Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Am I the only CT here who can meet the LN's more than half way? If not ...  (Read 40746 times)

Offline Royell Storing

Re: Am I the only CT here who can meet the LN's more than half way? If not ...
« Reply #128 on: February 17, 2018, 09:18:49 PM »
Advertisement
No silly I am an Irish Catholic and these hillbillie kkk heads would during the 60's have hated J.F.K for the same reasons, this is why they took part in his death, and covered it up by blaming a communist and then bumping him off by getting a Jewish person to do it, 3 birds with one stone.

This the sad reality of the bigger picture, all of the minute pieces of evidence are nothing compared to how this sticks out.

Being "Irish Catholic" has No relevance in your using the slanderous term "hillbillies".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #128 on: February 17, 2018, 09:18:49 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #129 on: February 17, 2018, 09:22:10 PM »
    Being "Irish Catholic" has No relevance in your using the slanderous term "hillbillies".

LOL! That's not slanderous. You're insanely hypersensitive, or shut off from the real world.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 09:29:10 PM by Jerry Organ »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #130 on: February 17, 2018, 09:24:45 PM »

Well in IMO being Irish Catholic is what got JFK killed, by the very people who you say I am slandering, what do you find offensive about the term hillbillie, can you define it please? who were they? and why is that term used to describe them? just look at the threats they made to the DPD during the lead up and over the weekend of the events, even Hoover had to warn Johnson to double his security on his ranch, to be safe from them, and now you get all protective because I call them a name, which actually defines them. Come back to the real world I won't hold punches over what I believe.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 09:26:16 PM by Michael O'Brian »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #130 on: February 17, 2018, 09:24:45 PM »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #131 on: February 17, 2018, 09:27:10 PM »
LOL! That's not slanderous. You're insanely hypersensitive, or shut off from the read world.

This must be the first time we both agree on something Canook

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #132 on: February 17, 2018, 09:39:03 PM »
Well in IMO being Irish Catholic is what got JFK killed, by the very people who you say I am slandering, what do you find offensive about the term hillbillie, can you define it please? who were they? and why is that term used to describe them? just look at the threats they made to the DPD during the lead up and over the weekend of the events, even Hoover had to warn Johnson to double his security on his ranch, to be safe from them, and now you get all protective because I call them a name, which actually defines them. Come back to the real world I won't hold punches over what I believe.

Well in IMO being Irish Catholic is what got JFK killed,

Being Catholic was certainly part of the mix....  But being Irish probably wasn't part of it.....Thee KKK mind set and influence was still very much alive in Dallas .....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #132 on: February 17, 2018, 09:39:03 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #133 on: February 17, 2018, 09:59:39 PM »
LOL! That's not slanderous. You're insanely hypersensitive, or shut off from the real world.

The term "hillbillies" is used all the time to slander those living in The South. This is a direct result of decades of Hollywood's mischaracterizations/Indoctrination. Automatically assuming a member of the KKK is a "hillbilly" being a case on point. I grew up in So. Cal, and the KKK had an HQ located in El Monte. That HQ was Not manned by people from The South.   

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #134 on: February 17, 2018, 10:09:00 PM »

The term "hillbillies" is used all the time to slander those living in The South. This is a direct result of decades of Hollywood's mischaracterizations/Indoctrination. Automatically assuming a member of the KKK is a "hillbilly" being a case on point. I grew up in So. Cal, and the KKK had an HQ located in El Monte. That HQ was Not manned by people from The South.

Mick is reserving the term for the Dallas area. Curry, Truly and the like are "redneck" "crackers."

I did take issue with his thoughts that the race riots of the 1960s were in the South and that Irish-Catholics weren't in proximity to it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #134 on: February 17, 2018, 10:09:00 PM »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #135 on: February 18, 2018, 02:41:13 PM »
Mick is reserving the term for the Dallas area. Curry, Truly and the like are "redneck" "crackers."

I did take issue with his thoughts that the race riots of the 1960s were in the South and that Irish-Catholics weren't in proximity to it.

Where did I mention race riots???
I wrote that the KKK were rampant in Dallas which would have allowed to preperation and cover up to move more smooth. I also believe that members of law enforcement were threatened as were some witnesses.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 03:36:06 PM by Michael O'Brian »