Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Better Sequence (TM DVP)  (Read 50798 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: A Better Sequence (TM DVP)
« Reply #80 on: October 06, 2019, 02:21:29 PM »
Advertisement
To eat his lunch. What makes you think Oswald was there?

Yeah, well Brennan saw a lot of things. Brennan simultaneously saw the gunman fire the head shot and Kennedy’s head explode.

“LHO with his rifle”. LOL.

So all the deputies who saw chicken in the SN when it was first discovered we’re having a mass hallucination?

That’s easy for you to say. I could just as easily say “Oswald was never in the SN. To believe otherwise is fitting only select pieces of information into a theory to create  the desired result.”

Yeah, well Brennan saw a lot of things. Brennan simultaneously saw the gunman fire the head shot and Kennedy’s head explode
>>> Nah, thats what his ghostwriter said in Brennan's book. 

This is what he said under oath

Mr. DULLES. Could you see who or what he was aiming at? You testified as to the declination of the rifle, the angle of the rifle. But could you see what he was firing at?
Mr. BRENNAN. Subconsciously I knew what he was firing at. But immediately I looked towards where President Kennedy's car should be, and there was something obstructing my view. I could not see the President or his car at that time.
And I still don't know what was obstructing my view, because I was high enough that I should have been able to see it. I could not see it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: October 06, 2019, 02:21:29 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #81 on: October 06, 2019, 02:59:01 PM »
You claim Shelley and Mongomery in support of your notion that there were multiple pieces of chicken. Let's see what they actually said.

Mr. SHELLEY - I was, I believe I was on the sixth floor when they found the gun but we were searching all parts of that floor.
Mr. BALL - Now, did you find any chicken bones up there or see any?
Mr. SHELLEY - Yes, I went up later on that day; I believe after we had gotten back from City Hall with someone, I don't remember who it was, one of the officers and they got them.
Mr. BALL - They did what?
Mr. SHELLEY - They got the bones.
Mr. BALL - Where were they?
Mr. SHELLEY - They were on the third--yeah, it would be the third window from the southeast corner.
Mr. BALL - And were they in a sack?
Mr. SHELLEY - Laying on a sack.
Mr. BALL - Laying on a sack?
Mr. SHELLEY - Yes, sir; with a coke bottle sitting in the window.
Mr. BALL - Did you see any other chicken bones anyplace around there?
Mr. SHELLEY - No, sir; that's all.
Mr. BALL - That's the only ones?
Mr. SHELLEY - That's all.
Mr. BALL - Did you see anybody eating fried chicken on that floor that morning?
Mr. SHELLEY - At one time I think I said I did but Charles Givens was the guy that was eating and he was further on over toward the west side and he was eating a sandwich so he says.
Mr. BALL - Now you say that you thought that you had seen someone had eaten fried chicken that morning?
Mr. SHELLEY - I thought I had; those colored boys are always eating chicken.
Mr. BALL - Do you think you did or do you know?
Mr. SHELLEY - I asked Charles Givens whether it was him that was eating and he said it was a sandwich.
Mr. BALL - Was that before you went down for lunch?
Mr. SHELLEY - Yes, sir; it was pretty early in the morning, about 9:30.
Mr. BALL - Where was it?
Mr. SHELLEY - It was two-thirds across the building toward the west because I didn't put plywood over there and he didn't get too far from where we were actually working.

So Shelley seems pretty clear. He was not there at the time the SN was found. He most likely heard of the chicken second hand as the Officer (Johnson) took it back to City Hall at 3pm. When asked he offered Givens but was not sure. He thought it might have been in the morning and close to where they were laying the flooring.

What did Givens say....

Mr. BELIN. That day had you eaten any chicken at all, or anything on the sixth floor?
Mr. GIVENS. No, sir.
Mr. BELIN. Had you eaten any chicken or left a pep bottle on any previous days on the sixth floor?
Mr. GIVENS. No, sir.

So Shelley only talks about one chicken lunch. The one he was told about. Where is was finally placed after the SN was discovered.

What does Montgomery say....

