Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Six Seconds in Dallas-- Old book, a must read  (Read 23866 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Six Seconds in Dallas-- Old book, a must read
« Reply #104 on: April 28, 2020, 04:48:44 PM »
Advertisement
     Image Expert Brugioni supports your Theory. Also, NONE of the Parkland Hospital Professionals that examined/treated JFK less than 30 minutes after the shooting EVER reported seeing that Large Hole/Flap in the right temple area. Parkland Dr's reported that external cardiac massage was applied to JFK and that blood/matter were falling out of the back of his head as each chest massage/compression was applied. Likewise, if there had been a Massive Wound/Hole in the (R) Temple Region, there also would have been blood/matter oozing out of that wound with each compression of the chest during external cardiac massage.

I'm not sure but I believe that the "explosion" on JFK's right temple would be seen in frames 314 and 315 ( 3/18 of a second )   I don't recall anybody ever making an issue out of the "explosion".   I guess most folks just assumed that it was an actual explosion of JFK's head and it was too gruesome to discuss.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: April 28, 2020, 04:48:44 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #105 on: April 28, 2020, 05:03:31 PM »
I'm not sure but I believe that the "explosion" on JFK's right temple would be seen in frames 314 and 315 ( 3/18 of a second )   I don't recall anybody ever making an issue out of the "explosion".   I guess most folks just assumed that it was an actual explosion of JFK's head and it was too gruesome to discuss.

Brugioni DID make an Issue out of the Explosion. This is the same CIA Image Expert that was called in to Examine Top Secret aerial photos of Cuba during the Cuban Missile Crisis. He ain't no ham-n-egger. 

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #106 on: April 28, 2020, 06:31:15 PM »
Here's something that I've never been able to understand.....  At frame 313 of the Z film there is what appears to be an explosion on the side of JFK's head at the right temple, just forward of the ear.   But there was no damage to JFK's head at that location other than a small bullet hole in the hairline that Clint Hill reported seeing, when he climbed aboard the Lincoln.    There are colored photos that show a small red dot right at the spot that Clint Hill said that he saw a bullet hole.

I strongly suspect that the "explosion" on the side of JFK's head at Z 313 was added to the film to cover up that bullet hole.

I don't think the Z-film was altered other than possibly removing frames.

I think what happened at Z-313 is hard to understand because of all the misinformation from the autopsy and the WC.

If we knew where the shots were coming from and when I suspect Z_313 would make a lot more sense than it does.
IMO

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: April 28, 2020, 06:31:15 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #107 on: April 28, 2020, 07:05:50 PM »

I think what happened at Z-313 is hard to understand because of all the misinformation from the autopsy and the WC.

If we knew where the shots were coming from and when I suspect Z_313 would make a lot more sense than it does.
IMO

Clint Hill has said many times that he saw a small bullet hole in the hair line just forward of JFK's right ear ( the exact spot where the "explosion" is shown at Z 313.)

If that explosion had occurred at that spot, Hill could not have see a small bullet hole there. (Because there would have been a huge hole there)   Hill pointed to his right temple and said that he had seen a bullet hole there and the back of JFK's head was gone....

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #108 on: April 28, 2020, 07:28:13 PM »
Clint Hill has said many times that he saw a small bullet hole in the hair line just forward of JFK's right ear ( the exact spot where the "explosion" is shown at Z 313.)

If that explosion had occurred at that spot, Hill could not have see a small bullet hole there. (Because there would have been a huge hole there)   Hill pointed to his right temple and said that he had seen a bullet hole there and the back of JFK's head was gone....

Kellerman testified there was a volley of shots that came into the car all at once after the first report.  I think some things might be explained by more than one bullet striking JFK's skull.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 07:40:19 PM by Gary Craig »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: April 28, 2020, 07:28:13 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #109 on: April 28, 2020, 08:09:27 PM »

IMO

Possible "removed frames" does Not explain NO ONE at Parkland Hospital seeing the Massive Hole/Flap in the (R) Temple area. The ONLY Explanation for Not 1 Single Dr or 1 Single Nurse seeing the Massive Wound and/or blood trickling from it onto the hair of JFK is that the Wound DID NOT EXIST!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 08:10:37 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #110 on: April 28, 2020, 09:37:13 PM »
   Possible "removed frames" does Not explain NO ONE at Parkland Hospital seeing the Massive Hole/Flap in the (R) Temple area. The ONLY Explanation for Not 1 Single Dr or 1 Single Nurse seeing the Massive Wound and/or blood trickling from it onto the hair of JFK is that the Wound DID NOT EXIST!

His skull was completely shattered. It's estimated 1/3 was blown away. In some places the scalp was intact with pieces of the skull adhering. I would imagine what we see in the few seconds after Z-313 is completely different than what arrived at Parkland.  I don't think those differences are sinister. IMO

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: April 28, 2020, 09:37:13 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #111 on: April 28, 2020, 09:55:31 PM »
From the thread: What if James Files shot JFK, like he said?

You don't have to buy into Files being the grassy knoll shooter, but the "right temple blowout" is pertinent to this thread.

Quote from: Jerry Freeman on March 11, 2020, 11:38:43 PM
Mike Orr actually stated that a shot to the back of the head happened first....And I agree. If the autopsy photos are legit [showing a hole just a bit left of center] and the Zapruder image seems to show it forward/back in an blink.

If the autopsy photo was real then it would show a fist-sized gaping hole in the right occipital region of JFK's head. But we don't see that. Instead it shows what they want you to see, which is 1 shot from behind and no hole in the back of his head. I have no idea how they faked the photos, but it was easy enough to do back then. And before they were faking photos they were performing post-mortem surgery.

There may have been a simultaneous shot from behind but I doubt that it struck JFK's head without pushing it forward significantly, unless its forward momentum was counteracted by a shot from the front. However, IMO, there was too much backward motion for that to be the case.

I count 2 near simultaneous shots at appox. Z-312, the first one from the direction of the overpass that entered the right side of JFK's hairline and blew a hole out of the back of his head. This sent his head violently backward.

Files recalls that his shot from the knoll happened a split second after the frontal shot and he claimed to have used a Fireball hand-rifle which shot frangible bullets. His shot caused the right temple to blowout when the bullet exploded in JFK's head.

Consensus was that the driver did hit the brakes...but I would have too if I thought I was driving into an ambush.

No you wouldn't. At least 2 shots had been fired and you knew you were already under attack. Nobody in their right mind would slow the limo to a near stop, turn to look back at JFK and watch him get his head blown off and only then decide to skedaddle outta Dodge. The Turkey Shoot Point was precisely where Greer slowed the limo down to. It was designed to be orthogonal to Files' position at the knoll. There was even a painted marking on the curb across Elm at the exact TSP, which Greer coincidentally nearly stopped at. Greer must have skimmed over the SS manual re what to do when the POTUS is under attack.

I also think Umbrella Man and the "Cuban" next to him were signal guys and would like to what Files said about them [if anything]...Not that I completely believe Files either.

Umbrella man and Co. were definitely signalling that JFK was still alive and the Turkey Shoot was on. And sure Files could be BSing, but he seems to know some interesting details about the shooting. Maybe he's stolen the real shooter's story, who knows? But he is by far the best candidate for the knoll shooter, if you believe there was one.