Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Better Sequence (TM DVP)  (Read 50793 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: A Better Sequence (TM DVP)
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2019, 03:06:04 PM »
Advertisement
Hypocrisy is glossing over a great deal of fabricated testimony by Rowland  and then comparing it to Given's stating he saw LHO on the 6th floor with his clipboard. Oswald is a real person. Rowland is describing a fictional character completely conjured up in his imagination. Rowland never told a soul about a second person in the SN until he shows up in front of the WC,  yet Givens is villified for doing the same. Given's statement was also made under oath but it is stated he was not telling the truth.

This is such special pleading. Rowland was under oath too. Givens didn’t tell a soul about seeing Oswald in the sixth floor until he showed up in front of the WC. Rowland never told anyone he’d be willing to change his story for money. There’s also the Thayer Waldo story about the scared negro on the sixth floor who saw a gunman, but didn’t say anything because he had been in trouble with the law. What negro who had been in trouble with the law was known to have been on the sixth floor immediately before the assassination?

Where is Rowland's descriptions of the other person described by Brennan ? All the descriptions of the person in the SN. Not one of them is a description of BRW. Where is his description of the shooter? He said he was supposedly looking back every few seconds. Brennan gave a description of the shooter so obviously he was visible. He mentioned seeing the wrinkles on the second persons face. Stated he was older. Somehow he knows he is tall and slender. How could he possibly know that? Like his description of the man with a rifle Rowland does not know the window is only 14 inches off the floor, but he describes the person with the belief they are normal configured windows.

Every one of your objections applies to Brennan just as much. He described his rifle aimer’s age, height, weight, and clothing. The difference is that Brennan’s rifle aimer would have to have been hidden behind boxes.

Admit it, you’re just believing who you want to believe.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 03:48:31 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2019, 03:06:04 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2019, 03:31:07 PM »
The irony Jack is that Rowland merely confirmed what the other evidence tells us.....by his own admission he paid the man little attention.

The chicken lunch was in the SN

The following 9 officers who arrived at the SN prior to the arrival of Fritz all reported the components of the chicken lunch there;
Luke Mooney, Gerald Hill, AD McCurley, Eugene Boone, Harry Weatherford, Jack Faulkner, Roger Craig, Officer Brewer and Officer Haygood.
I suppose all these officers were mistaken or had some form of group hallucination. The lunch was in originally the SN....fact. Williams (eventually) admitted it was his....QED.

Jarman and Norman left the front of the TSBD at 12.22pm

Jarman's WC testimony...

Mr. BALL - Where did you stand?
Mr. JARMAN - I was standing over to the right in front of the building going toward the west.
Mr. BALL - Were you on the sidewalk or curb?
Mr. JARMAN - On the sidewalk.
Mr. BALL - The sidewalk in front of the Texas School Book Depository Building?
Mr. JARMAN - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - How long did you stand there?
Mr. JARMAN - Well, until about 12:20, between 12:20 and 12:25.

Norman's WC testimony....

Mr. BALL. Did you stay there?
Mr. NORMAN. Well, we stayed there I believe until we got the news that the motorcade was coming down, let's see, is that Commerce, no Main, because Commerce- we went back in the building, James Jarman and I.

The motorcade arrived at Main at 12.22pm. DPD Police transcripts.

Truly's testimony

Mr. BELIN. Now, when did you leave for lunch, Mr. Truly?
Mr. TRULY. As near as I know, it was between somewheres around 12:10 or shortly after, possibly 12:15.

Mr. BELIN. Do you remember where you were standing with Mr. Campbell?
Mr. TRULY. I would judge out in Elm Street, 10 to 15 or 20 feet from the front steps. We first stood on the steps, the bottom steps a few minutes, and then we walked out in the line of spectators on the side of Elm Street.

Mr. BELIN. All right.
Do you know approximately what time you got there, Mr. Truly? To the best of your recollection.
Mr. TRULY. 3 or 4 minutes after we reached the entrance, the walkway, we stood on the steps 2 or 3 minutes, and then I don't believe we just gradually moved out a bit.

Mr. BELIN. Did you notice any other company employees with you other than Mr. Campbell at that time?
Mr. TRULY. Well, I did. I noticed several. Mrs. Reid was standing there close. And it seemed like there were several of the other employees standing out in front of the building. But I cannot--I think Bill Shelley was standing over to my right as I faced the motorcade--somewheres in that area.
I noticed just before the motorcade passed there were, I believe, three of our colored boys had come out and started up, and two of them came back. And I didn't see them when the motorcade passed.
But they had started across Houston Street up Elm, and they came back later on, and I think those were the ones that were two of them were the ones on the fifth floor. Possibly they could not see over the crowd. They are short boys. I wasn't doing too well at that, myself.

