Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?  (Read 82004 times)

Offline Rick Plant

Advertisement
Ok.....does anyone know why the Danny Kaye rhyming stuff it being inserted in posts? Have we been hacked again?

Idk. It happens in each post now. I guess the site is going to a new server.   

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Colin Crow

Returning to the question in the original post. Consider that of the 5 various order fillers, checkers/floor layers on the second floor and above that we know of at the time of the shooting, only Oswald was confronted by police above the first floor. All others were on higher floors when the lunchroom encounter occurred.

Online Charles Collins

.... I suspect the assassin would be expecting some attention within seconds of the first shot.

I agree, and I think that one intended purpose of the boxes stacked in the window could have been for cover/concealment in case that happened. And that might be considered evidence that your suspicions are correct!

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

Idk. It happens in each post now. I guess the site is going to a new server.   

LOL

Are you saying this is a HAL-9000 deal?

2001: A Space Odyssey   HAL memory removed

HAL sings 'Daisy'

HAL and Y2K
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 03:17:23 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Colin Crow

I agree, and I think that one intended purpose of the boxes stacked in the window could have been for cover/concealment in case that happened. And that might be considered evidence that your suspicions are correct!

I too believe the boxes were likely used for concealment purposes. Do you believe the assassin thought he could escape the building after firing?

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Charles Collins

I too believe the boxes were likely used for concealment purposes. Do you believe the assassin thought he could escape the building after firing?

Yes, I believe that he did believe that he had a chance of escaping. But I also believe that he knew that he would eventually be found out.

Offline Peter Goth

Thumb1: I believe he liked red licorice but probably not the black,
although he may have enjoyed a red and black twine.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 08:30:36 PM by Peter Goth »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Colin Crow

Yes, I believe that he did believe that he had a chance of escaping. But I also believe that he knew that he would eventually be found out.

So, if you believe that, why do you think he chose to keep about $13 in his possession? The equivalent of nearly 2 days pay. Why not just leave it all to Marina and the kids?