Mr. BALL. Did you see anything else over in the southeast corner of that sixth floor?
Mr. MONTGOMERY. Well, sir, as I say, there was a lot of boxes and there was a sack and there was this pieces of chicken.
Mr. BALL. Was there a piece of chicken over there?
Mr. MONTGOMERY. Yes, sir--there was chicken bones and what not--it looked like somebody had been eating chicken there.
Mr. BALL. Where was that?
Mr. MONTGOMERY. It was right there with the boxes---right there on the floor.
Mr. BALL On the floor?
Mr. MONTGOMERY. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. All right.
Mr. MONTGOMERY. Well, let me see, there was one piece of chicken on a box and there was a piece on the floor--just kind of scattered around right there.
Mr. BALL. Where was the paper sack?
Mr. MONTGOMERY. Let's see--the paper sack--I don't recall for sure if it was on the floor or on the box, but I know it was just there----one of those pictures might show exactly where it was.
Mr. BALL. I don't have a picture of the paper sack.
Mr. MONTGOMERY. You don't? Well, it was there--I can't recall for sure if it was on one of the boxes or on the floor there.
Mr. BALL. It was over in what corner?
Mr. MONTGOMERY. It would be the southeast corner of the building there where the shooting was.
Mr. BALL. Did you turn the sack over to anybody or did you pick it up?
Mr. MONTGOMERY. Yes---let's see Lieutenant Day and Detective Studebaker came up and took pictures and everything, and then we took a Dr. Pepper bottle and that sack that we found that looked like the rifle was wrapped up in.
Mr. BALL. Now, where was the Dr. Pepper bottle?
Mr. MONTGOMERY. It was over a little more to the west of that window.
Mr. BALL. There was a sack of chicken bones with that--near that Dr. Pepper bottle?
Mr. MONTGOMERY. No; the Dr. Pepper bottle, the best I can recall, was sitting over there by itself.
Mr. BALL. Where was the sack with the chicken in it?
Mr. MONTGOMERY. It was right around where the boxes were--where the hulls there were.
Mr. BALL. The picture was taken of the sack by Mr. Studebaker, and he said it was the third set of windows near the little two-wheel truck?
Mr. MONTGOMERY. Over there by the Dr. Pepper bottle.
Mr. BALL. Correct.
Mr. MONTGOMERY. I was thinking it was right there--it was probably that sack I'm thinking about---the one we found on the floor there that was used.
Mr. BALL. Here are two pictures, which are Exhibits H and I in the Studebaker depositions, which show the paper sack and the Dr. Pepper bottle and a two-wheel truck, and that is in Exhibit H, and Exhibit I shows the Dr. Pepper bottle and a two-wheel truck.
Mr. MONTGOMERY. Is this the sack right here, now?
Mr. BALL. That's right--do you remember that?
Mr. MONTGOMERY. I don't remember the sack being right there--I remember it was there somewhere, but exactly--I don't.
Mr. BALL. Evidently you don't know?
Mr. MONTGOMERY. No, sir.
Mr. BALL. Now, was there some more chicken some place there also?
Mr. MONTGOMERY. Yes--there would be some more chicken over here around where the hulls were found.
Mr. BALL. Now, I will show you a picture of----
Mr. MONTGOMERY. I know there was one piece laying up on top of the box there.
Mr. BALL. I show you a picture which is Exhibit J, which shows some boxes in the picture that's in the southeast corner there.
Mr. BALL. Can you tell me where the chicken was?
Mr. MONTGOMERY. I believe it was right up on these boxes right along in there. There's some boxes coming along in there.
Mr. BALL. Coming along in there you mean it's outside of the view of the pictures?
Mr. MONTGOMERY. Yes, sir; right along in here.
Mr. BALL. And that would be to the north, of that point?
Mr. BALL. And what did you see on top of those boxes?
Mr. MONTGOMERY. There was one piece of chicken there.
Mr. BALL. Partially eaten?
Mr. MONTGOMERY. Yes; I believe it was partially eaten---on that picture right there I was just looking at.

