Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Am I the only CT here who can meet the LN's more than half way? If not ...  (Read 40442 times)

Offline Jack Trojan

Re: Am I the only CT here who can meet the LN's more than half way? If not ...
« Reply #72 on: February 16, 2018, 01:16:44 AM »
Advertisement
Interesting.  What's your source for this?

John, here is the relevant part of the article, which had no sourcing or footnotes so take it with a grain of salt, as I know you will and as you should.

============
May 14th, 2008

An Odyssey for Truth and Justice

Ed McCarthy of the White House News Photographer Association/H.V. Press, Former SS Agent Abraham Bolden, and Adult Education Director of Newburgh Enlarged School District Gary Van Voorhis during Bolden?s recent visit to the area as part of his book tour for ?The Echo from Dealy Plaza.?
By Ed McCarthy

An odyssey that began 5 decades ago by Abraham Bolden continues to this day. Bolden was the first African-American to serve The White House Presidential Protection detail. He was hand-picked personally by President John F. Kennedy to serve on the detail. President Kennedy affectionately referred to Bolden as "The Jackie Robinson of The Secret Service". Bolden had been a Pinkerton National Detective and an Illinois State Police Investigator prior to joining the U.S. Secret Service in October 1960.

In the course of his duties, he found laxity in the security for the president and also some agents deep concerns as to President Kennedy?s safety. He also told of the severe racism that he encountered from some of the agents. (In current history there is a class action lawsuit by Black agents of the Secret Service alleging basically the same conditions exist. The case even refers to Bolden?s plight).

Bolden then was assigned to the Chicago SS office where he worked counterfeit cases. On November 1, 1963, the Chicago SS office had received a teletype warning of a "Cuban" hit team in Chicago to Assassinate the President on his trip to Chicago, on November 2nd, to see the Army-Navy football game. Other agents, as well as Bolden, were made aware of the situation. A tip was received from a rooming house landlady who said her tenant, Thomas Arthur Vallee, was threatening the president and arranged to have off from work the next day. Chicago police and the Secret Service stopped a car driven by former U.S. Marine Vallee for a headlight that was out. The ticket is still sealed as classified at the national archives. Vallee?s car was found to contain explosives an M-1 Rifle and 3000 round of ammunition. Vallee was briefly detained and released. Simultaneously the SS agents had surveillance on two of the alleged Cuban Hitmen who managed to slip away. The President?s trip was cancelled.

The license plate and registration on the 1962 Ford Falcon that Vallee was driving on November 1st in Chicago was New York Registration License plate # 311-ORF and was registered in the name of Lee Harvey Oswald. This is 21 days prior to President Kennedy?s assassination and the world knowing the name Oswald.

Bolden shortly thereafter was back in Washington on assignment and spoke to Secret Service Director James J. Rowley and as he had with U.B. Baughman the previous director had told him of his observations and knowledge of the Chicago incidents. Bolden tried to contact Warren Commission Counsel J. Lee Rankin. The very next day Bolden was arrested and falsely accused of soliciting a bribe from counterfeiter. This put Bolden through two trials and wound up in prison for more than 3 years before the witnesses broke down under oath in Federal Court and told that they were forced by the Government to lie against Bolden. The Prosecutor in the case was called before the judge and took the 5th amendment when asked if the frame up were true. The ordeal of Bolden is well documented in his new book "The Echo from Dealey Plaza".

In research at The National Archives in Washington of The Assassination files of 25 Million documents it turned up that in fact NY plate 311-ORF at the Vallee Traffic stop was registered in the Name of Lee Harvey Oswald. Documents declassified also state that same car in Dallas Texas at the time of the assassination. The detailed information with the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles is still withheld by order of The US Secret Service and The FBI. In the 1960?s license plate in the Hudson Valley were coded OR for Orange County, UL which meant Ulster County, SU was Sullivan County and DU was Dutchess County. Of the 25 Million documents in The JFK Assassination archives, there is a 6 page Secret Service report about a trip of President Kennedy to Stewart Air Force Base, (Newburgh, NY) and of him being shadowed by two member of George Lincoln Rockwell?s American Nazi Party.

