Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.  (Read 76180 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.
« Reply #344 on: March 09, 2020, 08:49:25 AM »
Advertisement
No need to hurry back.

No problem. I'll hang around there until Trump gets you all killed.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 09:01:58 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #344 on: March 09, 2020, 08:49:25 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #345 on: March 09, 2020, 09:20:21 AM »
No problem. I'll hang around there until Trump gets you all killed.

No something to joke about Bill. I figure most of Fox base is in high risk category or stupid enough to pass it onto their older friends and relatives. At least my microbiology doctorate and residence in a city overseas with no community transmission to date makes me feel safer. Our hospitals have been testing anyone with symptoms for more than two weeks.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #346 on: March 09, 2020, 10:09:39 AM »
It seems just a few months were sufficient to dull memories of trained police doesn't it? Unfortunately we have an unsatisfactory evidence base to work with. Pity the WC staffers were unable to help with clarification. I understand your reluctance to look for a logical answers to the questions posed. I believe you appreciate my desire for them to be answered.

At least you stepped up to represent a normally vocal group. It seems the WC narrative has Oswald transporting a disassembled rifle in a paper bag with only one end sealed. He folded the bag an unknown number of times and left it next to a box he sat on to shoot the President. The crime lab discovered remnants of a chicken lunch and assumed it to be Oswald'sfor some time after the event. After assisting Day with the rifle discovery Studebaker returned to the SN. Day left the building with the rifle. Studebaker dusted the bottle on the sixth floor and not the lunch sack. He moved to the SN and about this time Johnson claimed the bag was unfolded. Eventually dusted for prints by Studebaker it was removed by Johnson and Montgomery before Day returned to the TSBD.

I believe you appreciate my desire for them to be answered.

I understand the desire. But I am not sure that I understand the importance (to the case) of having answers to your questions.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #346 on: March 09, 2020, 10:09:39 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #347 on: March 09, 2020, 11:10:04 AM »
  I believe you appreciate my desire for them to be answered.

I understand the desire. But I am not sure that I understand the importance (to the case) of having answers to your questions.

The importance of CE142 is that it links Oswald to the scene of the crime (the SN). It was claimed to have contained a rifle belonging to accused (CE139) that was claimed to be used in the crime. Furthermore the rifle was claimed to be stored inside a blanked in the Paine's garage in Irving. The assumption was that Oswald returned to the Paine's on the evening of the day before the crime to collect the rifle.

The bag was determined to be constructed from materials available from the TSBD first floor wrapping area. It is the key piece of evidence that links Oswald and the rifle to the scene. It also indicates intent on his part as it could be argued he constructed it for the purpose of transporting the rifle the following morning.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #348 on: March 09, 2020, 11:16:07 AM »
The importance of CE142 is that it links Oswald to the scene of the crime (the SN). It was claimed to have contained a rifle belonging to accused (CE139) that was claimed to be used in the crime. Furthermore the rifle was claimed to be stored inside a blanked in the Paine's garage in Irving. The assumption was that Oswald returned to the Paine's on the evening of the day before the crime to collect the rifle.

The bag was determined to be constructed from materials available from the TSBD first floor wrapping area. It is the key piece of evidence that links Oswald and the rifle to the scene. It also indicates intent on his part as it could be argued he constructed it for the purpose of transporting the rifle the following morning.

You just avoided the question. I didn’t ask what the importance of the bag was to the case. I asked about the importance of the answers to your questions.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #348 on: March 09, 2020, 11:16:07 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #349 on: March 09, 2020, 11:28:50 AM »
You just avoided the question. I didn’t ask what the importance of the bag was to the case. I asked about the importance of the answers to your questions.

I don’t avoid questions Charles. I leave that for others as is obvious in this thread. Maybe I did not interpret yours correctly. The importance of the questions is to provide a believable chain of evidence for the bag. Analysis of the various testimonies suggest another possibility for the evolution of the wrapper.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 11:30:51 AM by Colin Crow »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #350 on: March 09, 2020, 11:30:58 AM »
The importance of the questions is to provide a believable chain of evidence for the bag. Analysis of the various testimonies suggest another possibility for the evolution of the wrapper.

Can you enlighten us on the other possibility?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #350 on: March 09, 2020, 11:30:58 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #351 on: March 09, 2020, 11:34:24 AM »
Here's a deal. I will if you attempt to answer my questions so far. Who discovered the bag? Did it occur before or after the discovery of the rifle? Who fingerprinted it? I feel the only way we can move forward it to have agreement on as many facts as possiblel
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 11:35:13 AM by Colin Crow »