Sounds to me like he is saying there was at least one unfinished chicken piece associated with the boxes close to the SN. There were bones as well and sometime thy were all placed in the lunchsack and taken by Johnson to city Hall. he does not remember the chicken and sack close to the two wheeler.....not where Studebaker "found" them. Not where Williams, foggy memory placed them when he testified.

The chicken lunch was originally found in the SN by Mooney and was moved prior to the arrival by Fritz.

Mr. BALL - Can you take this and point out about where the crease was on 509?
Now, was there anything you saw over in the corner?
Mr. MOONEY - No, sir; I didn't see anything over in the corner. I did see this one partially eaten piece of fried chicken laying over to the right. It looked like he was facing--
Mr. BALL - Now, I show you Exhibit 513.
Mr. BALL - This is another view of that window.
Mr. MOONEY - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - Did you see it from that angle?
Mr. MOONEY - No, sir; I never did.
Mr. BALL - You don't think you have ever seen it---
Mr. MOONEY - From that angle.
Mr. BALL - Does that show any place where you saw the chicken bone?
Mr. MOONEY - If I recall correctly, the chicken bone could have been laying on this box or it might have been laying on this box right here.
Mr. BALL - Make a couple of marks there to indicate where possibly the chicken bone was lying.
Mr. MOONEY - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - Make two "X's". You think there was a chicken bone on the top of either one of those two?
Mr. MOONEY - There was one of them partially eaten. And there was a little small paper poke.
Mr. BALL - By poke, you mean a paper sack?
Mr. MOONEY - Right.
Mr. BALL - Where was that?
Mr. MOONEY - Saw the chicken bone was laying here. The poke was laying about a foot away from it.
Mr. BALL - On the same carton?
Mr. MOONEY - Yes, sir. In close relation to each other. But as to what was in the sack--it was kind of together, and I didn't open it. I didn't put my hands on it to open it. I only saw one piece of chicken.
Senator COOPER - How far was the chicken, the piece of chicken you saw, and the paper bag from the boxes near the window, and particularly the box that had the crease in it?
Mr. MOONEY - I would say they might have been 5 feet or something like that. He wouldn't have had to leave the location. He could just maybe take one step and lay it over there, if he was the one that put it there.
Senator COOPER - You mean if someone had been standing near the box with the crease in it?
Mr. MOONEY - Yes, sir.
Senator COOPER - It would have been that approximate distance to the chicken leg and paper bag?
Mr. MOONEY - Sir?
Senator COOPER - And the paper bag you spoke of?
Mr. MOONEY - Yes, sir; they were in close relation to each other, yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - How big a bag was it?
Mr. MOONEY - Well, as to the number--these bags are numbered, I understand. But it was--I don't know what the number you would call it, but it didn't stand more than that high.
Mr. BALL - About 12 inches?
Mr. MOONEY - About 8 to 10 inches, at the most.
Mr. BALL - What color was the bag?
Mr. MOONEY - It was brown. Just a regular paper bag. Just as a grocery store uses for their produce and what-have-you.
Mr. BALL - Did you see any soda pop?
Mr. MOONEY - No, sir; I did not.
Mr. BALL - Did you see a paper bag at any other window?
Mr. MOONEY - No, sir; I didn't.
Mr. BALL - Any other chicken bones?
Mr. MOONEY - No, sir.
Mr. BALL - Did you see a Dr. Pepper bottle any place?
Mr. MOONEY - No, sir; except in the picture.
Mr. BALL - You didn't see it?
Mr. MOONEY - No, sir.

Seems pretty clear....the chicken and bag were within 5 feet of the "seating" box.

Who else observed the chicken lunch  before Fritz arrived?