Seems remarkably consistent to me. All three witnesses put the timeframe well after 12.15pm.

Brennan arrived at his position about 12.24. He noticed only two men on the 5th floor. That was because Williams had not yet joined them.

Rowland merely confirmed Williams was in the SN during his WC testimony

Mr. SPECTER - At about what time was it that you observed someone hanging out of the window that you have marked as window "A"?
Mr. ROWLAND - Again about 12:15 just before I noticed the other man.
Mr. SPECTER - You have marked the double window there. Would you draw the arrow in the red pencil indicating specifically which window it was.
Mr. SPECTER - Will you describe with as much particularity as you can what that man looked like?
Mr. ROWLAND - It seemed to me an elderly Negro, that is about all. I didn't pay very much attention to him.
Mr. SPECTER - At or about that time did you observe anyone else hanging out any window or observe any one through any window on the same floor where you have drawn the two circles on Exhibit 356?
Mr. ROWLAND - No; no one else on that floor.

Mr. ROWLAND - Let me see, the exact time I do not remember, but the man, the colored man, was in that window until the procession reached Commerce I mean Main, and Ervay. I was looking back quite often, as I stated.

The motorcade passed Ervay about 12.25pm.

I don’t care if you want to throw Rowland away Jack. As I have said previously Williams in the SN until 12.25pm seems to be kryptonite to LNs (except JohnM). Only you know why. I prefer to accept what the consolidated evidence proved without doubt. The vague filter is used to explain anything that might discount the official story....eg Length of CE142.....Frazier didn’t pay much attention.....Rowland says the same thing and is crucified. Blatant changes to statements can be accepted for Williams, Jarman, Norman and Givens without question and Rowland gets the Spanish Inquisition. I can’t convince you to change your "religion" but don’t expect me to consume the official Kool-Aid.

Rowland looked back every 15 to 30 seconds  until the motorcade arrived to see if the imaginary person was there. That is not "paid little attention." He kept looking back after the supposed person left or how would he know when he left. This theory has BRW squeezing into th SN for what reason?  Just to visit with Oswald? There was only room for one person there. Rowland should have seen the same thing Brennan saw but did not. There would have been interaction between them yet BRW was unaware of who was firing the rifle let alone walked away alive to go tell the others about LHO with his rifle.

Mr. ROWLAND - As the motorcade came along, there was quite a bit of excitement. I didn't look back from then. I was very interested in trying to see the President myself. I had seen him twice before but I was interested in seeing him again.

Shelley and Montgomery both state there were multiple locations for the pieces of chicken. The witnesses listed don't even corroborate each other let alone make a case BRW was eating chicken in the SN. Mooney has the piece of chicken on the rifle rest boxes and then moves that in a subsequent statement 5 feet. BRW's lunch was found by the third window where he had eaten it.

Alyea believed the witnesses were influenced by the radio reports

Tom Alyea:
"..... these officers heard the report, that stemmed from WFAA-TV's incorrect announcement that the chicken bones were found on the 6th floor. This officer or officers perhaps used this information to formulate their presence at the scene."

BRW was never in the SN. To believe otherwise is fitting only select pieces of information into a theory to create  the desired result.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2019, 03:43:03 PM »
This is such special pleading. Rowland was under oath too. Givens didn’t tell a soul about seeing Oswald in the sixth floor until he showed up in front of the WC. Rowland never told anyone he’d be willing to change his story for money.

Every one of your objections applies to Brennan just as much. He described his rifle aimer’s age, height, weight, and clothing. The difference is that Brennan’s rifle aimer would have to have been hidden behind boxes.

Admit it, you’re just believing who you want to believe.

Brennan had his chance to identify the shooter and, according to Chief Curry's statement about not being able to place LHO as the shooter, did not identify him to the satisfaction of all. Brennan saw a white person in the SN prior to the shooting. Rowland did not despite looking back at the window repeatedly.

Given's just said he saw Oswald on the 6th floor. He was in the building and had to be somewhere.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2019, 03:43:03 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2019, 04:08:12 PM »
Rowland looked back every 15 to 30 seconds  until the motorcade arrived to see if the imaginary person was there. That is not "paid little attention." He kept looking back after the supposed person left or how would he know when he left. This theory has BRW squeezing into th SN for what reason?  Just to visit with Oswald? There was only room for one person there. Rowland should have seen the same thing Brennan saw but did not. There would have been interaction between them yet BRW was unaware of who was firing the rifle let alone walked away alive to go tell the others about LHO with his rifle.

Mr. ROWLAND - As the motorcade came along, there was quite a bit of excitement. I didn't look back from then. I was very interested in trying to see the President myself. I had seen him twice before but I was interested in seeing him again.

Shelley and Montgomery both state there were multiple locations for the pieces of chicken. The witnesses listed don't even corroborate each other let alone make a case BRW was eating chicken in the SN. Mooney has the piece of chicken on the rifle rest boxes and then moves that in a subsequent statement 5 feet. BRW's lunch was found by the third window where he had eaten it.

Alyea believed the witnesses were influenced by the radio reports

Tom Alyea:
"..... these officers heard the report, that stemmed from WFAA-TV's incorrect announcement that the chicken bones were found on the 6th floor. This officer or officers perhaps used this information to formulate their presence at the scene."

BRW was never in the SN. To believe otherwise is fitting only select pieces of information into a theory to create  the desired result.

Rowland's comment about not paying attention was to Williams not the rifle man......

Brennan was not in position until about 12.24.

Mr. ROWLAND - I understand the question.
Let me see, the exact time I do not remember, but the man, the colored man, was in that window until the procession reached Commerce I mean Main, and Ervay. I was looking back quite often, as I stated.

Mr. ROWLAND - He was there before I noticed the man with the rifle and approximately 12:30 or when the motorcade was at Main and Ervay he was gone when I looked back and I had looked up there about 30 seconds before or a minute before.

The motorcade passed Ervay about 12.25pm

Nine officers who observed the SN before Fritz's arrival all claimed seeing lunch remnants in the SN.
 It became quite clear what the corroborated evidence showed. Even Belin and Ball understood that Williams had to be on the 6th floor at the same time as the assassin. This is obvious from Williams WC questioning.

When researching this there was no desired result Jack. I suggest it is you who is selective in your use of information.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 04:32:11 PM by Colin Crow »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2019, 04:16:52 PM »
Brennan had his chance to identify the shooter and, according to Chief Curry's statement about not being able to place LHO as the shooter, did not identify him to the satisfaction of all. Brennan saw a white person in the SN prior to the shooting. Rowland did not despite looking back at the window repeatedly.

Given's just said he saw Oswald on the 6th floor. He was in the building and had to be somewhere.

When interviewed by the FBI on the 23rd here is what appears in their report.

[/quote]

Seems he saw Oswald on the first floor in the domino room 20 minutes after the elevator race.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2019, 04:16:52 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2019, 04:30:57 PM »
This theory has BRW squeezing into th SN for what reason?  Just to visit with Oswald? There was only room for one person there.

To eat his lunch. What makes you think Oswald was there?

Rowland should have seen the same thing Brennan saw but did not.

Yeah, well Brennan saw a lot of things. Brennan simultaneously saw the gunman fire the head shot and Kennedy’s head explode.

There would have been interaction between them yet BRW was unaware of who was firing the rifle let alone walked away alive to go tell the others about LHO with his rifle.

“LHO with his rifle”. LOL.

So all the deputies who saw chicken in the SN when it was first discovered we’re having a mass hallucination?

That’s easy for you to say. I could just as easily say “Oswald was never in the SN. To believe otherwise is fitting only select pieces of information into a theory to create  the desired result.”

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2019, 04:50:16 PM »
. SPECTER - You testified before that there were other windows where you had seen people hanging out, is that correct?
Mr. ROWLAND - Yes.
Mr. SPECTER - Would you tell us and indicate on the picture, Exhibit 356, to the best of your ability to recollect just which those windows were?
Mr. ROWLAND - There was either two or three people in this window.
Mr. SPECTER - Mark that with a "B" if you would, please.

Note that this is the 5th Floor. A "B" is noted in the window immediately below the SN in CE356. If 2 people it is likely Jarman and Norman who  arrived around 12.25. Before they arrived the windows were closed so it is likely that Rowland did look back around after the time of the ambulance leaving (12.25).
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 11:11:47 PM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2019, 04:50:16 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2019, 05:08:27 PM »

Rowland saw a black person in the SN prior to the shooting (so did Euins according to one account). Brennan did not despite looking back at the window repeatedly.

True enough. But Shelley, Piper, and even Givens (originally) reported seeing Oswald on the first floor at about the time Givens later decided he saw him on the sixth floor.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 05:10:53 PM by John Iacoletti »