Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?  (Read 82011 times)

Online Michael Walton

Advertisement
Michael, I’m not a big fan of re-enactments for obvious reasons. They’re unnecessary. We have the ZAP film tell us what we need to know. If nothing else the tie nick tells us a bullet exited JFK’s neck.

Paul, the Zapruder film is obviously a great piece of evidence showing what happened in real time. It does not show, however, where the bullets hit Kennedy and Connolly. Based on their reactions to the shots hitting, we can establish a sequence of when the shots hit.

Accident reconstruction has been at the forefront of any criminal investigation. This is why the FBI reenacted the shooting sequence. There's no doubt that they used the autopsy notes and photos to establish where the bullets hit Kennedy. If you look at the sticker on the above photo, they have it placed almost exactly where the back autopsy photo shows the hole - slightly to the right and in the upper back. They probably used any photos they had on hand of the jacket with the hole on it as well.

Further, no wound on the back of the neck was discovered. Therefore, the other white sticker shows the frontal throat wound moved to the back of the neck.

I believe this reenactment took place in May of 64. The WC lawyers hadn't gotten a hold of it to massage the truth yet. Gerald Ford hadn't yet written in the final report the "...back [of the neck]." I'm sure they were still trying to figure out how a bullet hits Kennedy in the back and slightly to the right, then exits UPWARD in the front of the neck, then continues on to hit Connolly in the armpit [also a lower trajectory].

Question - surely if one of your loved ones was killed in a car wreck, you'd want the authorities to get to the bottom of this if things were not clear cut, right? Surely you'd want them to perform an accident reenactment to try and determine what actually happened if, for example, the accident was not captured on film, right?

But anyway back to Dallas. The main thing we do know is this - and many years after the fact. The powers that be had one mandate for the FBI and WC - only one person is supposed to have pulled off 3 shots to kill Kennedy and wound Connolly. Leave absolutely no doubt of this mandate. This mandate trickled down to everything - the WC's conclusions and so on.

So I ask you again. Do you not find this the least bit intriguing...interesting...suspicious?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

The bullet hit at the junction where the neck meets the back.
So strictly speaking, it was a neck/back in-shoot.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 04:30:13 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Dan O'meara

This issue has already been dealt with but you didn't have the decency to respond. Let me remind you;

"We know the throat wound was below the Adams Apple. If you look at the white spot on the agents collar, put the Adams Apple above it and the chin above that. This would put JFK's chin on the same level as his ears! Any profile photo shows you this is not the case. You have assumed the white spot represents the throat wound but it clearly doesn't. Other things wrong with this 'reenactment' - When JFK is shot his right arm is resting over the side of the limo raising his right shoulder above his left and also raising the actual entry wound itself. This is not shown in the reenactment photo. Also, both agents look to be the same height and there is copious photographic evidence that JFK is significantly higher than JBC in the jump seat.
Out of curiosity - if the throat wound really was above the back wound and its a through-and-through wound, where exactly did this shot come from? If we follow it back it means there was someone underneath the follow-up car firing at JFK. If we follow it forward it goes off into space!"

The Magic Bullet Theory is the most nonsensical, easily disprovable piece of rubbish in all JFK assassination research and should be abandoned.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Michael Walton

The bullet hit at the junction where the neck meets the back.
So strictly speaking, it was a neck/back in-shoot.

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, Bill.

Offline Bill Chapman

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, Bill.

'Junction' as described here
https://www.spine-health.com/video/spinal-motion-segment-c7-t1-cervicothoracic-junction-animation

Besides, that was the Queen Mary; no jump seat.. leaving the Connally character too high. Visually misleading.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

Tommy sees some things clearly, but when it comes to the assassination, he exhibits selective amnesia and ignores incredibly powerful evidence of multiple shooters. But that's just an opinion based on decades of sporadic study of the case. Tommy gets that Hoover had many nefarious connections, not the least of which was the prime suspect, his dear friend and neighbor Lyndon Baines Johnson. These two criminals used to walk their dogs together. Both were facing extinction in 1964 if JFK was elected to a second term. Is it possible LBJ orchestrated the assassination to eliminate the two major criminal cases pending against him?

Dear James,

Incredibly strong bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns "analysis" of the evidence, rather.