Officer A. D. McCurley, Deputy Sheriff, Dallas County Sheriff's Office (Statement 11/22/63)

Officer Jack Faulkner and I, together with several other City officers went to the building and started checking the floors. We were searching the 6th floor when Deputy Sheriff Mooney, who was also on the 6th floor, hollered that he had found the place where the assassin had fired from. I went over and saw 3 expended shells laying by the window that faced onto Elm Street, along with a half-eaten piece of chicken that was laying on a cardboard carton. It appeared as if the assassin had piled up a bunch of boxes to hide from the view of anyone who happened to come up on that floor and had arranged 3 other cartons of books next to the window as though to make a rifle rest. This area was roped off and guarded until Captain Will Fritz of Dallas Police Department Homicide Bureau arrived. It was about this same time that Deputy Sheriff Eugene Boone yelled that he had found the rifle which had been placed between some rows of cardboard boxes near the staircase which leads down to the 5th floor.

Officer Jack Faulkner told of the chicken bones and how they felt he had eaten his lunch there. (No More Silence).

Officer Roger Craig, Deputy Sheriff, Dallas County Sheriff's Office

Mr. BELIN - Why did you go up on the sixth floor?
Mr. CRAIG - Well, someone said that's where the shots came from. One of the city officers, if I'm not mistaken.
Mr. BELIN - All right.
Mr. CRAIG - So, we went to the sixth floor where--uh--some empty cartridges were found.
Mr. BELIN - Did you see the empty cartridges when they were found?
Mr. CRAIG - I didn't see them when they were found. I saw them laying on the floor.
Mr. BELIN - About how soon after they were found did you see them, laying on the floor?
Mr. CRAIG - Oh, a couple of minutes. I went right on over there. I was at the far north end of the building. The cartridges were on the southeast corner.
Mr. BELIN - Well, how did you know they had been found there? Did someone yell---or what?
Mr. CRAIG - Yes; someone yelled across the room that "here's the shells."
Mr. BELIN - Do you remember who that was?
Mr. CRAIG - No; I couldn't recognize the voice.
Mr. BELIN - All right. Then, what did you do?
Mr. CRAIG - I went over there and--uh--didn't get too close because the shells were laying on the ground and there was--uh--oh, a sack and a bunch of things laying over there. So, you know, not to bother the area, I just went back across.
Mr. BELIN - Now, you say there was a sack laying there?
Mr. CRAIG - Yes; I believe it was laying on top of a box, if I'm not mistaken.
Mr. BELIN - How big a sack was that?
Mr. CRAIG - It was a paper bag (indicating with hands)--a small paper bag.
Mr. BELIN - Well, the kind-of paper bag that you carry your lunch in?
Mr. CRAIG - Yeah,--uh-huh.

Mr. BELIN - Was it more than a foot long?
Mr. CRAIG - I don't know. I think it was rolled up kind of.
Mr. BELIN - You think it was rolled up?
Mr. CRAIG - Yeah; you know, kind of crushed up.
Mr. BELIN - Was there any long sack laying in the floor there that you remember seeing, or not?
Mr. CRAIG - No; I don't remember seeing any.

Gerald Hill also recalls the finding of the SN and the Chicken Leg and Bag of top of the SN Boxes

Mr. HILL. We hadn't been there but a minute until someone yelled, "Here it is," or words to that effect.
I moved over and found they had found an area where the boxes had been stacked in sort of a triangle shape with three sides over near the window.
Mr. BELIN. What did you see over there?
Mr. HILL. There was the boxes. The boxes were stacked in sort of a three-sided shield.
That would have concealed from general view, unless somebody specifically walked up and looked over them, anyone who was in a sitting or crouched position between them and the window. In front of this window and to the left or east corner of the window, there were two boxes, cardboard boxes that had the words "Roller books," on them.
On top of the larger stack of boxes that would have been used for concealment, there was a chicken leg bone and a paper sack which appeared to have been about the size normally used for a lunch sack. I wouldn't know what the sizes were. It was a sack, I would say extended, it would probably be 12 inches high, 10 inches long, and about 4 inches thick. At this point, I asked the deputy sheriff to guard the scene, not to let anybody touch anything, and I went over still further west to another window about the middle of the building on the south side and yelled down to the street for them to send us the crime lab.

