Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: When was CE142 discovered in the 6th floor SN?  (Read 15496 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: When was CE142 discovered in the 6th floor SN?
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2019, 05:58:13 AM »
Advertisement
While we wait for John (or anyone else) to offer up another 5 names, I propose that the wrapper was first observed in the "Studebaker position" some time after the discovery of the rifle.

And the 5 others were?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2019, 05:58:13 AM »

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2019, 06:09:24 AM »
The bag just like the rifle and the empty cases were all planted in that SE corner, to make it appear that the shots were fired there, at what time makes no odds, the bottom
line is they were not left there by Oswald.

Evidence for this unjustified S P E C U L A T I O N please!!!

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2019, 04:41:10 PM »
While we wait for John (or anyone else) to offer up another 5 names, I propose that the wrapper was first observed in the "Studebaker position" some time after the discovery of the rifle.

Something from the officer that most likely first picked up the wrapper on the 6th floor. Doesn’t seem to be in the “Studebaker position" after all does it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2019, 04:41:10 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2019, 04:45:33 AM »
Something from the officer that most likely first picked up the wrapper on the 6th floor. Doesn’t seem to be in the “Studebaker position" after all does it?

So the wrapper was not originally picked up by Montgomery in the "Studebaker position". It would explain why so many officers who observed the SN prior to the discovery of the rifle failed to mention it. It wasn't there! Likely it was placed in the corner at a later time.

Logical assumption?

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2019, 04:13:30 AM »
So the wrapper was not originally picked up by Montgomery in the "Studebaker position". It would explain why so many officers who observed the SN prior to the discovery of the rifle failed to mention it. It wasn't there! Likely it was placed in the corner at a later time.

Logical assumption?

No disagreement?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2019, 04:13:30 AM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2019, 05:46:33 PM »

Logical assumption?

Yes.

Fritz arrived on the 6th floor within minutes of the alleged SN being found. He checked out the area that had been cordoned off prior to arriving. He stated to the WC that the gun bag was found after he left.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2019, 03:29:07 AM »
Yes.

Fritz arrived on the 6th floor within minutes of the alleged SN being found. He checked out the area that had been cordoned off prior to arriving. He stated to the WC that the gun bag was found after he left.

Of course it is the logical assumption Gary......seems the WC was keen for it to be there at the time of the shots......strange.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2019, 03:29:07 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2019, 03:52:01 AM »
Mr. DULLES. When was the paper bag covering that apparently he brought the rifle in, was that discovered in the sixth floor about the same time?
Mr. FRITZ. No, sir; that was recovered a little later. I wasn't down there when that was found.
Mr. DULLES. It was recovered on the sixth floor, was it not?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir; I believe so. We can check here and see. I believe it was. But I wasn't there when that was recovered.
So where did Mr Fritz go?