Like for example mistaking, in a profile x-ray, the fracture patterns in JFK's skull as "evidence" of two shots to his head, a solo shot from the front, or a frangible bullet from God knows where, when they, along with his tie's fibers pointing outwards at the bullet hole's edges, actually offer the strongest evidence that JFK's head was struck once and once only, and from behind, at that.

Misinterpreting the iconic image of JFK's head going, relatively slowly, "BACK AND TO THE LEFT!" as being a result of a strike from "the front" instead of being the combined effects of 1) JFK's catastrophic neuromuscular reaction while sitting and wearing a rigid back brace, and 2) a Newton's Third Law "jet effect" resulting from a good portion of his brains' being blown out a palm-sized hole in the upper right part of his skull.

And, of course, the fact that many witnesses mistakenly believed the last two shots were significantly closer together than the first and the second shots for the simple reason that for about 11 seconds, Dealey Plaza was a virtual echo chamber, resounding with the echos caused by three sets of supersonic bullet "cracks" and muzzle blast "booms," not only confusing almost everybody as to what was going on and where it might be coming from, but messing up their recollections of the tragic event, as well.

Etc, ad nauseam...

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 11:54:52 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Jim Brunsman

Oh Tommy, that was one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever seen regarding this issue. Misinterpreting the Z-film????? Really? The president's head goes relatively slowly back and to the left??? That is absolutely true...if the film is run in slow motion. Goodness, that assertion annihilates your already damaged credibility. I will never forget seeing the Z-film for the first time on "Good Night America." What we all saw was anything but a slow back and to the left motion. It was violent, startling and clearly a shot from the right front. Please spare me that extremely tired bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns of the jet effect and neuromuscular reaction. That makes as much sense as the SBT.

Then you make matters worse by somehow arriving at the false opinion that the last two shots were not closer together than the previous shots. The dictabelt and eyewitness testimony say you are mistaken about this also. But then, I don't see any evidence of just three shots. That's just Specter and Hoover force feeding a false narrative to frame "Lee Hardly."

I've been to Dealey Plaza and it helps because a lot of lone nutter myths are quickly eviscerated. Sure, there were likely echos and reverberations. But when you're near the underpass, I think it would be very clear where the shots originated. Several witnesses reported shots from two locations, and I have no trouble believing that. But using echos to discredit the ear witnesses? Not going to work on me.

One more thing: the x-rays and autopsy photos are forgeries and it would take another huge thread to explain all the crimes committed at the autopsy and afterward. It was a stinking cover-up from the start, and I'm astounded that lone nutters find all this innocent.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

Oh Tommy, that was one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever seen regarding this issue. Misinterpreting the Z-film????? Really? The president's head goes relatively slowly back and to the left??? That is absolutely true...if the film is run in slow motion. Goodness, that assertion annihilates your already damaged credibility. I will never forget seeing the Z-film for the first time on "Good Night America." What we all saw was anything but a slow back and to the left motion. It was violent, startling and clearly a shot from the right front. Please spare me that extremely tired bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns of the jet effect and neuromuscular reaction. That makes as much sense as the SBT.

Then you make matters worse by somehow arriving at the false opinion that the last two shots were not closer together than the previous shots. The dictabelt and eyewitness testimony say you are mistaken about this also. But then, I don't see any evidence of just three shots. That's just Specter and Hoover force feeding a false narrative to frame "Lee Hardly."

I've been to Dealey Plaza and it helps because a lot of lone nutter myths are quickly eviscerated. Sure, there were likely echos and reverberations. But when you're near the underpass, I think it would be very clear where the shots originated. Several witnesses reported shots from two locations, and I have no trouble believing that. But using echos to discredit the ear witnesses? Not going to work on me.

One more thing: the x-rays and autopsy photos are forgeries and it would take another huge thread to explain all the crimes committed at the autopsy and afterward. It was a stinking cover-up from the start, and I'm astounded that lone nutters find all this innocent.

LOL!

Oh, my dear James ...

Compared to if his head had been struck in the front by a 6.5 mm (or bigger) bullet travelling about 1900 fps (and no jet effect was involved, of course)?

Yes, relatively slowly.

D'oh

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 09:36:39 PM by Thomas Graves »