Officer Brewer

Mr. BELIN. Were you on the sixth floor when you found anything there?
Mr. BREWER. Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN. What did you find?
Mr. BREWER. I was on the sixth floor when they found those spent cases from the rifle.
Mr. BELIN. Where were you when they found them?
Mr. BREWER. I don't know exactly. I was on the floor searching around in among some boxes that were stacked up there.
Mr. BELIN. Hear anyone say anything about cartridge cases or anything?
Mr. BREWER. Yes, sir. Whoever found them turned around and let ito be known to one of the supervisor officers that he had found them, or that they had been found over there.
Mr. BELIN. What did you do when you heard the news?
Mr. BREWER. I continued searching.
Mr. BELIN. Did you go and take a look at the cartridge cases?
Mr. BREWER. Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN. How many cartridge cases did you see?
Mr. BREWER. Three.
Mr. BELIN. Where were they?
Mr. BREWER. They were there under, by the window.
Mr. BELIN. What window?
Mr. BREWER. In the southeast corner of the building, facing south.
Mr. BELIN. See anything else there at the time by the window?
Mr. BREWER. Paper lunch sack and some chicken bones or partially eaten piece of chicken, or a piece at chicken.

Officer Haygood

Mr. BELIN. Did you search the building on the sixth floor or not?
Mr. HAYGOOD. Yes.
Mr. BELIN. Were you there when they found the rifle?
Mr. HAYGOOD. Yes.
Mr. BELIN. Were you there when they found the shells?
Mr. HAYGOOD. Yes.
Mr. BELIN. Where were you when the shells were found?
Mr. HAYGOOD. I was on the sixth floor when the shells were found. I was still on the sixth when they found the rifle on the fifth.
Mr. BELIN. On the fifth?
Mr. HAYGOOD. Sixth floor, rather, I am sorry.
Mr. BELIN. Where on the sixth floor were you when the shells were found?
Mr. HAYGOOD. I don't recall just exactly where it was at. It was on the floor though. It was just a big open floor.
Mr. BELIN. Do you mean they were somewhere on that open floor?
Mr. HAYGOOD. Yes.
Mr. BELIN. Did you hear someone say they have shells, something like that?
Mr. HAYGOOD. Yes.
Mr. BELIN. Do you remember who that was?
Mr. HAYGOOD. No; I don't.
Mr. BELIN. What did you do then?
Mr. HAYGOOD. Went up to another location there.
Mr. BELIN. You saw some shells there?
Mr. HAYGOOD. Yes.
Mr. BELIN. Where did you see them?
Mr. HAYGOOD. They were there under the window.
Mr. BELIN. Which window?
Mr. HAYGOOD. On the southeast corner.
Mr. BELIN. South side or east side?
Mr. HAYGOOD. On the southeast corner facing south.
Mr. BELIN. See any paper bags or anything around there?
Mr. HAYGOOD. Yes; there was a lunch bag there. You could call it a lunch bag.
Mr. BALL. Where was that?
Mr. HAYGOOD. There at the same location where the shells were.

Harry Weatherford

The 11-23-63 report of Deputy Sheriff Harry Weatherford notes "I came down to the 6th floor, and while searching this floor, Deputy Luke Mooney said "here are some shells." I went over to where he was and saw 3 expended rifle shells, a sack on the floor and a partially eaten piece of chicken on top of one of the cartons which was used as a sort of barricade."

Officer Eugene Boone

Recalled seeing the chicken in the SN before discovering the rifle in a 6th floor Museum oral history.

The chicken lunch was originally found in the SN NOT by the two wheeler trolley 30 feet away..

Interesting but you missed the point. Both Montgomery and Shelley state there were multiple pieces of chicken in different locations on the 6th floor. Montgomery states there was and Shelley says they were doing it every day not just on 11/22. The other detectives noted, depending on when there statements were taken place the chicken in varying locations with varying descriptions including Mooney who starts out with a piece on the rifle rest itself and later moves it to a new location in his WC deposition. None of this places BRW in the SN, they found his lunch by the third window. Nobody screwed with it or moved it or did anything with it. If anything it is exactly what Alyea alluded to and explains the variance in description and location.

"..... these officers heard the report, that stemmed from WFAA-TV's incorrect announcement that the chicken bones were found on the 6th floor. This officer or officers perhaps used this information to formulate their presence at the scene."

