Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 97464 times)

Offline John Mytton

Advertisement
Where does it say that was the date that the prints were lifted from the curtain rods?

Day had plenty of experience of dating prints on the exact day he took them.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

Did he have plenty of experience of getting both dates on an official form wrong?

Thumb1:

Offline Walt Cakebread

JohnM

CE 637 is the so called "palm print" that was allegedly lifted from the metal gun barrel of the carcano rifle C2766.

This is nothing but an unidentifiable smudge and it was NOT lifted from the metal gun barrel....It was lifted from the bottom of the WOODEN fore grip of a carcano.

Notice the two parallel lines at the right side of the smudge....  Those are the edges of the slot that is cut into the wooden fore grip of the model 91/38 carcano.  That slot allows the blade of the bayonet to be folded back out of the way when it wasn't needed.  That slot is solid proof that the so called palm print was NOT lifted from the metal barrel....

Just minutes after Detective Day picked the carcano up from the floor 15 feet 4 inches from the north wall he started examining the rifle for prints....He spotted the smudge on the wooden fore grip and knew the wood might absorb the "print"...so he decided to lift that "print" with cellophane tape.  A reporter named Tom Alyea watched as Day lifted that smudge and placed the scotch tape on a 3 x 5 index card and jot down the pertinent information on that card.  "Off underside gun barrell near end of fore grip  c2766" ....He then signed and dated the card ..... 

At midnight 11/22/63 the card was among the evidence that was being released to the FBI....There are three signatures on the card ..JC Day...GMD  ( Capt George Dougherty ,  and VED ( FBI agent Vince Drain) Dougherty represented the DPD and Drain represented the FBI.

That Smudge was NOT an identifiable print and it DID NOT come from the bottom of the metal barrel!.....
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 03:15:20 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

CE 637 is the so called "palm print" that was allegedly lifted from the metal gun barrel of the carcano rifle C2766.

[...]

That Smudge was NOT an identifiable print and it DID NOT come from the bottom of the metal barrel!.....

Off-topic!  ::)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Maybe so...but Mytton presented CE 637.   And I wanted to call attention to the so called "palm print" that the liars said Day lifted from the metal gun barrel, and also said that Day didn't release that info to the FBI that evening.... Damned Liars!!

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tim Nickerson

Yeah, and probably off his meds too.

Offline Walt Cakebread

Yeah, and probably off his meds too.

Nope!....  I take the meds as ordered...maybe I'll be one of the few would survive cancer....

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tim Nickerson

Nope!....  I take the meds as ordered...maybe I'll be one of the few would survive cancer....

Walt,

If you truly are at war with the big C then I wish you the best. My Uncle is currently in remission.  Keep taking the meds and do some research on diet. If I was faced with such a battle , I would remove all sugar from my diet. Also, water fasting can do wonders.