Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 98244 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Advertisement
What is the point of your question? It's a rather stupid one.

The point of my question is simple, Mr Nickerson: you believe that the 2 curtain rods found in the Paine garage were tested for fingerprinting 8 days before they were found in the Paine garage. Now I know you think you can get around this problem by replacing the actual numbers on the Crime Scene Search Section form with some makey-uppy numbers out of your own head, but I'm afraid that's not how it works.  :(

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

LOL! Were the Paines ever even fingerprinted? Wouldn't it have been easier to just ask them? And what would be so important about knowing who those items belonged to?

Well, how about you show us which items from the list you gave us came from Irving and which from the Beckley apartment? Then we can chat!

While you're at it, perhaps you might actually answer my question about which of the following oh-so-essential items from the 23 March WC session in Irving were submitted to Lieutenant Day for fingerprint testing:

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

The backyard photos, blank klein's coupons, and Walker house photos were all items that had previously been forwarded to the Bureau for examination.

And yet we're to believe that no one thought to inquire until 19 March 1964 as to whether any curtain rods went missing from the Paine garage? In a case where the guilt or innocence of the accused party might hang on whether or not he had brought curtain rods to work the morning of the assassination?

Just how gullible are you, Mr Nickerson?  :D
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 07:55:32 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Considering that Oswald was dead, I'm leaning toward "No".

Are you suggesting that these items were confiscated after Oswald was dead?

Offline Bill Chapman

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

No, but she claimed that her brother told her that was the reason on Thursday evening after she saw her brother drop Oswald off at the Paines. Yet the next day she failed to recognise Oswald or remember about the rods and associate it with the package. Neither did Frazier until Oswald reminded him. Remarkably unremarkable it seems given the enquiry from both about the unusual nature of the timing of the visit.

Had Randle ever seen Oswald before that morning?
Did she look inside the package?

Did Oswald himself tell Linnie he came to get curtains?
I think not.

Re Buell, or anyone else, pretty sure curtain rods wouldn't be top-of-mind exactly.

Feel free to point out what you find so sinister..
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 09:55:27 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Iacoletti

Had Randle ever seen Oswald before that morning?

Yes.

Did she look inside the package?

No.

Did Oswald himself tell Linnie he came to get curtains?

No.  I doubt that Buell did either, for the reasons that Colin has articulated.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

Yes.

No.

No.  I doubt that Buell did either, for the reasons that Colin has articulated.

Of course you doubt it

She's sure Buell told her
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 10:31:52 PM by Bill Chapman »