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #82 on: October 06, 2019, 06:09:35 PM »
By the time these witnesses reached the WC they all seem to do the same thing,  embellish their statements. Brennan really seems to upset you. The only importance that on Brennan is I place on Brennan is he saw the rifle being fired and he initially stated there was only two shots.

If BRW had shared the SN with the assassin they would have found BRW's corpse.

According to Alyea, the WC, and the HSCA the media had a heavy influence on the statements of  the witnesses not just the Detectives. Someone who continually demonstrates the ability to apply critical thinking must have noticed the ever fluid statements of the witnesses.

Brennan is he saw the rifle being fired and he initially stated there was only two shots.

No, Brennan DID NOT see the rifle being fired ....  He said that he saw the man STANDING and AIMING the rifle.....  AIMING the rifle....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: October 06, 2019, 06:09:35 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #83 on: October 06, 2019, 11:41:50 PM »
Interesting but you missed the point. Both Montgomery and Shelley state there were multiple pieces of chicken in different locations on the 6th floor. Montgomery states there was and Shelley says they were doing it every day not just on 11/22. The other detectives noted, depending on when there statements were taken place the chicken in varying locations with varying descriptions including Mooney who starts out with a piece on the rifle rest itself and later moves it to a new location in his WC deposition. None of this places BRW in the SN, they found his lunch by the third window. Nobody screwed with it or moved it or did anything with it. If anything it is exactly what Alyea alluded to and explains the variance in description and location.

"..... these officers heard the report, that stemmed from WFAA-TV's incorrect announcement that the chicken bones were found on the 6th floor. This officer or officers perhaps used this information to formulate their presence at the scene."

What Studebaker said...

Mr. BALL. Now, did you find a two-wheeled truck up there?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. And did you take a picture of it?
Mr. BALL. Let me see that one.
Mr. STUDEBAKER. All right - it has the Dr. Pepper bottle and the paper sack that was sitting there in the picture.
Mr. STUDEBAKER. (Handed instrument to Counsel Ball)
There are two different views of it - there's one and here's one. That was before anything was touched and before it was dusted. This is a shot - I believe that's in the third aisle and let's see what it is marked - it's the sixth floor of 411 Elm Street looking south and the third aisle from Houston Street on the south side of the building. That was taken looking directly into that - this is the sack with those chicken bones and all that mess was in there too.
Mr. BALL. Is the sack shown there?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes; it's a little ole brown sack - yes; it's right there.
Mr. BALL. We will mark this as "Exhibit H," which is your No. 6.
(Instrument marked by the reporter as "Studebaker Exhibit H," for identification.)
Mr. BALL. That's the sack, is that right?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes.
Mr. BALL. And it shows - it has some chicken bones in it?
Mr. BALL. Any chicken bones in any other place?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. No.
Mr. BALL. None outside the sack?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. No; they were all inside the sack, wrapped up and put right back in. It had a little piece of Fritos in the sack, too.

Seems the chicken was not only partly unfinished but alive and managed to jump inside the bag and fold it over. There were no other bones Jack. Shelly testifed so and so did Studebaker. Montgomery merely confirms what is obvious, someone put the bones in the bag and moved it to the two wheeler before Studebaker came back to process it.

The reason Shelley was asked about the chicken that afternoon was because it was found in the SN! It was reported to be the assassin's lunch! He was taken to City Hall along with Williams and Arce just before 2pm. As we know, Williams said nothing of a visit to the sixth floor with a chicken lunch that day. Shelley mentioned about Givens at that time but his testimony shows he was merely speculating as he suggested a spot on the western side, close to where they were placing the flooring. Givens was asked and denied eating chicken there that day.

Williams was interviewed on Saturday 23rd and mentioned nothing of the chicken lunch again. It was only after Oswald was dead that Williams mentioned eating lunch on the 6th floor.

As for your comment,

I suggest you just made that up. Whether first day statements or WC testimony they all have the lunch remnants associated with the SN. Mooney's testimony was crystal clear, within five feet on the seating box. Montgomery's task was to guard the SN, why would he talk of chicken and a lunch sack 30 feet away sitting under a two wheeler trolley?

