Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Am I the only CT here who can meet the LN's more than half way? If not ...  (Read 40941 times)

Online Jon Banks

Re: Am I the only CT here who can meet the LN's more than half way? If not ...
« Reply #112 on: February 17, 2018, 02:41:48 PM »
Advertisement
Oswald was involved. Others were involved too IMO.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: February 17, 2018, 02:41:48 PM »

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #113 on: February 17, 2018, 03:15:27 PM »
Oswald was involved. Others were involved too IMO.

Thanks, Jon.  I totally agree with you.  I also go that extra step and state those others were
captured and it is this capture which caused everything to point back to Oswald.

Online Jon Banks

« Reply #114 on: February 17, 2018, 03:39:18 PM »
Thanks, Jon.  I totally agree with you.  I also go that extra step and state those others were
captured and it is this capture which caused everything to point back to Oswald.

I think his accomplices got away and Oswald would've gotten away too if he didn't run into JD Tippit.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: February 17, 2018, 03:39:18 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #115 on: February 17, 2018, 04:00:02 PM »
I think his accomplices got away and Oswald would've gotten away too if he didn't run into JD Tippit.

Unbelievable!!......   If you've read the Warren Report and you're reasonably intelligent then you should be able to see that the official tale is a concocted lie.  ( Many highly intelligent people have reached this conclusion.  )

Lee Oswald was exactly what he said he was..... A patsy.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #116 on: February 17, 2018, 04:12:38 PM »
Bill Brown, Richard Smith, God bless you people for having the fortitude to engage these mindless conspiracy types who are no better than Sean Hannity, Alex Jones and Donald Trump. They echo the same anti-government first generation kooks of some 50 years ago.  Same rhetoric. Anybody but Oswald.  Gary Mack, may he rest in peace said it best.  Gary, for so many years a devout conspiracy advocate finally admitted ?there may have been a conspiracy but I can?t prove it and neither can anybody else?.  I?ve stated publicly I cannot say with 100% certainty somebody wasn?t pulling Oswald?s strings. I can state with 100% certainly Oswald, by himself killed Kennedy. Fortunately, when this current group of misfits pass idly into their graves, their ungodly world views will go with them and rightfully so.  There is little interest or enthusiasm in today?s younger Americans about JFK, Oswald or anything to do with 11/22/63.  It?s in the history books where it belongs.  I was recently watching Jeopardy with my grandson.  The show obviously attracts some very intelligent people. On this show, the 3 players appeared to be 25-30, 40-45 and perhaps 50-55. The question asked:  this man became POTUS on 11/22/63? One responded Richard Nixon. One had a ? mark and the oldest answered, who was LBJ?  Case closed.

I like to put it this way: I'm 100% sure that Oswald probably did it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: February 17, 2018, 04:12:38 PM »

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #117 on: February 17, 2018, 04:14:10 PM »

They do seem to be investigating

You're blind.....

Sorry, Walt.  I keep forgetting your hoax shot theory carries more weight than my own.
Maybe he was distracted or something else was on his mind which bothered him?

« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 04:19:33 PM by Dan DAlimonte »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #118 on: February 17, 2018, 04:38:12 PM »
Sorry, Walt.  I keep forgetting your hoax shot theory carries more weight than my own.
Maybe he was distracted or something else was on his mind which bothered him?

Forget theories....  USE YOUR HEAD.....   It's obvious that the Government lied to us and covered up the truth.

You wouldn't be posting in this forum if you believed the official tale..... Would you?

They told us that Lee Oswald was guilty.....  Why doesn't the evidence  support their story? Why do they have to twist the stories of the witnesses?   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: February 17, 2018, 04:38:12 PM »

Offline Steve Thomas

« Reply #119 on: February 17, 2018, 05:14:41 PM »
I agree with you, Steve, but if the screws were put to Frazier and Molina with this common police interrogation technique that tells me the DPD didn't know the quote unquote - truth - beforehand
as some Ct's around here like to claim.  They do seem to be investigating as they should, not assisting 
to arrive to a pre set conclusion.     Btw ... can you imagine if one did cave in under the pressure ...
Okay, okay.  I helped Ozzie do it. I can't take this anymore.   What would the police say?  Oops ...

(Now we've got to find a way to incorporate these guys when we're already having enough trouble
trying to make it look like Oswald did it alone.)

Dan,

I personally don't think the DPD had knowledge beforehand
Both Fritz and Curry told the WC they had no idea who Lee Harvey was and did not know he was in Dallas.
IF I am right, he also was not in the Special Service Bureau's DPD Intelligence files.

If Frazier and Molina had been incarcerated, they would have been quietly let go at 9:25 AM on November 26th, along with John Elrod, Artur McDuffie, Daniel Wayne Douglas, and the three tramps.

Steve Thomas