Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 98085 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Advertisement
FBI agent Bookhout filed a report for 11/23/63.... 

What was the most significant piece of evidence on 11/23/63??    .....The Back yard photo...   But Bookhout doesn't even mention the BY photo....But he does write about the curtain rods....And Inspector Kelley also reports that Lee was asked about curtain rods on Saturday 11/23/63....and Lee denied that he had told Frazier that he needed curtain rods for his apartment.   

However NOBODY says anything about curtain rods being missing from the Paine's garage......   I'd guess that the interrogators simply assumed that Marina had curtain rods among their belongings....   and also assumed that curtain rods were not a valuable item that Marina, or Ruth would inventory and be concerned about losing.   IOW..... They probably assumed that there would be no way to determine if any curtain rods were missing from the Paine garage....( and that's a logical assumption.)

The FD-302 of Bookhout's that records the curtain rods denial was a report on the morning interview of Oswald that Bookhout attended on Nov 23.  The Back Yard photos had yet to be found. Bookhout attended another interview of Oswald later on that same day and filed a separate FD-302 reporting on it.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=57697#relPageId=112&tab=page

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

Nope. You are avoiding the question at hand. We need to get a straight answer from you on whether Oswald lied or not about the curtain rods. Were Fritz, Kelley, Bookhout and Holmes all lying when reporting that Oswald denied bringing curtain rods to work that morning? Yes or no?

:D

I've already answered your question in the clearest terms possible, Mr Nickerson: Mr Oswald may have lied. Now you want me to pretend to have sat in on Mr Oswald's interrogation or to have listened to non-existent (or, as you would say, 'obviously missing') audio recordings of what he said? Good grief!

Why am I getting the impression that all this bluster from you is down to your not wanting to answer my question? Well, you can run but you can't hide. Here it is again!

Why would 2 curtain rods taken from the Paine garage four months after the assassination be sent for testing for Mr Oswald's fingerprints?

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

That doesn't make any sense.  You are struggling. How did Fritz know on the morning of Nov 23 that two curtain rods were missing from the Paine garage? How was it determined that two curtain rods were missing from the Paine garage and who made that determination?

Gee, I don't know, Mr Nickerson. It's not as if, yannow, asking Ms Paine and going into her garage to, yannow, check would have occurred to anyone...

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tim Nickerson

I've already answered your question in the clearest terms possible, Mr Nickerson: Mr Oswald may have lied. Now you want me to pretend to have sat in on Mr Oswald's interrogation or to have listened to non-existent (or, as you would say, 'obviously missing') audio recordings of what he said? Good grief!

"May have" is not the clearest terms. You don't have to have sat in on Oswald's interrogation to know whether Fritz, Kelley, Bookhout, and Holmes said what they said or not. All of their statements are a matter of official record. Were Fritz, Kelley, Bookhout and Holmes all lying when reporting that Oswald denied bringing curtain rods to work that morning? Yes or no?

Why would 2 curtain rods taken from the Paine garage four months after the assassination be sent for testing for Mr Oswald's fingerprints?

The two curtain rods taken from the Paine garage were sent for testing to see if it could be established if Oswald had ever handled them or not. It's related to the same question as to why they were even interested in the rods at all.

Offline Tim Nickerson

Gee, I don't know, Mr Nickerson. It's not as if, yannow, asking Ms Paine and going into her garage to, yannow, check would have occurred to anyone...

Have you not read her depositions? Apparently not.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Colin Crow

The two curtain rods taken from the Paine garage were sent for testing to see if it could be established if Oswald had ever handled them or not. It's related to the same question as to why they were even interested in the rods at all.

And the importance of determining whether he handled rods in the Paine garage is?

To establish whether he was in the Paine garage some time before 22nd November?

Perhaps he had an accomplice who returned them?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 03:54:18 AM by Colin Crow »

Offline Tim Nickerson

And the importance of determining whether he handled rods in the Paine garage is?

To establish whether he was in the Paine garage some time before 22nd November?

Perhaps he had an accomplice who returned them?

Not sure. Just as I'm not sure why they tested the contents of Oswald's wallet for prints as well as other items that were removed from the Paine Residence and from 1026 North Beckley.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

The two curtain rods taken from the Paine garage were sent for testing to see if it could be established if Oswald had ever handled them or not.

Thanks for explaining that the purpose of fingerprint testing an object is to try to establish whether somebody has handled it. You've advanced the discussion enormously!  Thumb1:

But what conceivable difference would it make whether or not Mr Oswald had handled 2 curtain rods found in the Paine garage?