If you like we can forget about chicken bones as you seems to believe the floor was completely  littered with them. How many lunch sacks were found? Where was it reported to be by those officers who were there prior to the arrival of Fritz?

To quote Will Fritz "this case is a cinch", the chicken lunch was in the SN when the shells were discovered. Someone put the unfinished piece in the bag and folded it over and moved it to the two wheeler by the time Studebaker came to process it.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 11:51:50 PM by Colin Crow »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2019, 12:14:19 AM »
Brennan did not see a black person in the SN because there wasn't one.

Yet, by his own admission, BRW was on the sixth floor, where he ate his "chicken on the bone" lunch. He left the sixth floor to join Jarman and Norman on the 5th, where according to the testimony he arrived only minutes prior to the motorcade passing. Brennan may not have seen a black person, but Rowland said he did and the evidence shows that there was indeed a black man on the 6th floor until around 12.24. Coincidence?

Exactly Martin. Was Rowland a clairvoyant? How did he know there was an African American man on the sixth floor at all at the time he testified? Was it widely publicised? Was BRW on a speaking tour? The reason he had to be discredited was that the WC had no answer if he was right. They assumed it meant "conspiracy". Two men on the floor at the same time so soon before the shots meant they had to be associated....right? What we now know was it did not mean conspiracy at all......just that BRW decided to vacate the SN about 5minutes before the shots. The problem for the WC would then become how to explain his late exit and a sniper who hoped he would leave so he could take a shot from that position.

As we have seen, the chicken lunch is like kryptonite to the LN supporters here. DVP has done the usual, we saw an initial engagement and not has taken the "if I retreat it might go away" stance. No doubt he will continue to use selected comments on his website, not to inform but to promote his position. One that suggests a sequence of events leading up to the assassination that is totally contradicted by the collected evidence of the WC. Only JohnM, to his credit, has attempted to explain the implications of Williams movements in a LN narrative.

Strange that a group who are normally so vocal steer clear of a thread that is based on analysis of information that was collected by the WC and is now freely available to anyone. I assumed that members here were because they wished to debate the evidence, maybe I am mistaken.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 12:15:29 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2019, 12:14:19 AM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #85 on: October 07, 2019, 10:17:19 AM »
Brennan did not see a black person in the SN because there wasn't one.

Yet, by his own admission, BRW was on the sixth floor, where he ate his "chicken on the bone" lunch. He left the sixth floor to join Jarman and Norman on the 5th, where according to the testimony he arrived only minutes prior to the motorcade passing. Brennan may not have seen a black person, but Rowland said he did and the evidence shows that there was indeed a black man on the 6th floor until around 12.24. Coincidence?

There was a black man on the floor, but BRW did not even remotely resemble the man described by Rowland. Not even close given Arnold's extremely detailed description of a person he did not pay any attention to.

How can Brennan be expected to see someone that was conjured up out of Rowland's imagination? Rowland described in great detail a person that nobody knew, let alone expected to believe it was description of BRW. The better question is how can Rowland look back at the window for the next five minutes and not see the gunman that was seen by six other people? According to Arnold the SE corner of the 6th floor was vacant after the old wrinkled negro departed, as in there was no one was in the window any more.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #86 on: October 07, 2019, 10:20:45 AM »
Brennan is he saw the rifle being fired and he initially stated there was only two shots.

No, Brennan DID NOT see the rifle being fired ....  He said that he saw the man STANDING and AIMING the rifle.....  AIMING the rifle....

Howard Brennan stated he did see him fire the rifle on at least three different occasions:

Dallas Morning News Saturday Nov 23, 1964 ---- The Assassin Crouched And Took Deadly Aim by Kent Biffle
"After the first shot, I looked up and saw him. The gun was sticking out of the window. I saw him fire a second time.

FBI Report 11/22
“…... He said the rifle was pointed in the direction of the President’s car when he saw it fired.”

