Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 98242 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Advertisement
Alan, if nothing else your efforts have again exposed the official story, according known document details, is full of holes. For those of us who wish to understand what happened it provides little solace, to the sheep, as we might suspect, all we will get is some bleating.

The only reason anyone would want to fingerprint the curtain rods in the Paine garage in March 64 would be a suspicion that somehow they were returned there from the crime scene after the assassination.  Certainly there was no thoughts that Oswald could perform that deed. Did they suspect Frazier of doing that? No mention of Frazier in the report and after all why would Frazier do so, it would not help him in the slightest.

Certainly Liebeler seemed totally unaware of any curtain rods in the Paine garage until his deposition of Michael Paine on March 17th.

Mr Crow, the late date of all this curtain rod investigation------------4 months after the assassination-------------is a giveaway here!

We can be quite sure, given Mr Frazier's claims as to what Mr Oswald had told him the morning of 11/22, that curtain rods in Ms Paine's garage would have been amongst the very first things checked.

There is no way in the seven kingdoms this utterly basic piece of detective work would have been left unattended to for four months:
------------apart from the intrinsic absurdity of the idea, it would have incurred the risk of the rods' being thrown out or somesuch in the meantime,
------------which would have been most uncongenial to the Oswald-Acted-Alone investigators!

So it is beyond strange that one can find no record of a simple check for curtain rods being made in Ms Paine's garage before March 1964, merely Ms Paine's 23/11/63 assurance that she had not given Mr Oswald any curtain rods:

(= a nice piece of equivocation:
----------------gets around the problem of admitting in plain English that she had spare curtain rods in the first place,
----------------which confirmation that there had in fact been curtain rods in the garage would have tallied uncomfortably well with Mr Frazier's claim as to Mr Oswald's claim
----------------which would in turn have led to a very awkward no-brainer question popping into the head of any outsider reading the report:

'Yes, but are the goddam rods still there, Mrs Paine?')

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 01:09:05 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

Oswald denied bringing curtain rods to work that day, saying it was his lunch (in an over-sized bag). AFAIK.

For those claiming Oswald brought in said curtain rods, where do you suppose he left them while he went about his work day? It seems to me it would be a good idea to ask his boss to keep them in his office that day, safely out-of-the-hands of any would-be kleptomaniacs.

If I was an Oswald handler (@ CTers: hypothetically) I'd advise him to put a second bag with a few curtain rods within an appropriately-sized-gun bag. Then present the curtain bag to his boss for safe-keeping. The only problem remaining would be the disposal of the gun bag.

It seems he didn't have time to plan that precisely, given such short notice.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 01:39:08 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Alan Ford

Oswald denied bringing curtain rods to work that day, saying it was his lunch (in an over-sized bag). AFAIK.

Yes: AFAYK!  Thumb1:

For those claiming Oswald brought in said curtain rods, where do you suppose he left them while he went about his work day?

An excellent place would be the small storage room on the first floor, just off the vestibule. Which is exactly where Mr Ochus Campbell was telling the press Mr Oswald was seen just after the assassination!  Thumb1:

If I was an Oswald handler (@ CTers: hypothetically) I'd advise him to put a second bag with a few curtain rods within an appropriately-sized-gun bag.

Well, that wouldn't set off any alarm bells in Mr Oswald's head now, would it?  ::)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 01:41:52 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Colin Crow

For those claiming Oswald brought in said curtain rods, where do you suppose he left them while he went about his work day? It seems to me it would be a good idea to ask his boss to keep them in his office that day, safely out-of-the-hands of any would-be kleptomaniacs.

If I was an Oswald handler (@ CTers: hypothetically) I'd advise him to put a second bag with a few curtain rods within an appropriately-sized-gun bag. Then present the curtain bag to his boss for safe-keeping. The only problem remaining would be the disposal of the gun bag.

It seems he didn't have time to plan that precisely, given such short notice.

Bill, Oswald was a liar.....as we all are. What we seek is what really happened. To do that one must sort lies from truth and allow for innocent mistakes and errors along the way.

Offline Walt Cakebread

Yes: AFAYK!  Thumb1:

An excellent place would be the small storage room on the first floor, just off the vestibule. Which is exactly where Mr Ochus Campbell was telling the press Mr Oswald was seen just after the assassination!  Thumb1:

Well, that wouldn't set off any alarm bells in Mr Oswald's head now, would it?  ::)

Let's assume that Lee was carrying a 27 inch paper sack that was constructed of "flimsy", "crinkly",  brown paper....  He would have wanted Frazier to see that long sack because the script of the play in which he was the star performer.....called for a witness who could tell the press that he'd seen Lee Oswald carry a long sack that morning.   However He didn't want the entire work crew at the TSBD to see that sack.... Because it wasn't long enough to have contained a rifle.....  and that's what the script called for ..  It was supposed to appear as if Lee had carried a rifle ( the carcano)  to work that morning.   But nobody at the TSBD saw him carry a long sack into the building....

Therefore he must have quickly hid the sack on the loading dock out of sight of Frazier and before he entered the building.   He told Frazier that the 27 inch sack held curtain rods, and indeed it could have held curtain rods.  ( Any debate about his room needing curtains is irrelevant ) Thus Lee had succeeded in carrying a parcel that could be mentally expanded  as big enough to contain a rifle. 

An aside and a Personal Comment:....  I have always been befuddled WHY the "investigators" immediately jumped at the absurd idea that Le carried the rifle to work in a paper sack. From the first time I heard that theory, I thought it was ridiculous...   I now believe the reason the police jumped on the theory is because ..That's what the script called for. 

It's possible that those curtain rods stayed where Lee had hidden them and  weren't retrieved until long after the official tale had taken root...   

Now thanks to Alan Ford....The story is starting to gel....  The investigators found the curtain rods and wanted to see if Lee had handled them....So they were sent to the DPD.
Lt Day ( one of the biggest liars in the DPD) said that he found finger prints but they were not Lee Oswald's, And in this case he might have been telling the truth.    But the fact that the curtain rods were found at the TSBD completely destroys the tale that the conspirators invented...  Lee told Frazier that the sack contained curtain rods....And sure enough the "investigars found the curtain rods that verified Lee's statement and utterly refuted the silly idea that the sack contained a carcano.

Thank You, Alan Ford....   

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

Bill, Oswald was a liar.....as we all are. What we seek is what really happened. To do that one must sort lies from truth and allow for innocent mistakes and errors along the way.

Oswald was a liar.....as we all are. What we seek is what really happened.

I like this tune, Mr Crow....  I'll hum along....    Lee was trained by our government to lie and deceive...And he performed well in the USSR....They even sent him a draft card in February of 1960 that was signed "Good Marine" ...in German.....  Gut Schieffer.   

But Lee was not lying when he said that he had not shot anybody, "I'm just a Patsy".    However....He was still a pathetic neophyte and a rank amateur compared to some of the amoral spooks who were setting him up.   When he wasn't killed in the TSBD he became a loose cannon....  And needed to be dumped overboard ASAP....

Offline John Iacoletti

I like this tune, Mr Crow....  I'll hum along....    Lee was trained by our government to lie and deceive...And he performed well in the USSR....They even sent him a draft card in February of 1960 that was signed "Good Marine" ...in German.....  Gut Schieffer.   

Walt fabrication #53

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

Walt fabrication #53

Thanks for your support....