Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?  (Read 99480 times)

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

Re: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?
« Reply #320 on: July 18, 2019, 07:03:17 AM »
Advertisement
Craig Roberts alleges Hathcock said this. There's absolutely no proof he actually did so. Craig Roberts was (surprise surprise) touting his conspiracy book 'Kill Zone' at the time.
Were these guys better shots than Hathcock...I seriously doubt it. 
Did you listen to the video? Of course not.

Dan Rather's storytelling

1. Dan says the men who participated had NO familiarity with a Carcano. Sure, I bet none of them knew what the demonstration was for, too.

2. Dan says there were 11 who participated, he describes 3 of the results. So a sample of 11 and Dan gives a sub-sample. I wonder how many samples he went through before he found one guy who had a time of 5.22 seconds in a controlled environment. That time is twice as long but then again on Nov 22 1963, there was more than one shooter. Maybe Dan meant to combine the times of the 3 participants he showed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #320 on: July 18, 2019, 07:03:17 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #321 on: July 18, 2019, 07:12:01 AM »
Well Watson, you are wrong again, as usual....

I don't give a damn about what you call "high confidence"... the bottom line is that Norman only heard sounds (of shots being fired and possibly shells dropping) but he did not see where the shots came from. He merely THOUGHT they came from above him....

I'm not going to let you go to the usual "give us an alternative" crap, when it is painfully obvious that Norman only heard some sounds and thought they were shots coming from above. It's beyond silly for you to keep fighting my use of the word "thought", even if - as you claim - Norman was right in what the thought, the fact still remains that Norman did not see anything and from what he heard he reached a conclusion.....

My use of the word "thought" was and is correct and you are making a complete fool of yourself trying to fight it.

Btw, if there had been a trial do you think Norman would be a witness for the prosecution?

Where did Norman say he 'thought' he heard shots from above him?

Besides, Euins and Brennan saw the shooter in that window.
They were, in effect, Norman's eyewitnesses.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 07:23:49 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #322 on: July 18, 2019, 07:46:51 AM »

Brennan and Euins must have seen BRW we know he was up there plus BRW didn't see anyone else up there.
So that makes BRW an eyewitness to no one else being up there except himself.
No one had to see Oswald up there because BRW tells us he didn't see him or anyone else up there

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #322 on: July 18, 2019, 07:46:51 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #323 on: July 18, 2019, 11:12:58 AM »
Williams vacated the SN a few minutes before the shooting. He was photographed on the 5th floor in reaction to the shots by Dillard. Edwards and Fisher both saw a white man in the SN just before the motorcade arrived. With window open a significant way according to them. Did the assassin lower it just as the motorcade turned onto Houston? Analysis of the Hughes and Branson films might indicate a change in position consistent with Fisher and Edwards recollection.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #324 on: July 18, 2019, 12:23:44 PM »

Did Norman say he 'thought' he heard shots from above him? I think not.
Pretty sure he said he heard boom, click-click, and pings 3 times in close sequence.
To have heard the bolt action, and spent shells dropping, from anywhere else would be quite a stretch.

Mr. NORMAN. I don't remember making a statement that I knew the shots came from directly above us. I didn't make that statement. And I don't remember saying I heard several seconds later. I merely told him that I heard three shots because I didn't have any idea what time it was.

<>

Mr. BALL. Did anybody say anything as to where they thought the shots came from?
Mr. NORMAN. Well, I don't recall of either one of them saying they thought where it came from.
Mr. BALL. But You did?
Mr. NORMAN. Yes.
Mr. BALL. And you said you thought it came from where?
Mr. NORMAN. Above where we were, above us.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #324 on: July 18, 2019, 12:23:44 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #325 on: July 18, 2019, 06:40:55 PM »
What I've experienced is common sense: Norman heard what was going on above him; ergo anyone with hearing ability the equal of Norman's would hear the booms/clicks/'pings'.

I guess Jarman and Williams just didn't have "hearing ability the equal of Norman's".

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #326 on: July 18, 2019, 06:46:52 PM »
2. Dan says there were 11 who participated, he describes 3 of the results. So a sample of 11 and Dan gives a sub-sample. I wonder how many samples he went through before he found one guy who had a time of 5.22 seconds in a controlled environment. That time is twice as long but then again on Nov 22 1963, there was more than one shooter. Maybe Dan meant to combine the times of the 3 participants he showed.

He also didn't mention that in 17 of the 37 attempts, the shooters were unable to get off three shots because of difficulty operating the bolt.

Also, did he say they were given time to practice at a nearby rifle range first?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #326 on: July 18, 2019, 06:46:52 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #327 on: July 18, 2019, 06:49:00 PM »

Brennan didn't say he saw anybody shoot anything.

Mr. McCLOY. Did you see the rifle explode? Did you see the flash of what was either the second or the third shot?
Mr. BRENNAN. No.
Mr. McCLOY. Could you see that he had discharged the rifle?
Mr. BRENNAN. No. For some reason I did not get an echo at any time. The first shot was positive and clear and the last shot was positive and dear, with no echo on my part.
Mr. McCLOY. Yes. But you saw him aim?
Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.
Mr. McCLOY. Did you see the rifle discharge, did you see the recoil or the flash?
Mr. BRENNAN. No.