FBI Report 1/7/64
“The car passed out of sight and shortly thereafter, he heard one shot, which he first believed to have been a firecracker, and he immediately looked toward the TSBD building and saw a man on the sixth floor in the same window, near the southeast corner of the building, and noticed that this man took deliberate aim and shot the rifle again.”

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: October 07, 2019, 10:20:45 AM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2019, 10:38:56 AM »
What Studebaker said...

Mr. BALL. Now, did you find a two-wheeled truck up there?
Mr. BALL. And did you take a picture of it?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. All right - it has the Dr. Pepper bottle and the paper sack that was sitting there in the picture.
Mr. STUDEBAKER. (Handed instrument to Counsel Ball)
There are two different views of it - there's one and here's one. That was before anything was touched and before it was dusted. This is a shot - I believe that's in the third aisle and let's see what it is marked - it's the sixth floor of 411 Elm Street looking south and the third aisle from Houston Street on the south side of the building. That was taken looking directly into that - this is the sack with those chicken bones and all that mess was in there too.
Mr. BALL. Is the sack shown there?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes; it's a little ole brown sack - yes; it's right there.
Mr. BALL. We will mark this as "Exhibit H," which is your No. 6.
(Instrument marked by the reporter as "Studebaker Exhibit H," for identification.)
Mr. BALL. That's the sack, is that right?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes.
Mr. BALL. And it shows - it has some chicken bones in it?
Mr. BALL. Any chicken bones in any other place?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. No.
Mr. BALL. None outside the sack?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. No; they were all inside the sack, wrapped up and put right back in. It had a little piece of Fritos in the sack, too.

Seems the chicken was not only partly unfinished but alive and managed to jump inside the bag and fold it over. There were no other bones Jack. Shelly testifed so and so did Studebaker. Montgomery merely confirms what is obvious, someone put the bones in the bag and moved it to the two wheeler before Studebaker came back to process it.

The reason Shelley was asked about the chicken that afternoon was because it was found in the SN! It was reported to be the assassin's lunch! He was taken to City Hall along with Williams and Arce just before 2pm. As we know, Williams said nothing of a visit to the sixth floor with a chicken lunch that day. Shelley mentioned about Givens at that time but his testimony shows he was merely speculating as he suggested a spot on the western side, close to where they were placing the flooring. Givens was asked and denied eating chicken there that day.

Williams was interviewed on Saturday 23rd and mentioned nothing of the chicken lunch again. It was only after Oswald was dead that Williams mentioned eating lunch on the 6th floor.

As for your comment,

I suggest you just made that up. Whether first day statements or WC testimony they all have the lunch remnants associated with the SN. Mooney's testimony was crystal clear, within five feet on the seating box. Montgomery's task was to guard the SN, why would he talk of chicken and a lunch sack 30 feet away sitting under a two wheeler trolley?

If you like we can forget about chicken bones as you seems to believe the floor was completely  littered with them. How many lunch sacks were found? Where was it reported to be by those officers who were there prior to the arrival of Fritz?

To quote Will Fritz "this case is a cinch", the chicken lunch was in the SN when the shells were discovered. Someone put the unfinished piece in the bag and folded it over and moved it to the two wheeler by the time Studebaker came to process it.

What is interesting is the two people most involved with SN, Mooney and Montgomery, seem to place zero importance, in their respective WC testimonies, to the chicken story and are unclear as to its location when testifying before the WC. You would think if there was going to be a big conspiracy about moving some chicken bones around, immediately after the discovery of the SN, they would have involved those two detectives. You know tell them when they "discover" the SN hurry up and move the chicken bones to the west before Fritz arrives.

Studebaker is talking about BRW's lunch by the three wheeler, not the whole 6th floor.

According to Shelley they were eating the chicken every day not just that day, He just mentioned Givens but it could have been someone he did not see.

According to the witness list there were chicken bones all over the place. Each had his recollection of some specific spot. Mooney had two locations. He moved the location of the bones himself. The first location was on the rifle rest itself. Some mention sacks some don't. Hardly a consensus of location or description. Alyea had it right

Tom Alyea: