer to the OP question. Who knows how much was planned. He got out, planned or otherwise.

Online Richard Smith

What evidence do you believe is lacking from John's list that would prove to your satisfaction that Oswald ordered and received his rifle?  It is comprehensive and exactly the type of evidence that law enforcement would use to prove that fact.  And has often done so in many other cases.  But you suggest it is a "bunch of assumptions."  What you appear to be suggesting is that no amount of evidence could ever prove that fact by applying an impossible standard of proof and then concluding the evidence is lacking for that reason.  A Catch 22 - it is impossible to prove a fact if facts are impossible to prove.   If not, then explain to us what you would consider as "actual evidence" sufficient to prove that Oswald ordered and received the rifle.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

Ok.....does anyone know why the Danny Kaye rhyming stuff it being inserted in posts? Have we been hacked again?

Dear Colin,

Why get all paranoid?

It's just Duncan's clever way of hiding words, phrases and names he finds offensive.

Like the name of the guy at Jumbo Duh's defacto forum whose first name rhymes with "candy," and who co-developed the idea with me that Gloria Calvery is the big, tall gal in Zapruder who can later be seen talking with a practically bald-headed man on the lower TSBD steps in Darnell ...

... and like the three-letter synonym for "donkey" that starts with an "A" and which, in America English, also refers to the part of your body that's in direct contact with a chair when you're sitting on it ...

Or like the four-letter British word for that same part of your body, and which also begins with an "A", but rhymes with "farce" instead of "gas" or "class" ...

... and, of course, like the seven-letter word that refers to the hole in that part of your body through which fecal matter is expelled from your large intestine, colon and anus, etc, etc, etc

Or at least one hopes it is.

--  MWT ;)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 03:45:15 PM by Thomas Graves »