Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Am I the only CT here who can meet the LN's more than half way? If not ...  (Read 40437 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Am I the only CT here who can meet the LN's more than half way? If not ...
« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2018, 09:48:24 PM »
Advertisement
No matter what, you can't make this go away...

No matter what, you can't make it relevant.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2018, 09:48:24 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2018, 09:57:34 PM »
No matter what, you can't make it relevant.

It's relevant to some; not relevant to others.

Thank God we don't all have to play by your rules, though you seem to believe we do.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2018, 10:07:43 PM »
It's relevant to some; not relevant to others.

I've explained why it's not relevant.  All you've done is parrot the same statement over and over again as if it somehow becomes a fact through sheer repetition.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2018, 10:07:43 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2018, 11:50:38 PM »
Hey, Jack.  Well, you're the third person to offer an Oswald was involved theory.
So, you're saying he left the building because he caught on he was a patsy or was that
part of the plan?

Oswald may or may not have realized he was the patsy, but there is no way in hell that he would have fled the scene, picked up his hand gun and gone to the Theater without instruction to do so. And how the Keystone DPD converged on him within a half hour of allegedly killing Tippit reeks of setup. The BYPs, Oswald's job at the TSBD, and his commie links were all part of his sheep-dipping as the patsy.

Like Oswald, Thomas Vallee was the designated patsy for the failed coup attempt in Chicago, November 1, 1963. However, Oswald got the job at the TSBD Oct 15th, so he was obviously plan B.

Fun fact: The license plate and registration on the 1962 Ford Falcon that Vallee was driving on November 1st in Chicago was New York Registration License plate # 311-ORF and was registered in the name of Lee Harvey Oswald, 21 days prior to the Big Event.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 12:19:18 AM by Jack Trojan »

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2018, 12:12:15 AM »
Oswald may or may not have realized he was the patsy, but there is no way in hell that he would have fled the scene, picked up his hand gun and gone to the Theater without instruction to do so. And how the Keystone DPD converged on him within a half hour of allegedly killing Tippit reeks of setup. And how did the DPD know the suspect was "a slender white male, in his early thirties, 5 feet 10 inches tall, and weighing about 165 pounds", unless he was the patsy? The BYPs, Oswald's job at the TSBD, and his commie links were all part of his sheep-dipping as the patsy.

Like Oswald, Thomas Vallee was the designated patsy for the failed coup attempt in Chicago, November 1, 1963. The conspirators likely couldn't recruit him for Dallas because his role as the patsy became apparent.  Fool me once.

Fun fact: The license plate and registration on the 1962 Ford Falcon that Vallee was driving on November 1st in Chicago was New York Registration License plate # 311-ORF and was registered in the name of Lee Harvey Oswald. This is 21 days prior to President Kennedy?s assassination and the world knowing the name Oswald.

Jack ... the problem I have with Oswald being a patsy is his own actions
which is why I believe he was involved.  Bad luck is one thing but what happened to him
borders on the ridiculous.  In other words there is a difference between being a patsy (totally innocent)
and being set up by those who were involved with you.   Anyway, your fun fact should be a thread on to itself.  If true or confirmed then how could anyone think  ... he acted alone.

Fun fact: The license plate and registration on the 1962 Ford Falcon that Vallee was driving on November 1st in Chicago was New York Registration License plate # 311-ORF and was registered in the name of Lee Harvey Oswald. This is 21 days prior to President Kennedy?s assassination and the world knowing the name Oswald.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 12:15:20 AM by Dan DAlimonte »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2018, 12:12:15 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #69 on: February 16, 2018, 12:13:13 AM »
Fun fact: The license plate and registration on the 1962 Ford Falcon that Vallee was driving on November 1st in Chicago was New York Registration License plate # 311-ORF and was registered in the name of Lee Harvey Oswald, 21 days prior to the Big Event.

Interesting.  What's your source for this?

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #70 on: February 16, 2018, 12:47:54 AM »
Jack ... the problem I have with Oswald being a patsy is his own actions
which is why I believe he was involved.  Bad luck is one thing but what happened to him
borders on the ridiculous.  In other words there is a difference between being a patsy (totally innocent)
and being set up by those who were involved with you.   Anyway, your fun fact should be a thread on to itself.  If true or confirmed then how could anyone think  ... he acted alone.

Dan, absolutely Oswald was involved and might have even known about the Big Event, but the patsy isn't supposed to know that he's the fall guy. He can know EVERYTHING about the mission if you intend to wack him before he can tell anyone. This is why the DPD must have been up to their eyeballs in the conspiracy. So who controls the DPD and the SS? Hoover. Who controls Hoover?  Dulles/Angleton. Oswald was an Angleton singleton AKA a patsy.

The Arthur Vallee license plate story was from an article back in 2008 I believe. I can't find the source for it any more so I am formally retracting it as a "fun fact" pending further investigation. My bad.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 01:04:34 AM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: February 16, 2018, 12:47:54 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #71 on: February 16, 2018, 12:53:47 AM »
I've explained why it's not relevant.  All you've done is parrot the same statement over and over again as if it somehow becomes a fact through sheer repetition.

I've explained why it's not relevant.

No.  You've explained why YOU THINK it is not relevant.  Your (mistaken) opinion doesn't mean Marina's statement is irrelevant to others.

All you've done is parrot the same statement over and over again as if it somehow becomes a fact through sheer repetition.

No.

It is a FACT that Marina said that she saw a rifle in the blanket.  You just don't understand.  Slow down.