Bolden has never received an apology for what he was put through. This man is truly an American Hero. In this writer?s opinion, he should be given an apology publicly and Awarded either "The Presidential Medal of Freedom" or "The Congressional Gold Medal" which is awarded for "An especially meritorious Contribution to the security or National Security." Abraham Bolden today is as patriotic as they come and deeply believes in the American way. He is a true patriot and for him the dream?s not over. Let?s not disappoint him. This is a chance for America to make it right.

Information for this article was from released documents from the National Archives.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: February 16, 2018, 01:16:44 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #73 on: February 16, 2018, 01:51:59 AM »
Oswald may or may not have realized he was the patsy, but there is no way in hell that he would have fled the scene, picked up his hand gun and gone to the Theater without instruction to do so. And how the Keystone DPD converged on him within a half hour of allegedly killing Tippit reeks of setup. The BYPs, Oswald's job at the TSBD, and his commie links were all part of his sheep-dipping as the patsy.

Like Oswald, Thomas Vallee was the designated patsy for the failed coup attempt in Chicago, November 1, 1963. However, Oswald got the job at the TSBD Oct 15th, so he was obviously plan B.

Fun fact: The license plate and registration on the 1962 Ford Falcon that Vallee was driving on November 1st in Chicago was New York Registration License plate # 311-ORF and was registered in the name of Lee Harvey Oswald, 21 days prior to the Big Event.

Oswald may or may not have realized he was the patsy, but there is no way in hell that he would have fled the scene, picked up his hand gun and gone to the Theater without instruction to do so.

Oswald left the rooming house at 1026 N. Beckley.  He encountered Tippit near the corner of Tenth and Patton.  It is clear that Oswald was NOT heading to the theater and only went that way after fleeing the scene at Tenth and Patton.  Consult a map, if need be.

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #74 on: February 16, 2018, 01:55:53 AM »
Dan, absolutely Oswald was involved and might have even known about the Big Event, but the patsy isn't supposed to know that he's the fall guy. He can know EVERYTHING about the mission if you intend to wack him before he can tell anyone. This is why the DPD must have been up to their eyeballs in the conspiracy. So who controls the DPD and the SS? Hoover. Who controls Hoover?  Dulles/Angleton. Oswald was an Angleton singleton AKA a patsy.

The Arthur Vallee license plate story was from an article back in 2008 I believe. I can't find the source for it any more so I am formally retracting it as a "fun fact" pending further investigation. My bad.

Hey, Jack.  Whenever several different agencies are stated for killing Kennedy and at the
same time setting up Oswald to take the fall reminds me of Woody Allen's comment in the movie,
Annie Hall?  A lady wanted to have sex with the wood man and he pulled back saying
(and with some paraphrasing on my part.) 

I can't.  I can't.  I just can't believe the custodian from the White House could have been involved
in killing Kennedy.

If that group was so powerful ... the DPD would have rushed in the TSBD  immediately
and if he came out it should have been feet first.  .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: February 16, 2018, 01:55:53 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2018, 02:27:59 AM »
Marina Oswald, affidavit, 11/22/63...

"I opened the blanket and saw a rifle in it."

And your evidence that it was CE 139 is? Or that LHO owned and possessed CE 139 on 11/21-11/22/63?

Straw man.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2018, 02:29:33 AM »
I haven't seen one piece of evidence that points to LHO in the deaths of JFK and JDT. That doesn't stop you from believing the official theory. Why the double standard?

You being in denial doesn't mean that others have double standards.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2018, 02:29:33 AM »

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #77 on: February 16, 2018, 02:34:16 AM »
How do you meet people halfway when they have no evidence? Their theory is unsupportable.

Arguing whether LHO was involved or not is a waste of time. The main point is the WC NEVER properly investigated a conspiracy scenario. This was the WC's job to do and they utterly failed.

If Oswald was involved with let's say another or with a team
and they did make it look like he acted alone the why is the most important
thing of all.  Why?  Would the truth be extremely volatile?  Would it be extremely
embarrassing in the eyes of the world?

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #78 on: February 16, 2018, 02:44:06 AM »
LOL. So you can't show that she saw the alleged murder weapon. Got it.

Again, straw man.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: February 16, 2018, 02:44:06 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #79 on: February 16, 2018, 02:53:17 AM »
Nonsense. You believe a theory with NO supporting evidence behind it, but admonish others for doing the same thing. That is a double standard.

Again, you're in serious denial.

I don't want to hijack Dan's thread any further.  Moving on.