Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Am I the only CT here who can meet the LN's more than half way? If not ...  (Read 40443 times)

Offline Dan DAlimonte

Re: Am I the only CT here who can meet the LN's more than half way? If not ...
« Reply #80 on: February 16, 2018, 03:18:14 AM »
Advertisement
LHO wasn't a shooter based on the evidence. Even if he was that is the small part. The stuff that matters is who paid them? Who covered this up? Who continues to cover it up?

Yup.  The why?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 05:38:14 PM by Dan DAlimonte »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: February 16, 2018, 03:18:14 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2018, 06:29:56 PM »
The Arthur Vallee license plate story was from an article back in 2008 I believe. I can't find the source for it any more so I am formally retracting it as a "fun fact" pending further investigation. My bad.

Hey Jack, this might be it:

https://web.archive.org/web/20170102101206/http://www.hvpress.net/news/138/ARTICLE/4293/2008-05-14.html

edit: I see you posted the article text above.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 06:55:39 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #82 on: February 16, 2018, 06:36:52 PM »
No.  You've explained why YOU THINK it is not relevant.  Your (mistaken) opinion doesn't mean Marina's statement is irrelevant to others.

Feel free to make a case for its relevance, when everything else about that incident is considered.

It is a FACT that Marina said that she saw a rifle in the blanket.  You just don't understand.  Slow down.

Actually it's not.  It's a fact that Ilya Mamantov claimed that Marina said that in his translation.

But let's say that the translation was accurate.  Then it's also a fact that Marina said that Lee worked at a place on Hines, Lee used to have a rifle in Russia, and that the rifle he had was a dark gun.

So what?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 06:56:24 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: February 16, 2018, 06:36:52 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #83 on: February 16, 2018, 07:03:30 PM »
Hey Jack, this might be it:

https://web.archive.org/web/20170102101206/http://www.hvpress.net/news/138/ARTICLE/4293/2008-05-14.html

Thank you for posting the link....A very interesting article.    I've read Bolden's book and I don't believe the Ford Falcon with NY Plates is mentioned.    Bolden does say that Hoover refused to help the Secret Service in interdicting he plotters in Chicago.    There's no doubt in my mind that there was a plot to murder JFK in Chicago in September, at the time that Lee Oswald was supposedly on his Mexico City odyssey .....

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #84 on: February 16, 2018, 07:06:09 PM »
If that group was so powerful ... the DPD would have rushed in the TSBD  immediately
and if he came out it should have been feet first.  .

Perhaps true if Oswald was the shooter. But who in their right mind would rely on Oswald alone to be the shooter? Who in their right mind would use a crappy bolt action rifle with a useless scope to do the shooting? That's what the Mauser was for. The MC was the plant gun and the DPD staged the crime scene before and after the Big Event. They needed to clear out the actual shooters and then convince Oswald to stick around and wait to be caught and carried out feet 1st. Oswald was having none of that. He might have fled the scene once he realized he was being set up as the patsy. IMO, he did everything according to plan until things went awry at the pick up location where Tippit got murdered. That's when Oswald knew he was the pasty.

All it takes is 1 other person involved in the Big Event for Oswald to not be a lone nut assassin. I'd say the actions of the Keystone DPD and much of the evidence demonstrate that this was clearly a conspiracy. In which case, Oswald was not a lone nut, he was a patsy. Every good coup needs one. How involved he was in the Big Event, is the only thing up for debate. IMO.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: February 16, 2018, 07:06:09 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #85 on: February 16, 2018, 07:31:20 PM »
Perhaps true if Oswald was the shooter. But who in their right mind would rely on Oswald alone to be the shooter? Who in their right mind would use a crappy bolt action rifle with a useless scope to do the shooting? That's what the Mauser was for. The MC was the plant gun and the DPD staged the crime scene before and after the Big Event. They needed to clear out the actual shooters and then convince Oswald to stick around and wait to be caught and carried out feet 1st. Oswald was having none of that. He might have fled the scene once he realized he was being set up as the patsy. IMO, he did everything according to plan until things went awry at the pick up location where Tippit got murdered. That's when Oswald knew he was the pasty.

All it takes is 1 other person involved in the Big Event for Oswald to not be a lone nut assassin. I'd say the actions of the Keystone DPD and much of the evidence demonstrate that this was clearly a conspiracy. In which case, Oswald was not a lone nut, he was a patsy. Every good coup needs one. How involved he was in the Big Event, is the only thing up for debate. IMO.

the DPD staged the crime scene before and after the Big Event.

Not the entire DPD....  But some of the Key conspirators were high ranking officers at the DPD....  Captain Fritz was right at the top.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #86 on: February 16, 2018, 07:38:56 PM »
Feel free to make a case for its relevance, when everything else about that incident is considered.

Actually it's not.  It's a fact that Ilya Mamantov claimed that Marina said that in his translation.

But let's say that the translation was accurate.  Then it's also a fact that Marina said that Lee worked at a place on Hines, Lee used to have a rifle in Russia, and that the rifle he had was a dark gun.

So what?

So.... Marina stated (in a signed affidavit, unless Marina's signature was not signed by herself) that she saw a rifle in the blanket.

That's it.  No more.  No less.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: February 16, 2018, 07:38:56 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #87 on: February 16, 2018, 07:41:35 PM »
the DPD staged the crime scene before and after the Big Event.

Not the entire DPD....  But some of the Key conspirators were high ranking officers at the DPD....  Captain Fritz was right at the top.

What exactly do you believe Fritz did, related to being a conspirator?