Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 97478 times)

Offline Tom Scully

Advertisement
Everything is "simple" when you take speculation and pretend that is it fact.

One of them is wrong (or quoted incorrectly), not necessarily lying.  That's your first mistake.

Then you go completely off the rails is in concluding that  therefore there must have been a rifle in that bag.

Time after time, I ignore the "may have"  or "I think, (suspect) (believe) threads so numerous here, that a middle
school student could predict are paths to nowhere. They are merely lounges for effortless chit-chat.
I try to present the lessons, again and again, that this is not simple, not the stuff for the intentionally, blissfully
unaware who do not know what they are unaware of yet do not indicate the slightest concern that unawareness
impairs analysis.

Today's example. Someone wiser than I remarked that those close to LHO silently shrank into the background after 12:30 on
friday while the nuts blossomed, loudly.
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,670.msg46631.html#msg46631

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

Friends, I invite you to take a long careful look at the document below.

If the uncanny similarity between the 27-inch estimate of Mr Frazier and Ms Randle and the 27.5-inch length of two curtain rods found in Mrs Paine's garage constitutes the first smoking gun here, then this document constitutes the second!

Now!

Can someone kindly explain these elements to me in a way that makes sense?

Thank you!  Thumb1:

Offline Colin Crow

Friends, I invite you to take a long careful look at the document below.

If the uncanny similarity between the 27-inch estimate of Mr Frazier and Ms Randle and the 27.5-inch length of two curtain rods found in Mrs Paine's garage constitutes the first smoking gun here, then this document constitutes the second!

Not sure where you got the measurement of these rods to be 27.5".

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

Oswald's unusual behavior on 21/22 November before and after the shootings is evidence as to his guilt. These are just examples of that unusual behavior. Since CE-142 is the bag that carried CE-139 the connection is obvious. Since Oswald carried no lunch bag that morning BWF could not have seen any bag other than CE-142. It is really quite simple, JohnI. If you were really just seeking the truth then this would be obvious.

You have already decided what's what. But none of that proves anything in a scenario where Oswald is truly innocent. If he's truly guilty, then people can review all of these uncommon Oswald actions and easily see a pattern.

Offline Alan Ford

Not sure where you got the measurement of these rods to be 27.5".

For now, Mr Crow, I am treating these as separate phenomena:

a) 2 curtain rods measured in the Paine garage for the WC by Agent Howlett: each 27.5 inches long
b) 2 curtain rods tested for Mr Oswald's fingerprints by Lieutenant J. C. Day: negative.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

Now!

Compare and contrast, if you will...

For ease of cross-reference!:

???
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 02:30:23 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Jerry Freeman

There was an aunt or a mother in law that lived with Frazier and Randle who also saw Oswald that morning. Does anyone recall her name?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

Now!

There must be a logical answer to the question:

Why would 2 curtain rods (each made up of 2 pieces) need to be tested to see if Mr Oswald's fingerprints were on them?