Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.  (Read 76180 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.
« Reply #336 on: March 09, 2020, 06:14:58 AM »
Advertisement
Colin meant do you have motion-picture 35mm film of the discovery or can you arrange for time-travel.

Good one, but it wouldn't help. The usual suspects would claim the past had been altered in some way. Btw, it looks like Oswald#As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.'#1 and Wallyburger are best buds again.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 06:26:32 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #336 on: March 09, 2020, 06:14:58 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #337 on: March 09, 2020, 06:49:38 AM »
Some more information about the discovery of CE142 from Montgomery in an interview for Larry Sneed's "No More Silence".

He recalled the bag was not in the position originally described to the WC in the various testimonies.

Another nugget from Montgomery......

Was CE142 really fingerprinted on the 6th floor before being taken out by Montgomery?

"No More Silence" was published almost 40 years after the assassination. That's a long time. You should be wary of putting too much faith in the reliability of such ancient recollections.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #338 on: March 09, 2020, 06:55:01 AM »
Some more information about the discovery of CE142 from Montgomery in an interview for Larry Sneed's "No More Silence".

He recalled the bag was not in the position originally described to the WC in the various testimonies.

Another nugget from Montgomery......

Was CE142 really fingerprinted on the 6th floor before being taken out by Montgomery?

Mr. MONTGOMERY. Let's see--the paper sack--I don't recall for sure if it was on the floor or on the box, but I know it was just there
Mr. MONTGOMERY. Wait just a minute no; I didn't pick it up. I believe Mr. Studebaker did. We left it laying right there so they could check it for prints.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/montgom1.htm

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #338 on: March 09, 2020, 06:55:01 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #339 on: March 09, 2020, 07:09:47 AM »
Good one, but it wouldn't help. The usual suspects would claim the past had been altered in some way. Btw, it looks like Oswald#As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.'#1 and Wallyburger are best buds again.

Your inability to answer simple questions duly noted.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #340 on: March 09, 2020, 07:36:16 AM »
                                          ? Do what now?

Go to-----
 https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/albums/userpics/10001/metapth184770_xl_1989_100_0023_0005.jpg
That doesn't even look like the same bag.

Drawn to scale above one can see the absurdity of walking into work carrying this bag bald faced as can be. "Gee.. I hope no one sees me"  ;D

Drawn to scale above one can see the absurdity of walking into work carrying this bag bald faced as can be.

I most heartily agree. But are you sure that Oswald didn't quickly switch back to his first gun bag profile-reduction technique du jour as he entered the building?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 08:32:02 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #340 on: March 09, 2020, 07:36:16 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #341 on: March 09, 2020, 07:39:04 AM »
"No More Silence" was published almost 40 years after the assassination. That's a long time. You should be wary of putting too much faith in the reliability of such ancient recollections.

It seems just a few months were sufficient to dull memories of trained police doesn't it? Unfortunately we have an unsatisfactory evidence base to work with. Pity the WC staffers were unable to help with clarification. I understand your reluctance to look for a logical answers to the questions posed. I believe you appreciate my desire for them to be answered.

At least you stepped up to represent a normally vocal group. It seems the WC narrative has Oswald transporting a disassembled rifle in a paper bag with only one end sealed. He folded the bag an unknown number of times and left it next to a box he sat on to shoot the President. The crime lab discovered remnants of a chicken lunch and assumed it to be Oswald'sfor some time after the event. After assisting Day with the rifle discovery Studebaker returned to the SN. Day left the building with the rifle. Studebaker dusted the bottle on the sixth floor and not the lunch sack. He moved to the SN and about this time Johnson claimed the bag was unfolded. Eventually dusted for prints by Studebaker it was removed by Johnson and Montgomery before Day returned to the TSBD.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #342 on: March 09, 2020, 07:57:32 AM »
Your inability to answer simple questions duly noted.

Cool.

I'll try to find Stephen King's magic closet and return to 1963. Don't wait up.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 08:19:44 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #342 on: March 09, 2020, 07:57:32 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #343 on: March 09, 2020, 08:25:37 AM »
Cool.

I'll try to find Stephen King's magic closet and return to 1963. Don't wait up.

No need to hurry back.