Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 98326 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Advertisement
Of course you doubt it

Probably.  If memory serves.

She's sure Buell told her

Of course she was.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

If Oswald was complicit in his own frame up as you suggest, then why didn't he just carry the rifle in his bag?

HUH??....  WHY ? do you assume that the rifle was available in the garage to be carried anywhere that morning.....    BUT if it had been, the rifle would have been much more difficult to conceal, than a couple of curtain rods.    And even though Lee was playing the role that had been cast for him.....He was smart enough to avoid being seen with a rifle near the Parade route that morning.....

He knew the play called for him to be seen as a Castro supporter who had taken a shot at JFK....   Just as that hoax was used at Walker's house back in April...

playing the role that had been cast for him
>>> He sure was. It's called fate ;)

Offline Bill Chapman

Probably.  If memory serves.

Of course she was.

... under oath, for sure

Colin and/or* Martin often (probably) use if memory serves, yet crickets from you.

*If memory serves

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

... under oath, for sure

Well, if it was under oath, then that changes everything!   ::)

Mr. BALL. Tell me what Wesley told you.
Mrs. RANDLE. What Wesley told me. That Lee had rode home with him to get some curtain rods from Mrs. Paine to fix up his apartment.
Mr. BALL. When did Wesley tell you that?
Mrs. RANDLE. Well, that afternoon I suppose I would have had to ask him, he wouldn't have just told me.

If that isn't somebody who is "sure Buell told her", then I don't know what is!

Colin and/or* Martin often (probably) use if memory serves, yet crickets from you.

Dirty Harvey.

Offline Colin Crow

She's sure Buell told her

Mr. BALL. Did you ever see him arrive with Lee?
Mrs. RANDLE. Yes, sir.

This answer (under oath) indicates that she knew what Oswald looked like prior to 11/22/63.....agree?

Mr. BALL. Do you recall on a Thursday night, November 21 that you saw Lee get out of Wesley's car?
Mrs. RANDLE. That is right.

See above......more confirmation.

Mr. BALL. About what time of night was it?
Mrs. RANDLE. About 5:20, I believe, 5:15 or 5:25 something like that.
Mr. BALL. Where were you when you saw him?
Mrs. RANDLE. I was on my way to the grocery store.
Mr. BALL. Did you talk to Wesley about the fact that he had brought Lee home on this night?
Mrs. RANDLE. No, sir.

Quite clear from this response (under oath) that she did not recall discussing the unusual trip with her brother.

Mr. BALL. Well, did you mention to Wesley that night or did you ask Wesley that night how Lee happened to come home on Thursday?
Mrs. RANDLE. I might have asked him.

Ball, not satisfied with her original negative response, asks again and gets some movement from a negative to a possible.

Mr. BALL. Do you remember anything about curtain rods?
Mrs. RANDLE. Yes.

Ah.....now Ball, the clairvoyant, gets to the point. Is his nickname crystal?

Mr. BALL. What do you remember about that?
Mrs. RANDLE. He had told Wesley--
Mr. BALL. Tell me what Wesley told you.
Mrs. RANDLE. What Wesley told me. That Lee had rode home with him to get some curtain rods from Mrs. Paine to fix up his apartment.
Mr. BALL. When did Wesley tell you that?
Mrs. RANDLE. Well, that afternoon I suppose I would have had to ask him, he wouldn't have just told me.

Sound like a convincing true recollection (under oath)?

Mr. BALL. You mean that night?
Mrs. RANDLE. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. After he came home?
Mrs. RANDLE. I was on my way to the store. So I probably asked him when I got back what he was doing riding home with him on Thursday afternoon.
Mr. BALL. You think that was the time that Wesley told you-
Mrs. RANDLE. Yes, sir; after I got back home.
Mr. BALL. That Lee had come home to get some curtain rods?
Mrs. RANDLE. Yes, I am sure he told me that. 

At last some certainty (under oath). You can choose to believe Linnie May, please forgive me if I have some doubt. If the crime was stealing curtain rods would you convict Oswald?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Colin Crow

Now for Frazier.....

Mr. BALL - Do you remember the night before, that is after you got home that night, that your sister asked you how it happened that Oswald came home with you?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes; I believe she did or something. We got to talking about something and said, I told her that he had rode home with me and told her he said he was going to come home and pick up some curtain rods or something. I usually don't talk too much to my sister, sometimes she is not there when I am in because she is either at the store or something like that and I am either when she comes in as I say I am playing with the little nieces and we don't talk too much about work or something like that.

Good of Ball to lead the witness. Seems they talked about something.......but they normally don't' talk too much.

Mr. BALL - This night, this evening, do you remember you did talk to her about the fact that Oswald had come home with you?
Mr. FRAZIER - 1 believe I did.

Convincing?

Mr. BALL - Did you tell her what he had told you?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir. I believe she said why did he come home now and I said, well, he says he was going to get some curtain rods.

Now that we have heard from Frazier and his sister, (who were undoubtedly coached before their appearances), do you convict on Oswald's theft of the curtain rods?

Offline Zeon Mason

an  alternative that Owald did not take the curtain rods of his own volition, but was "set up" to take the rods. directly implicates Mrs Paine as an active conspirator.

Its possible of course. She could have called Oswald at the TSBD on Thursday and gave Oswald the idea that Marina wanted to reconcile differences and that Oswald was welcome to some curtain rods in her garage.

However, such a plan is fraught with complications:

1. Mrs Paine cannot know for certain if Oswald will actually take the curtain rods into the TSBD. For all she knows, he might just leave them in the trunk of BW Fraziers car.

2. There is no certainty that Oswald will  be seen carrying the package. It was just luck that Linnie May Randle was looking out the window at the time Oswald was carrynig his package, otherwise Oswald might have placed it in  BW Fraziers car unsseen. Likewise, he might have been able put the package in the trunk of BW Fraziers car unseen and never took it from the trunk upon arriving at TSBD.

3. Even if Oswald is seen carrying the package into the TSBD, there could be unintended effect if the package IS found early, DOES have Oswalds prints on it, and thus thwarts the set up of Oswald using an MC rifle, presubably brought into the TSBD by conspirator to shoot a few shots at JFK, with a 2nd shooter with a precision rifle if needed to get the kill shot.

4. Marina's bad news might upset Oswald so much that he would simply have walked out on Thursday night without taking anything at all, called a cab and left never to ever go back to TSBD at all, so the whole plan of setting Oswald up as a patsy shooter would fall apart completely.

Since these variables exist, the conspirators would have to be in proximity to follow Oswald and to make sure OSwald did take the package into TSBD and be seen at least by BW Frazier. Tnen the package must be removed so that it is not found,

The problem, is, a hypothetical proposition has been submitted that the reason for the request of the document for curtain rods to be tested for prints on March 15th/64 was because the rods WERE found in TSBD, albeit unexpectedly late, and probably accidentally found by someone. For some reason, it was  was too risky to simply destroy the rods, and the conspirators opted that returning the rods to the Paine's garage was the better option?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Now that we have heard from Frazier and his sister, (who were undoubtedly coached before their appearances), do you convict on Oswald's theft of the curtain rods?

Chapman would.

Probably.